Where did you see/hear Madonna today?

Katypatra

Yesterday, rainy afternoon, In the bus way home, radio played LIKE A PRAYER. I was moving my mouth singing along. :laugh:

My new gym plays Madonna ALL the time. And it's not cheesy Madonna like Like a Virgin or the handful of hits people ALWAYS play. They play songs like Deeper and Deeper and Runaway Lover and Get Together and Think of Me. :inlove:

• 3 months later...

I saw Madonna in more films.

The amazing Camille Rewinds was set in 1985, but had an anachronistic True Blue poster :lmao:

In Eden, Madonna's Rain 12" (US cover) was at the top of his pile of records - he must've liked the discotastic Up Down Suite :wow:

I saw what looked like a couple, a man and a woman the other day. Honestly they looked sick, like life has been rough to them. They werent exactly young either. The guy was wearing the only fresh piece of clothing he had on, a shirt with an mdna -photoshoot picture on it. Made me smile. Wish they find some hope from M

Omg, I had Deeper and Deeper stuck in my head while driving to the shops today. As soon as I parked the car and walked into the store, it started playing. :dramatic: They also played Living for Love and Into the Groove while I was there, so I'm guessing whoever's in charge of the playlist must be an M fan. Only Madonna could make my time spent in a hardware store enjoyable.