Madonna in QUEBEC CITY

runa

I think after seeing similar situations In NYC and Montreal it should be fine

False. And NYC is where better have been selling in North America, the only sold outs I've seen so far on ticketmaster with Edmonton (the second date is almost sold out too).

Edited by maxdamien

This show still has quite a lot of tickets unsold... I wonder how it will end up.

I guess they go to lower prices. We'll see

just watch out with what youre saying on social media about it. little monsters & roger friedman are everywhere lurking for this kind of stuff.

Anyone can see on ticketmaster how they are selling. And no one here has said something bad.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Wasnt quebec a big show for MDNA?

Seems like people didnt like that much :/

yeah the reaction for that show was very mild, to say the least... I'm surprised she comes back.

im not surprised. MDNA just didn't work in a stadium setting. although it got better reactions than SS where i am in europe.. but still. thats why i think this tour is so important. she needs to get the people back on her side

You have to remember it was an outdoor show (stadium-like) and tickets were cheap. If you read the first post, people were expecting to sell even less, I think is not so bad.

Still not going to Brazil :lmao:

Many of the stops are because they make sense logistically, not because they have higher demand than, let's say, Brazil obviously. I hope she still can make it to Brazil, but that's an entire leg and she probably needs to visit the whole continent.

It has nothing to do with the fact there is still seats on sale.

The reason is they put the seats on sale 2 months after Montreal. Everyone in East Canada already have bought and seen her in Mtl. Not everyone wants to pay 400$ twice to see her again. It's called a bad business move. If they put the seats on sale at the same time, the show would probably be sold out.

Oh and I have this weird feeling that 'cause she seems to be truly enjoying The show she MIGHT actually extend the tour after ALL to South American leg. Like a couple of shows. Just a feeling :)

I can't wait for tomorrow. I cross my fingers that for once Quebec's audience will not be lethargic and passive as usual (a man can dream)... As happened during shows from Bowie and Muse in the past, I'll probably have angry people in the back row who will ask me to sit down in order to watch the show while remaining seated on their fat ass. Sigh.

That said, on a positive note about the people of Quebec, the tickets for the show are sold far beyond my expectations. After the bad GP reaction following the MDNA Tour stop on Plains, I thought the ticket sales would be more laborious.