Where did you see/hear Madonna today?

Katypatra

So this era is awesome for many reasons. One of them is that our Queen is literally everywhere!!

Just today I heard Living for Love playing at the Gold's Gym and now I'm waiting for my car to get serviced and they have TV here, and I'm watching TheTalk and of course, they're talking about Madonna!!

She was texting nonstop during someone's performance or something? Lol big deal

I heard Sorry playing in my local supermarket..

Heard a few of her songs today, at work we're trying to find songs to fit a theme for a TV show, however, RH album seems to be unclearable at the moment, shame because it'd be good promo.

unclearable? who makes those decisions? interscope? maybe thats why we hear so little of the album in commercials or tv

Yes Interscope would have control over that. Not sure if it's because it's too new, we used Vogue last season!

Just heard Crazy For You at the supermarket on Friday... Does that count or not coz it was before the start of this thread.

I played hold tight in your memory Katypatra this morning when I was getting ready for work. Does that work too??

Just heard Crazy For You at the supermarket on Friday... Does that count or not coz it was before the start of this thread.

I played hold tight in your memory Katypatra this morning when I was getting ready for work. Does that work too??

Omg :inlove: yes both count!! ♡ You're so sweet!

But wouldn't that be good exposure for the songs? Why would they turn that down?

It was Messiah we were going to use, not sure if it's because it's a bonus track! But the new album should definitely be useable! It would be great publicity!

Since I own my own business (drive-thru restaurant), we somehow seem to hear Madonna (new and old) all the time....on repeat!!!

Since I own my own business (drive-thru restaurant), we somehow seem to hear Madonna (new and old) all the time....on repeat!!!

LOL ahahahaha! I own my own small business too, and I do the same--all Madonna, all the time, every time!

At Acquaplay, a large rave like party in São Paulo for 15.000 people, Madge was played several times with amazing remixes of LFL, Heartbreak City, Sorry, Like a Prayer and twice BIM.

INSANE party with gorgeous people where the Queen rules :)

Guest Rachelle of London

What type of drive thru restaurant?