Madonna in QUEBEC CITY

runa

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I can't wait for tomorrow. I cross my fingers that for once Quebec's audience will not be lethargic and passive as usual (a man can dream)... As happened during shows from Bowie and Muse in the past, I'll probably have angry people in the back row who will ask me to sit down in order to watch the show and while remaining seated on their fat ass. Sigh.

Indeed, it's a shit town for concerts, unless it's guys running after a ball or a hairy guy in his 70s rocking the same old songs, people just stand there waiting passively to be "enthralled", but they can't because they're braindead, which is why I never go to shows anymore (ok I'm a little jaded, maybe)

Indeed, it's a shit town for concerts, unless it's guys running after a ball or a hairy guy in his 70s rocking the same old songs, people just stand there waiting passively to be "enthralled", but they can't because they're braindead, which is why I never go to shows anymore (ok I'm a little jaded, maybe)

Fact (i'm jaded too).

Oh and I have this weird feeling that 'cause she seems to be truly enjoying The show she MIGHT actually extend the tour after ALL to South American leg. Like a couple of shows. Just a feeling :)

So do I. This is a show to last years on the road. Despite the disheartening economical / political climate in South America, I remain optimistic she will come. :)

I can't wait for tomorrow. I cross my fingers that for once Quebec's audience will not be lethargic and passive as usual (a man can dream)... As happened during shows from Bowie and Muse in the past, I'll probably have angry people in the back row who will ask me to sit down in order to watch the show while remaining seated on their fat ass. Sigh.

That said, on a positive note about the people of Quebec, the tickets for the show are sold far beyond my expectations. After the bad GP reaction following the MDNA Tour stop on Plains, I thought the ticket sales would be more laborious.

didn't the good press from the first shows in canada help? im sure they would have. i live in a small country so i don't know if those positive reviews would be as talked about as in canada, but still. it has to have helped

It has nothing to do with the fact there is still seats on sale.

The reason is they put the seats on sale 2 months after Montreal. Everyone in East Canada already have bought and seen her in Mtl. Not everyone wants to pay 400$ twice to see her again. It's called a bad business move. If they put the seats on sale at the same time, the show would probably be sold out.

You said it perfectly!! and it is exactly what happened to me!! It was rumoured she was actually inaugurating the new arena then they could not cope with the date, then the Montreal dates were announced, I bougth tickets for both shows and then bam! Quebec is on the map. I adore the Bitch but I have to think of the wallet as well. I would've love to go see this show!

didn't the good press from the first shows in canada help? im sure they would have. i live in a small country so i don't know if those positive reviews would be as talked about as in canada, but still. it has to have helped

I don't think so. Perhaps a little. The average citizen of Quebec City tend to have little interest in what is written in Montreal newspapers .

I think it still better than lets say Ottawa, I'm very optimistic they will eat up LVER and the 80s songs

do you think peopl will make a fuss if she brings the Canadian flag instead of the Quebec one?? I can see some drama queens complaining already

I don't think so. Quebec City is the most federalist town of the province.

I think it still better than lets say Ottawa, I'm very optimistic they will eat up LVER and the 80s songs

do you think peopl will make a fuss if she brings the Canadian flag instead of the Quebec one?? I can see some drama queens complaining already

I wonder what will she do in barcelona...the easiest solution?to bring the city's flag

Quebec city want everyting that Montreal have but they seems to forget that they dont have the population lol... The proof is how a simple arena became a big deal there ...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Please, it's not a simple arena, it's a PALACE where every townfolk can feel like a KING and QUEEN. And the architecture is beautifully beige and withdrawn, which is how we also like everything else to be. Anyway... I do have my ticket. I'll try to not get cooties from the plebeians, unlike the last time...

Please, it's not a simple arena, it's a PALACE where every townfolk can feel like a KING and QUEEN. And the architecture is beautifully beige and withdrawn, which is how we also like everything else to be. Anyway... I do have my ticket. I'll try to not get cooties from the plebeians, unlike the last time...

:lol:

Lmfao +1 000 000 x