• Thrill Remix
    • DJ Paulo Club Mix
    • Mike Rizzo's Funk Generation Club Mix
    • Dirty Pop Remix
    • StoneBridge Private Mix
    • Strobe Living For 92 Remix
    • Offer Nissim Living For Drums
    • The Fucking Boring Mix

FIRST OF ALL, the best dance song of all time is Kraftwerk's "Numbers" followed closely by Donna Summer "I Feel Love."

Now that that fact is out of the way..

DJ Paulo Full Vocal Remix

Whichever remix she did at the Brits and Ellen is my favorite. It pumps!

Such a shame it's not available commercially. I don't understand why if she clearly loves it, yet it can't be purchased on ITunes after all that promo 😔

Such a shame it's not available commercially. I don't understand why if she clearly loves it, yet it can't be purchased on ITunes after all that promo

The beginning of the mix at Brits and Ellen was the same, but then they were really different. They should definitely make them both available for purchase. Who makes these decisions, they could have at least charted a bit better if they sold those versions!

Such a shame it's not available commercially. I don't understand why if she clearly loves it, yet it can't be purchased on ITunes after all that promo 😔

BRITs mix: album version with Offer Nissim Living For Drama intro and elements from the Living For Drums mix.

Ellen mix: unreleased full vocal edit of Offer Nissim Living For Drums.

Yeah, too bad they haven't been released :(

Guest Sinisin

The mashup with Haddaway's "What is Love" is hot!

Other than that, the original album version is the best, IMHO.

BRITs mix: album version with Offer Nissim Living For Drama intro and elements from the Living For Drums mix.

^this one,just downloaded the audio from YouTube

My favourite remix is probably the unofficial DJ Taj x JRMX Mashup mix.

From the official remixes, my favourite is probably the Dirty Pop Club Remix Part 2.

Eric Morillo one is the only one that would be played in any worthy club.

Agree and even that isn't a keeper. They all boring as fuck and again follow the same pattern of her remixes since the late 90s and Calderone. Instead of focussing on getting another #1 on the all important ( :chuckle:) dance chart, Madonna should pick better remixers and not so many this time, really unnecessary.

Morillo was the only one I'd heard of and the only real house one. There should be a dub of only that wailing background bytch.

FIRST OF ALL, the best dance song of all time is Kraftwerk's "Numbers" followed closely by Donna Summer "I Feel Love."

Now that that fact is out of the way..

Now I was being a bit ironic there :) IFL goes without saying but Numbers ia a great choice.