Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

Guest Pud Whacker

^ Imagine if she looked like this when everyone was watching her on Fallon?!!!!

OMG the world would have fallen in love with her all over again!!!

This was perfect! She seemed a little loose because of the wine....lol....she was on fire!

And it shocks me that some of her fans think she was rude! This is the Madonna I fell in love with.

Guest Hunterlas

^ Imagine if she looked like this when everyone was watching her on Fallon?!!!!

OMG the world would have fallen in love with her all over again!!!

Cant help but to agree. Hope the fucking grilzz are gone for good... I mean, I get and admired the "I-do-whatever-the-fuck-I-want" attitude but the bottom line is they do no favors to her public image nor her gorgeous face.

So much fun to watch! Beautiful, catty, charming, witty, sassy, silly, quirky, relaxed, confident....I could go on and on!!! The attitude this woman posesses is beyond compare!! Such grace and elegance....the Madonna we know and love!!! :iloveyou:

Can she just step outside like that so the world gets to admire her beauty? just walk across the street and back or something, when the paps are around.

This was great! I would love to hear all those old versions of BIM.

And the one question I was on the edge of my seat, "What can we expect for RH Tour," she presses NO and tosses the paper. Aaargh!

Guest Pud Whacker

LIFE

P.S. Pud what do you think of my new set? You must LOVE!

its so funny you ask me that!!! just earlier i was staring at the beauty of it like a retard and fetched the full sized one!!! :lol:

tumblr_nnsens34mj1qlycwjo1_540.jpg

and of course, this...

75oeBvM.jpg?1

:clap:

its so funny you ask me that!!! just earlier i was staring at the beauty of it like a retard and fetched the full sized one!!! :lol:

tumblr_nnsens34mj1qlycwjo1_540.jpg

One of my all time favourite pictures ever ever ever. And yes I had the WTG Tour poster of that one on my wall as a 7-year-old boy.

Anyway we're going off topic I know but better than some idiots saying she was pissed off or rude in this Ask Anything!!!

I need a YOU CAN DANCE topic I think!!

Omg she looks amazing!! How is that possible?? She looks 25 at most!! A good question would be what she does to make her face so fresh Lol i think she never talked about it yet?

Guest Pud Whacker

One of my all time favourite pictures ever ever ever. And yes I had the WTG Tour poster of that one on my wall as a 7-year-old boy.

Anyway we're going off topic I know but better than some idiots saying she was pissed off or rude in this Ask Anything!!!

I need a YOU CAN DANCE topic I think!!

oh yes do it!!!

tumblr_luvfefvrfa1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Oooh just watching, some great questions! She doesn't really look pissed off to me, in fact I think she was being pretty playful...

Amazing to hear she's thinking about releasing her unreleased material! The Falling Free answer was pretty interesting too...I wish she would have just gone ahead with releasing it as a single.

She looks great, but IMO the best look of this era so far was when she appeared at Le Grand Journal. Now that was godly!