Where did you see/hear Madonna today?

Katypatra

I saw Madonna on the cover of Finnish Cosmopolitan - bought it immediately! :)

They only had the one with bunny ears but I'll try to find the others too!

Oh and Attitude (Facebook page) had a comment from Tori Amos who was defending Madonna:

"Some of the vilification comes from women as much as men. Shes making choices and shes able to do things physically that a lot of people 25 years younger cant; she got up and refused to allow that to shame her. I think people want her to be shamed into a role that they find acceptable for her age. It makes me sad that we cant embrace Madonna and say, Wow, this is an artist whos expressing herself in a certain way.

At Acquaplay, a large rave like party in São Paulo for 15.000 people, Madge was played several times with amazing remixes of LFL, Heartbreak City, Sorry, Like a Prayer and twice BIM.

INSANE party with gorgeous people where the Queen rules :)

Madonna seems to be real loved in Brazil! I was wondering how people feel about her age over there. In England people seem to be very wary of her age... If I happen to say I like Madonna people look at me and go she's way too old! I accept she's not as popular as she was in terms of hits and videos in UK but I do think her music is still fresh and somehow innovative. Even the kids who were into Hung Up and Confessions have kind of given up on her saying she's too old. I just don't get how some people can be so superficial and shallow!

Madonna seems to be real loved in Brazil! I was wondering how people feel about her age over there. In England people seem to be very wary of her age... If I happen to say I like Madonna people look at me and go she's way too old! I accept she's not as popular as she was in terms of hits and videos in UK but I do think her music is still fresh and somehow innovative. Even the kids who were into Hung Up and Confessions have kind of given up on her saying she's too old. I just don't get how some people can be so superficial and shallow!

its cuz a lot of gay men are superficial and shallow. i think i read someone say that so many young gay men think 29 is old

but also it's the media wanting people to see her as "old". remember all the "madonna is 50 now" headlines? it was even on the news here the day she turned 50. fucking crazy. i think they wanted to highlight the "madonna is old" idea, just to let everyone know.. just to make sure no one missed it.

What type of drive thru restaurant?

Chelle, it's a hamburger/plate lunch kinda thingy!! Had a small restaurant/copy shop/game room on a college campus (myself, my partner and my sister) for 27 years. Closed that 2 years ago....couldn't deal with the BITCH of a landlord any longer!!! So my partner and I decided to open something small next to home. Now I only have to walk to work!!! Although I DO miss seeing/meeting all the "fresh meat" on college campus!!

I was at the Toyota dealership waiting for my car to get inspected and a commercial came on TV advertising a local lite music/AC type radio station. They gave examples of 3 artists......Lionel Richie, Rod Stewart and MADONNA. They used video clips from and played snippets of LTT and CFY.

• 3 weeks later...

I heard Oh Father playing in Subway today. Random right?

I heard Causing a Commotion, followed by Touch My Body and I Feel Love at my barbershop! Two divas... And Mariah