Which RH songs make you want to dance in a different way?

Let's face it, as DrownedMadonna CONFIRMED, "HeartBreakCity" makes me want to dance in a different way. Any other songs for anyone else here?

Sometimes I want to dance (in a different way) to "Messiah".

I'm lost - is "dance in a different way" a euphemism for something?

I think it was Madonnarama that reviewed some RH tracks b4 the leak and they said that one of them made you dance but in a different way. A lot of us thought that was funny, cuz What the hell does that mean?, and kinda ran w/ it.

Guest bluejean

I think Ghostown made Madonna and that guy from Empire dance in a different way in the video. Maybe Traditional can confirm?

I like dancing to Iconic but when it comes to the part 'Iconic..(eek ick ick ick ick ick ick).. ironic..(eek ick ick ick ick ick ick), makes me dance like all wiggly, jumpy and jerky weirdness. 0001.gif

haha yeah!!! i do the same! kinda like spasmic slow motion twerking. :D

Some seem to have a bit of confusion about the definition of 'dancing in a different way'.

For instance, I like to perform the "Causing a Commotion" WTG Tour choreog when I listen to the "S.E.X." rap. That (according to DrownedMadonna) is dancing in a different way. In fact it was confirmed in one of their Exclusive Rumours.

Guest bluejean

What about if I do the Justify my Love leg spread with a guy running his beard on my pussy to Joan of Arc?

Or the PDP hop making my tits wobble with a slight nipple slip to Body Shop?

No I think you have to dance like your mom to Body Shop in order for it to be considered as a "different kind of way."

Everyone could do a Contempory dance to Messiah and Inside out. Lots of running around in bare feet expressing free emotion. :laugh:

Yes!

I also imagine being in an open field of yellow tulips while dancing/skipping to Body Shop.

Guest bluejean

No I think you have to dance like your mom to Body Shop in order for it to be considered as a "different kind of way."

My Mum dances like Madonna in the Beautiful Stranger video :lol: