Mrs. Ritchie/Housewifedonna Appreciation Thread

loowee

best reinvention?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Did you love her persona back then?

• YAS! She was acting her age!
    • NO! M-dolla>>>>>>

i remember going to a store that had the H&M M outfits but i don't think she worked on any of those clothes. they sucked. or at least a lot of the fabric did. i just bought one soft shirt and the cashier gave me the "M by Madonna' coat hanger. they even had M by Madonna trousers to work out in :p

Guest Pud Whacker

11033869_836172533087047_247751113384233

The rasta man posing next to hers outfit is nicer :lmao:

i always loved this day!!! especially when shes in the back of the car!!! xo

This cover is SO FUCKING BRILLIANT what was up with the hate??? :Disco_Ball:

I think I shed a little tear the first time I saw this.....in a good way. :) I thought "she's back! She's REALLY back!"

Guest Pud Whacker

This cover is SO FUCKING BRILLIANT what was up with the hate??? :Disco_Ball:

I will NEVER understand. It's fabulous, an eye catcher and lewd. All the things I adore about MADONNA!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Shy never went away. Confessions leotard whore was slutty and inappropriate enough. I just can't with that cover but I LOVE the album.

It's kind if why I put that cover in here. Madonna was always Madonna despite her recent claim. With Confessions she was running around in a leotard and humping everyone in the video :lol: In Sorry she was 'banging' people in backseat!

She had her tits out for Klein always! Future Lovers?!!!

I mean unless she wanted to pork a football team, I don't know what Guy didn't let her do!!!! :lol:

I don't remember this at all, post a link

Yeah, I was really trying to dig deep to remember this but I cant. The only quote I remember him saying post divorce (I think) is that she's a hard worker, that she could out work and out dance a 23 year old.

Guy sounds so weird when talking, like he doesn't make any sense. How did M even get along with him? I can't believe she didn't have a prenup, is she a hopeless romantic or just really naive? or both? are guys her biggest weakness? she really makes such stupid decisions sometimes, you'd think she knew better.

She must have been miserable for a long time. He seems like the kind of guy who make you feel like a loser, no matter what you do.

I think he talks about 'her hollow victories'. It's an insane thing to say.

Guest Pud Whacker

She must have been miserable for a long time. He seems like the kind of guy who make you feel like a loser, no matter what you do.

I think he talks about 'her hollow victories'. It's an insane thing to say.

She picked him.

"She's a manifester, if there ever was one," he(Ritchie) says. "First-rate manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any twenty-three-year-old, she'll outwork them, outdance them, outperform them. The woman is broad."

"Broad," I(Interviewer) say, repeating the word of the day.

"And, of course, here you go: I still love her," he says. He takes a breath, drives through a red light. If no one is ahead of him, Guy Ritchie does not typically stop. "But she's retarded, too."

He never said she was mentally ill, he's just referring to her infamous quote that night on the Sticky and Sweet Tour when she introduced Miles Away by dedicating it to the 'emotionally retarded' or something like that. It was taken as a dig at Guy and was lapped up by the media who were salivating over her divorce.