Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

This was the cutest and sassiest thing EVER!

What was it like Kissing Drake?

"I kissed a girl and I liked it."

OUCH!!!!

UNRELEASED TRACK ALBUM, YAY!!!!

SHE LOVES FALLING FREE AND WISHED IT WAS A SINGLE, YASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too short. I wanted it to go on forever. Great though :)

Falling free was interesting and her answer about the summer festivals. She winked and said 'stay tuned' :laugh:

Too short. I wanted it to go on forever. Great though :)

Falling free was interesting and her answer about the summer festivals. She winked and said 'stay tuned' :laugh:

Her response put everything in perspective about the single choices for that album. Very interesting indeed.

No fuck you

Well, I don't like you either which is dumb bc I'm here for Madonna and not drama. But you seem hell-bent on starting shit w/ me.

oooh I'm so happy for some Falling Free love :) :) Hope she performs it someday.

Orbits dance remix could close the show (or towards the end).

I guess she really was pissed about the Drake thing.

This, she seemed rude and mad for the whole video, like: Why I'm doing this stupidity.

She also looks so mad after the Drake fiasco, dishing him, but now she has the experience at least.

She's doing a festival, maybe Glastonbury or Live Earth, which was pretty obviously.

Her face and hair were on point tho.

This, she seemed rude and mad for the whole video, like: Why I'm doing this stupidity.

She also looks so mad after the Drake fiasco, dishing him, but now she has the experience at least.

She's doing a festival, maybe Glastonbury or Live Earth, which was pretty obviously.

Her face and hair were on point tho.

wtf I swear to god some fans nowadays are just being melodramatic just for the sake of it. :megamanson:

She was obviously having a good time, messing around and making fun of herself. I LOVE it.

LOL at the answer "what advice would you give to your younger self knowing what you know now?"

-Don't kiss Drake no matter how many times he begs you.