First album's designer speaks

Roland Barthes

Guest ditaluver

Haha I love puds wall!

Didn't you post pics as you were assembling it? I need a time lapse video of you doing all the work! :) x

Love Puds pic and this article though looks familiar (dont think its new at all) but still great to read again! I love the fact that at what...freaking 24ish how much she knew her shit (knew now to 'work it' in a cordial but totally professional way vs. acting like a simple/ common bitchy diva who is clueless, immature, naive etc..) Try finding ANY 24 today in the music/movie biz (up and coming or already there) or even in most of of life who had that work ethic, instinct and maturity lol. M was born a fckin mega star right outta the womb- in a way that's lottery odds.

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud is keeping his secret. You want us all to create amateur Madonna walls that look inferior to yours?

Ha ha! No I'm not keeping quiet!!!

It was on a regular Epsom printer. 8x10 paper!!! Yes, Dita I do have that time lapsed Gif of me creating it. It went up as it was coming out. I have to find that!!!

I wish I had that other printer!!!

I could never tire of looking at this album cover. It's a fairly straightforward image in terms of composition/lighting, but then you notice the shadow over her eyes and how intense her stare is and how large the reflections are and that line of white under her left eye - it's just mesmerizing