she really loves this bra

Royal T

i want to buy the bra she has too. it's probably 1000$ lol and i hate the word pussy I prefer flower. :)

i want to buy the bra she has too. it's probably 1000$ lol and i hate the word pussy I prefer flower. :)

Juliebean, pretty sure it's this one (at least in some of the photos): http://www.fantasie.com/lingerie/essentials/belle/underwired_balcony_bra.aspx?colour=black

It's around $70.00.

Juliebean, pretty sure it's this one (at least in some of the photos): http://www.fantasie.com/lingerie/essentials/belle/underwired_balcony_bra.aspx?colour=black

It's around $70.00.

oh there is the cosmo bra there too. :)

Nice!!!

That's way more than the 15.00 bras I buy at Target lol, but I'm tempted. It's so pretty!

LOL I can't picture buying bra's at target. She has good taste the bra's are pretty i like the cosmo one too.

LOL I can't picture buying bra's at target. She has good taste the bra's are pretty i like the cosmo one too.

they actually aren't that bad, especially if you are like me and don't give a shit. hahahhahaha

But yes, a girl deserves a splurge every now and then. Treat yo' self! :D

they actually aren't that bad, especially if you are like me and don't give a shit. hahahhahaha

But yes, a girl deserves a splurge every now and then. Treat yo' self! :D

can you imagine her shopping at target tho? lol do you have 70$ to send to me so i can get one? I wonder if she has the panties too. hahahha!

Guest ditaluver

Hey I want one too and I've purchased bras from target. For me, it's all about comfort! I'm not a sexy pop star so ....

• 2 weeks later...

Madonna.jpgS

she wearing this bra again :laugh:

hahahahaah. she's obssesed with this bra.