Drake takes Madonna on a SECOND date! They're an ITEM!!!

When I first read this I got a sensation of jealousy. Towards Drake and Madonna.

How come théy get to spend time with Tori??

LOL :dead: For a split second I was gonna give the story the benefit of the doubt and read it. Then I saw "Tori" and "Benihana" in the same sentence, LMAO.

WTF is happening right there??? :lol:

Tori falling onto the hibachi :lmao:

looks like a wedding reception and that guy is beyond wasted and fell.

I laughed at a friend's face because of you Stephen ! We we're ordering drinks and she said "What about Daiquiri à la fraise ?" = strawberry daiquiris. They are now linked to you forever in my head. I had to explain why i thought it was funny (and fucking tacky), i told her that's what Tori Spelling drank before burning herself on a grill. She did not find it funny. I kept laughing.

I laughed at a friend's face because of you Stephen ! We we're ordering drinks and she said "What about Daiquiri à la fraise ?" = strawberry daiquiris. They are now linked to you forever in my head. I had to explain why i thought it was funny (and fucking tacky), i told her that's what Tori Spelling drank before burning herself on a grill. She did not find it funny. I kept laughing.

:lmao: at Tori Spelling...

Your friend Ashley: What about Daiquiri à la fraise ?

ibkLAfU60lQ8Xo.gif

You:

20l1b2w.jpg