Madonna in QUEBEC CITY

runa

Guest CzarnaWisnia

no I don't have one. I tried again but the only tickets that came out were awful. I think it's selling well because they're now selling seats behind the stage in the grey area... I wouldn't wanna be there...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

News are reporting that it's far from sold out and not selling very quickly at all. The cheaper tickets sold quickly though. I myself didn't buy one, it's way too expensive for me (and for the crap seating offered).

It's not sold out at all... des bons billets sont encore disponibles (en très grand nombre), tout comme pour le 10 à Montréal

Of course, it's not sold out. People in Quebec City are not buying tickets costing more than 150$ regardless of the show. They will have difficulty selling the best tickets. Even I, a fan for over 30 years, I refused to pay so much money for a single show.

Well... They will have a problem with this new arena if they wish to bring International artist. 350$ for a ticket is not rare anymore. You see that quite often.

Exactly. You can build a new arena, but it did not give you more people to buy expensive tickets from international artists. The reality of this small town did not change. The Brand new arena can attract international artists to come to your town but if they don't sell tickets, this will be their first and last visit.

Exactly. You can build a new arena, but it did not give you more people to buy expensive tickets from international artists. The reality of this small town did not change. The Brand new arena can attract international artists to come to your town but if they don't sell tickets, this will be their first and last visit.

why are we aware that it won't work and they're not?

This is insane!

They invested 500 millions of my taxes to build this but no one are going to be willing to pay high price tickets. This fucking city is the WORST.

Yes, it is the worst. The mayor and the fucking radios have made willful blindness about it since day 1, because they wanted to put to sleep the stupid people that the city needed a new arena to attract a hockey team. 10 years later, no hockey team on the horizon and no more people than before to go see large-scale shows.

• 3 months later...

OK, I wasnt planning to go to this one, unless I find cheap tickets. but i ended up giving in when i noticed that, unlike Montreal shows, you can now actually select your seat, and there were plenty catwalk tickets available...so fuck it! If anyone is thinking of going, you should give it a try, especially coming from the US, the canadian dollar is in the gutter, so the floor tickets will cost you 284 USD

Screen_Shot_2015_09_03_at_8_04_38_PM.png

So many floor seats at regular price, hope people buy to avoid the show getting cancelled...wish I could make this show.

Yet again doom and gloom. How does that look to you that its in danger of cancelation O.o

the image I posted is from quebec city, its 19 days to go

For Montreal, there are 2 shows and cant really see a map like this cause tickets are not sold by ticketmaster, but the maps shows availability in the most expensive sections mostly (i can buy 8 tickets in a row)

• 2 weeks later...