MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

Which RH songs make you want to dance in a different way?

Let's face it, as DrownedMadonna CONFIRMED, "HeartBreakCity" makes me want to dance in a different way. Any other songs for anyone else here?

Sometimes I want to dance (in a different way) to "Messiah".

Body Shop. Since I have no idea how to dance to it, naturally it's gonna be different.

I'm lost - is "dance in a different way" a euphemism for something?

When listening to Holy Water I can't dance on M's pole, so I must dance in a different way.

I'm lost - is "dance in a different way" a euphemism for something?

I think it was Madonnarama that reviewed some RH tracks b4 the leak and they said that one of them made you dance but in a different way. A lot of us thought that was funny, cuz What the hell does that mean?, and kinda ran w/ it.

I like dancing to Iconic but when it comes to the part 'Iconic..(eek ick ick ick ick ick ick).. ironic..(eek ick ick ick ick ick ick), makes me dance like all wiggly, jumpy and jerky weirdness. 0001.gif

I like to do a different kind of..., to Hold Tight.

WOAM.

Doing some kind of slow erotic-eating-mudd dance routine.

I can confirm that this is dancing in a different way.

Everyone could do a Contempory dance to Messiah and Inside out. Lots of running around in bare feet expressing free emotion. :laugh:

Guest bluejean

I think Ghostown made Madonna and that guy from Empire dance in a different way in the video. Maybe Traditional can confirm?

I like dancing to Iconic but when it comes to the part 'Iconic..(eek ick ick ick ick ick ick).. ironic..(eek ick ick ick ick ick ick), makes me dance like all wiggly, jumpy and jerky weirdness. 0001.gif

haha yeah!!! i do the same! kinda like spasmic slow motion twerking. :D

Unfortunately that does not count as dancing in a different way as per the 2015 Suedehead NTP criteria. :(

B*tch I'm Madonna, since day one...

Guest ziggy

I always boogie-woogie to Autotune Baby hanging upside down, tapping the ceiling with my two left feet.

Holy Water - hump my bed and thrust with a light sabre between my legs on snapcha

Guest Medoner

UB makes me act so gangsta lool and yeah im slaying that devil pray break with my posessed dancing

Body Shop. Since I have no idea how to dance to it, naturally it's gonna be different.

Just do the MDNA Open your heart routine!!!!

Some seem to have a bit of confusion about the definition of 'dancing in a different way'.

For instance, I like to perform the "Causing a Commotion" WTG Tour choreog when I listen to the "S.E.X." rap. That (according to DrownedMadonna) is dancing in a different way. In fact it was confirmed in one of their Exclusive Rumours.

Guest bluejean

What about if I do the Justify my Love leg spread with a guy running his beard on my pussy to Joan of Arc?

Or the PDP hop making my tits wobble with a slight nipple slip to Body Shop?

No I think you have to dance like your mom to Body Shop in order for it to be considered as a "different kind of way."

Everyone could do a Contempory dance to Messiah and Inside out. Lots of running around in bare feet expressing free emotion. :laugh:

Yes!

I also imagine being in an open field of yellow tulips while dancing/skipping to Body Shop.

Guest bluejean

No I think you have to dance like your mom to Body Shop in order for it to be considered as a "different kind of way."

My Mum dances like Madonna in the Beautiful Stranger video :lol:

Sign in to follow this