Madonna in QUEBEC CITY

runa

I was surprised this was not on the original itinerary. After 70,000 came for MDNA, they definitely should have done an arena show this time around!

I guess this date replaces a potential fourth NYC date???

Guest bluejean

I was surprised this was not on the original itinerary. After 70,000 came for MDNA, they definitely should have done an arena show this time around!

What makes you say that? I would have thought a 4th NYC date could go on the 14th or 15th of September?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

you know it won't be impossible... They'll keep half of them for friends of Quebecor... :vomit:

great, so half the crowd will be middle aged straight hockey loving douches :(

They waited to announce the show because it's a brand new arena in town, and they announced all the show scheduled for the automn, this morning.

great, so half the crowd will be middle aged straight hockey loving douches :(

I couldn't have said it better myself. Let's hope they buy the album before.

Guest bluejean

This show was always planned. I remember it being mentioned months ago before the tour was even officially announced.

I was thinking that! I think I remember the story about a new arena etc

people should move from aussieland if they want ot see madonna and you move for corndogs? :lmao:

come in rome...i'll cook the deepes fried corndogs of this world just for you :laugh:

I was thinking that! I think I remember the story about a new arena etc

Yeah!! I posted a newspaper article about it. It was frontpage in the local newspaper...

Was the Quebec crowd really that bad? I don't remember anything about it being sucky when MDNA happened, but I can see why I guess.

Ottawa must be one of the most sedate crowds tbh

Yes, that bad. Half the crowd hate the show, found it boring and complain about the lack of hits. Nobody dance or knows any songs from MDNA. Even in the golden triangle, i could feel the sedate crowds outside the triangle. After the show, i said to my boyfriend : with a dead crowd like this, she will never coming back in Quebec City (i was wrong).

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The proportion of actual fans in the crowd was probably much lower due to the huge amount of people there. Madonna doesn't have 70 000 fans in Quebec City. It should be better with a 18 000 crowd. More concentrated energy.

I just hope that, people there, will buy the album before the show.

There's an ICON presale I see. I think I'll get a live pass to be sure to get my seat.