Coachella thread [continued]

Secondly, repeating myself and all the sane people here .. the performance was not supposed to be serious. She was making mischief.

Exactly! She was doing a guest appearance at a fucking music festival. Why do people expect her to have some gigantic production based completely around her for a cameo? It was a perfect performance for what it was. I don't understand the logic here sometimes.

Drake is still repulsed as is the rest of the world with this kiss, according to every tabloid worldwide, regardless of what the man in question actually says :lol:

Only Madonna! :D

Flip things around... what if Prince kissed Katy Perry on stage during a performance? Would everyone be "repulsed" and "outraged" at that slut Prince, who clearly needs to retire?

^ well, in fairness, a lot of people thought the Robert Thicke/Miley twerking was a bit replusive.

I dont know how much of the reaction was anticipated, but Im loving how Madonna is just fucking with all the haters now. Magnificent!!

People will bash Madonna no matter what she does!

I loved her brief messy performance, it shows she can still command the stage just being herself.

Loved the kiss. Pop culture is so BORING & PREDICTABLE these days everyone is so nice & perfect.... Hope she keeps pissing off everyone :)

His defenses have been stupid. Is he that stupid. Lipstick. Shock. he acted like his tongue got bit or the grills hurt him. He should just come out and say it and stop talking shit about lipsticks and shock. His facial expression is on video. That is not shock. Ugh. I am tired of this and if Madonna does not IG tonight as she often does then so is she., I have been waiting for her to IG as she often does so late. If she really does not and the last message was that one to the haters, then this is one of those ones where she is not joan of arc.

We must stop thinking she is Teflon. She is the toughest of all out there but it gets exhausting, guys.

champagnepapi

7 minutes ago
Don't misinterpret my shock!! I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel about that forever. Thank you @madonna

Misinterpret? dude, what else were people suppose to think?? he still doesn't explain why he made that face, is that his SHOCK CUM FACE??

Misinterpret? dude, what else were people suppose to think?? he still doesn't explain why he made that face, is that his SHOCK CUM FACE??

My point exactly and I am tired today. Yesterday I was fine but today I am tired. The album leak. the messy distribution. The fall. Still dealing with how messy the timing, distribution and organisation of this whole thing has been since December where an Album so great is not getting the commercial success it deserves, then this shit again. It is exhausting. I will snap out soon but I will need M to instagram one of her silly things for me to know she is okay. That woman is strength personified but she did not pen JOA out of nowhere. She must get tired sometimes.

Maybe someone has taken her phone and said,M, lay off social media. I do not even know why she reads her comments. She should know decades in, the sort of shit she gets which is worse and closer to home now because of the internet and social media. Back in the day she would hear about it from the Press or shit it was far off. Social media has brought the hate close and it must jar a little every now and then.

Maybe there was an invisible dildo on that chair and as soon as she started kissing him it went full on into his poopchute.

His defenses have been stupid. Is he that stupid. Lipstick. Shock. he acted like his tongue got bit or the grills hurt him. He should just come out and say it and stop talking shit about lipsticks and shock. His facial expression is on video. That is not shock. Ugh. I am tired of this and if Madonna does not IG tonight as she often does then so is she., I have been waiting for her to IG as she often does so late. If she really does not and the last message was that one to the haters, then this is one of those ones where she is not joan of arc.

We must stop thinking she is Teflon. She is the toughest of all out there but it gets exhausting, guys.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE NEVER SAID THAT. He responded positively TWICE after the kiss. WTF do you guys want him to do?

My point exactly and I am tired today. Yesterday I was fine but today I am tired. The album leak. the messy distribution. The fall. Still dealing with how messy the timing, distribution and organisation of this whole thing has been since December where an Album so great is not getting the commercial success it deserves, then this shit again. It is exhausting. I will snap out soon but I will need M to instagram one of her silly things for me to know she is okay. That woman is strength personified but she did not pen JOA out of nowhere. She must get tired sometimes.

Maybe someone has taken her phone and said,M, lay off social media. I do not even know why she reads her comments. She should know decades in, the sort of shit she gets which is worse and closer to home now because of the internet and social media. Back in the day she would hear about it from the Press or shit it was far off. Social media has brought the hate close and it must jar a little every now and then.

Well then SNAP OUT NOW because she had already responded. :rotfl:

So according to a source, Drake was not "grossed out"....

The fact that this even needs to be investigated and explained!!!!

of course he wasn't grossed out. He doesn't even look grossed out in the video. He looks like he's indisbelief/laughing a bit/ wiping his mouth. The picture makes it look worse.

how i interpret it is that he's into the kiss - tryin to grab her head & waving the cap.

after the kiss he looks like he's pretending to cry tears of happiness of disbelief (anyone would know how bad an actor he is if they watched degrassi).

so some fans shouldnt be swayed into hating on "the drake kiss" based on some lil 24 hr. backlash on social media...come to me tomorrow when the people are at her house with actual pitchforks and they burning her cds/concert tickets for news outlets in droves.

Guest Hunterlas

I personally think she bit him, he looks in -sudden- pain by the end of the kiss. If thats what actually happened, he is being nothing but a gentleman by saying it was the "lipstick" what caused his reaction... Im cool with him

It's seems like she has started the "Rebel" part of the promo. I'm guessing no more GT performances..

Well then SNAP OUT NOW because she had already responded. :rotfl:

Responded to what? Did you understand what I wrote? I said IG today. I said the last IG was the one to the haters. So, has she instagrammed tonight? That is what I was referring to. Edit-I see she has posted. Phew. So happy she is in bullish mood.

To the other fella....The lipstick defense was via TMZ and then his instagram posts which I refer to as stupid. Say what you want but his reaction to anyone even without any hate for Madonna would need an explanation. He did not look shocked. He did not look, YESSSS. He loooked hurt or yes, it can be read as disgusted. So, to pretend otherwise is just being naive. This is the only reason why an explanation will be great.

Ofcourse they would have bashed her anyway. We are here for that. We are talking about Drake though. Drake's own reaction that is causing the bashing. Not that a 56 year old was half naked on the Coachella stage and kissed a 28 year old. We are used to those lines of bashing. The bashing this time is different and to feign ignorance is just silly.

This is the only reason why I say he is stupid if he can't be more precise in his response.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE NEVER SAID THAT. He responded positively TWICE after the kiss. WTF do you guys want him to do?

Yeah he's coming to madonnas defense at least. I don't understand why people are still complaining at this point when he's trying to go out his way to prove he wasn't disgusted.

Responded to what? Did you understand what I wrote? I said IG today. I said the last IG was the one to the haters. So, has she instagrammed tonight? That is what I was referring to. Edit-I see she has posted. Phew. So happy she is in bullish mood.

To the other fella....The lipstick defense was via TMZ and then his instagram posts which I refer to as stupid. Say what you want but his reaction to anyone even without any hate for Madonna would need an explanation. He did not look shocked. He did not look, YESSSS. He loooked hurt or yes, it can be read as disgusted. So, to pretend otherwise is just being naive. This is the only reason why an explanation will be great.

Ofcourse they would have bashed her anyway. We are here for that. We are talking about Drake though. Drake's own reaction that is causing the bashing. Not that a 56 year old was half naked on the Coachella stage and kissed a 28 year old. We are used to those lines of bashing. The bashing this time is different and to feign ignorance is just silly.

This is the only reason why I say he is stupid if he can't be more precise in his response.

But I don't get how this shouldn't at least count for something? He obviously feels bad and is trying to make it right, you're digging a little bit too deep here. It obviously does not matter what he says at this point people are gonna think what he wants but at least he's trying

I personally think she bit him, he looks in -sudden- pain by the end of the kiss. If thats what actually happened, he is being nothing but a gentleman by saying it was the "lipstick" what caused his reaction... Im cool with him

He did NOT say that why is everyone falling for these tabloid bullshit :rotfl:

But I don't get how this shouldn't at least count for something? He obviously feels bad and is trying to make it right, you're digging a little bit too deep here. It obviously does not matter what he says at this point people are gonna think what he wants but at least he's trying

EXACTLY.

Guest Hunterlas

He did NOT say that why is everyone falling for these tabloid bullshit :rotfl:

True.... LOL... its fucking TMZ!!!!

Still, it doesnt make any difference. The reaction was fucked up, but frankly hes entitled to it.

I readily do hate what social media has created, full of idiots with a voice.

Pretty much this!

Every idiot can so easily make their ignorant comments be heard & the media latches on these things and run with them.

I wish some Madonna fans wouldn't care what people say about her! No matter what she does people will be vicious towards her.

As for being upset with Drake he's tried to make nice, no matter what he says now people won't care. They'll rather drag "The Old Hag" because well that's cool & it's get them attention, tons of retweets / clicks on their websites.

Let it Go!! Drake & Madonna might just do something again together just to make everyone look stupid.

It's seems like she has started the "Rebel" part of the promo. I'm guessing no more GT performances..

As discussed previously, what makes this so unique and great are the contrasts. GT live now would be great and gather more attention because of all this.