Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

When asked about another festival apperence, she said she MIGHT do....................

Is Glastonbury a posibility??

No, it's gonna be a british act. That's confirmed. I think she meant she might do some festival in the future...not necessarily this year.

she seemed rude and mad for the whole video, like: Why I'm doing this stupidity.

Rude? Mad? I don't think she was rude. She was a bit tense in the beginning but she relaxed pretty soon (thank you rosé, hahah!). Towards the end she was being hilarious and very much the Madonna we love.

I loved this. She looked divine!! She looked like a goddess who came down to earth answer some questions we mortals had.

Few of the questions were silly but OMG she actually said YES to the demo/unreleased songs album!!!!!! I never thought she would be up for that!

Give the woman more rosé and play record. I want more!!!!

And yes, she was hurt by the Drake thing but I loved that she was able to joke about that. Oh, the sass!!!

Aren't you supposed to know?

I have to say you are hilarious LOL pending from Every word From traditional. Of course he doesn't know stuff that's pretty obvious.

We know that

There should be a third single and it should be BIM if things havn't changed

She is not performing at Billboard awards

She should be appeaing on letterman ( prob may 20) but is not performing

Omg LOVED IT ALL!!! She's so amazing and hilarious and so gorgeous!!

The SEX answer :lmao::queenbitch::sassy:

She's gonna be at another festival,she said stay tuned omg!!

She was a midwest wife in 1989..what? :lol:

That she wants to release her unreleased material in instalments omg

She doesn't like Drake anymore clearly...and looks like he came with the idea with the kiss, he begged her. fuckin asshole.

Her answer about what superpower she'd want to have hmm interesting

I need to watch it again there were so many great answers!!!!! and the way she sipped her wine :queenbitch: and ate pizza! ugh this is why I worship this bitch, she's EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Plus she looks 18 like seriously :mellow: I want to have whatever she's having.

oh and her BATHROOM is so ROYAL wow!!

I thought she was really cute. "I kissed a girl and I liked it" talking about Drake. Oh the shade :-))

And how can she look this good??? Absolutely stunning!

She was a midwest wife in 1989..what? :lol:

Yeah, I didn't get that. :lol:

Really tho she's so stunningly beautiful I can't get over it, her best look this era! QUEEN OF YOUTH!! when people were bitching how she never changes her looks and needs a haircut I've always insisted she looks THE BEST WITH LONG HAIR,nothing short, LONG..ugh I was so right.

Holy shit, what happened? Why does she keep aging backwards AGAIN? I guess that look works even better on her without the grills. Wow, I'm so slayed. <3

Anyway, what a lovely interview. I love personality sfm.

Love how she put Falling Free on the spotlight!Fave song from MDNA, and yes an unreleased album of songs should be in the works...the longer the better!Hope she keeps this straight hair look for the tour

And I notice some of the usual idiots are already infiltrating this thread with their negativity. They clearly do not even 'get' Madonna. I wonder how they can even call themselves fans when they have no idea or appreciation of her craft, her personality, her music etc.

Anyway I loved her Drake shade and I loved the nostalgic way she referred to her earlier records and videos. I like that she's more into 'looking back' in this era, and I hope she'll carry this on into the tour rehearsals.

And yes my Queen also enjoys a glass of rosé like I do! I have no time for rosé snobs (as fellow queen Nigella Lawson also once said). rosé for the LADIES!

That was amazing. Smart, funny and gorgeous in her bathroom answering 44 questions (yes, I tracked how many ;) ).

I was a tad worried that she would really get an eye paper cut with the way she was tossing those sheets.

Loved how relaxed she was and everything about the session!

I laughed a lot watching the vid, especially the Drake part, hahaha. BURN!

Falling Free, that song summs up Madonna's struggle to make impact singles. Good song, impossible to market nowadays. That remix that Orbit did could have been magic, though... in 1999.

She looks sooooo great!