Diplo: Bitch, We Are All Madonna

I doubt it's released. I wish but I guess that Madonna is a bit fed up and she's going to rest and focus on the tour

absolutely no problem with her resting for a week or two, she's done so much already...

let's just hope we have an interesting release next week for Ghosttown... remix EPs and a two-track digital single...it's the only way to give Ghosttown a final shot at charting... if they are going to give us a crap release again, ah well...

You know what I would do?

I would unhinge my jaw, like a snake, and take in all of Dipla's genitals into my being. Balls, erect cock, everything into my mouth.

I wouldn't bottom for him, but everything else is fine.

Send photo

SO the final mix of Living for love is not Madonna's favourite mix and now the final mix of BIM is not the one that should have been ( and his is really superior to the album version)..... that's disturbing.

When did she say that about Living For Love? Can't remember...

It's cause you haven't listened to the song enough

Um, yes I have. I hear slight differences, but nothing substantial to make it better or worse. It's essentially the same thing to me.

Am I the only one who actually prefers the album version of BIM? Diplo's mix doesn't go hard enough with the breakdown and the entire song sounds very disjointed. I do prefer the production of the verses though!

The one thing I really prefer in the Diplo (re)mix is his mixing on the track, particularly the choruses. The album version is more flat and punchy, while his mix has more drum and sonically feels more open/dynamic (the best I can describe it).

Am I the only one who actually prefers the album version of BIM? Diplo's mix doesn't go hard enough with the breakdown and the entire song sounds very disjointed. I do prefer the production of the verses though!

I also prefer the album version - it's quirkier, more sonically interesting, and I like the longer lead in between verses which emphasizes the "bitch, I'm madonna" line... I feel they're stitched together a little too quickly in Diplo's mix. The ending is kind of boring compared to the album version too. But yeah the overall sound/mixing is an improvement.