All this amazing promo

This era is truly a dream for every Madonna loon. It's the best era she's ever given us. I don't think she ever did so much promo in her entire career. Why now? this is all like almost too good to be true. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Does it mean it's the last time she'll promote an album like this or at all, which is why she's giving us all this awesomeness? Am I just paranoid? am I going crazy? I'm scared.

It's a marvelous time. However, you must've been in diapers in 89-91.

Everyday was madonna day!!!

I was in diapers actually, was she all over the tv like this back then? showing up everywhere? I heard she wasn't so im genuinely asking.

Guest Pud Whacker

I was in diapers actually, was she all over the tv like this back then? showing up everywhere? I heard she wasn't so im genuinely asking.

She was everywhere. In the papers everyday out and about in Los Angeles - jogging, riding her bike, in the papers on MTV every hour on the hour. Like a prayer, divorce, Sandra bernhard, lesbianism, filming Dick Tracy, dance a thons, Warren Beatty, rehearsing Blond Ambition. Hard Copy, Entertainment Tonight...Pepsi, videos, top of the charts, number ones, interviews, magazines, justify my love, Nightline, Tony Ward, controversy, the oscars, Michael Jackson, truth or dare, fags, premieres....

MADONNA. MADONNA. MADONNA.

ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT.

ME TOO!! I'm going to be SO sad when it's all over. lol

But we have awhile until that happens. The tour hasn't even started! :tigger:

It's a marvelous time. However, you must've been in diapers in 89-91.

Everyday was madonna day!!!

Oh the GLORY DAYS

She was everywhere. In the papers everyday out and about in Los Angeles - jogging, riding her bike, in the papers on MTV every hour on the hour. Like a prayer, divorce, Sandra bernhard, lesbianism, filming Dick Tracy, dance a thons, Warren Beatty, rehearsing Blond Ambition. Hard Copy, Entertainment Tonight...Pepsi, videos, top of the charts, number ones, interviews, magazines, justify my love, Nightline, Tony Ward, controversy, the oscars, Michael Jackson, truth or dare, fags, premieres....

MADONNA. MADONNA. MADONNA.

ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT.

And people were constantly talking about her in regular, everyday life. You always heard Madonna Madonna Madonna!

I was only 8 or 9 at the time, but I definitely remember how big the Vogue video and song were, and that she had a very sexualized reputation (like "ohhh madonna is going to get naked on MTV tomorrow").

And then the Justify My Love video came out and that was super shocking to young people like myself ;) It was not on MTV, but I remember watching it on some weird channel where people paid like $3 to request music videos :)

Guest Rocco Papa

Rumor has it that Madonna will start directing a new film after this tour. I don't know how true that is, but last time she did that she was off the music scene for a few years. She even stated in interviews that her film took up so much of her time, she couldn't focus on her music career.

If that's the case, I'm thrilled that we have all this new music and promo this era. It will definitely be enough to hold us over until she's back next time around.

I was really hoping she would give us an era on the same level as Confessions again in terms of music and promo. I was trying not to get my hopes up after being disappointed in that department during MDNA. I'm so happy that she delivered!! The album, the magazine covers, the interviews, the performances, and the tour is coming up. :vogue::headbang:

It was real Madonna mania back then.. especially in her annus mirabilis 1985, pure hysteria with all the wannabes as fans. 1985-1987 and 1990 were the peak years. And 1989 had LAP and the Pepsi controv!

I'm living for your Gene Kelly booty gifs btw! :jerkoff:

Guest Pud Whacker

It was real Madonna mania back then.. especially in her annus mirabilis 1985, pure hysteria with all the wannabes as fans. 1985-1987 and 1990 were the peak years. And 1989 had LAP and the Pepsi controv!

Oh the GLORY DAYS

And people were constantly talking about her in regular, everyday life. You always heard Madonna Madonna Madonna!

I was only 8 or 9 at the time, but I definitely remember how big the Vogue video and song were, and that she had a very sexualized reputation (like "ohhh madonna is going to get naked on MTV tomorrow").

And then the Justify My Love video came out and that was super shocking to young people like myself ;) It was not on MTV, but I remember watching it on some weird channel where people paid like $3 to request music videos :)

YES! YES! YES! YES!!!

She's RELENTLESS and RUTHLESS! This ride has been so much fun and taking unexpected turns. And thanks to instagram we've had an unprecedented closer look from HER during the album making process and release. We've been very spoiled this era. When the concert tour is over I'm going to need therapy!

2zsnuhh.gif

She's RELENTLESS and RUTHLESS! This ride has been so much fun and taking unexpected turns. And thanks to instagram we've had an unprecedented closer look from HER during the album making process and release. We've been very spoiled this era. When the concert tour is over I'm going to need therapy!

2zsnuhh.gif

Haha we all gonna need it!! :lmao:

2zsnuhh.gif

hahahaha

2015 is nice but not to compare to her glorious time in the 80's.

The german train to the Waldstadion of her Who's That Girl Tour 1987 was full of Madonna lookalikes and the railway company reserved two wagons only for Madonna fans. It had no seats so we could dance the whole ride to Madonna songs they played. That time was really crazy. Madonna magazine covers and scandals every week, her songs were played all time on the radio, the clubs and MTV and every month another Madonna wannabe attended and disappeared shortly after. Her voice at the Who's That Girl Tour was really terrible and she was hardly seen because the stadium was too big - but it was a party I will never forget.