Coachella thread [continued]

As hilarious as these are..LOL...go look at that first initial, puff out of his cheeks and grimace and covering his mouth after kissing Madonna. It's just that 1st few seconds. We heard him laugh after. Then he said WTF was that. Some claim he wiped his mouth as she walked off. There is no video of that so I can't comment on it...but just his 1st few seconds is what gave rise to all this. Without that, it will be the same old usual backlash. That is why for me, he shares blame in this mess.

Even though he has tried to clear it up but not good enough Mr. Yes you loved it and you thanked the Queen but is that your shock face, Mr Aubrey Graham? If so, here are 1million memes of your shock face while watching the Toronto Raptors. No similarity. Why was your shock face different here? LMAO. Maybe he's too embarassed to say he tried to tongue her and got his tongue in d wrong part of the grills. I feel like she bit his tongue cos when she put his hand down, at some point he starts flailing his arms(which some ofcourse have used as signs of force and him seeking help) so I feel she bit him there. M is the leader of the freak parade. Biting. Dear heavens. LOL.

The Billboard Awards are next month, the perfect opportunity for him to bang her out on stage missionary style while speaking into the mic about how fresh her mouth tastes and smells. That's the only way to make this terrible wrong he has done right. Since making 5 statements about how he enjoyed it didn't quite drive the point home, this should do it.

"Fundamentalist literalism is the death of art"- Madonna 2015

I agree with those who said his reaction was a 'OMG I've just been kissed hard by Madonna'. I do think that his awkward facial expression belied his corresponding emotion at that moment. As a fan, I obviously would prefer it when the reception she gets to any project is favourable but when it doesn't necessarily go that way, it's natural to lament the lost opportunity of a round of good PR. We've all projected our own interpretation of what transpired on stage, with some strongly empathising because of perceived embarrassment for her, and some who have reasonably explained that she has weathered many a shit storm, some more harrowing than others, and will come out of this one as well.
So yes, there are differing levels of fan empathy based on assumptions about how she may have been affected by this incident. I don't think that people are deliberately not seeing your point. I have no doubt that you love M and venting can be cathartic. With all due respect, I don't feel that protracted venting on 'the mess', 'who is to blame for it', and being combative toward other well intended posters has been necessary though. She kissed a guy on stage and people saw what they wanted to see. Madonna will roll with the punches like the superstar that she is and move on. She has proven time and time again that she has never been a victim and will come out swinging. She is bringing so many wonderful things this era for fans to cherish so why not support her by refocusing energy on these instead? Crossing fingers for a BIM video.

Beautifully written post. I agree 100%

12258-over-powered-classic-this_thread_w

lol...everytime I see ur gifs and posts I cannot take from my head the Modern Family guy saying those words in his usual "relaxed cool" manner :laugh:

lol...everytime I see ur gifs and posts I cannot take from my head the Modern Family guy saying those words in his usual "relaxed cool" manner :laugh:

giphy.gif

tumblr_muphkoOORS1sr1ctco4_250.gif

And Dude you have stalked my post moaning and bitching about me like 20 times. There are thousands of members here. Stop riding my dick. Go ride someone else.

Such a missed opportunity for Bitch get off my pole :doh:

Lautnerfield wasn't banned. He was suspended for a week and had his access to Pop Princesses removed. I guess he stopped posting altogether since he was pretty much only here to obsessively post nonstop about Taylor Swift and Gaga.

Lautnerfield wasn't banned. He was suspended for a week and had his access to Pop Princesses removed. I guess he stopped posting altogether since he was pretty much only here to obsessively post nonstop about Taylor Swift and Gaga.

:lmao: Genius. I was wondering what happened to it.

they are even trying to say that he had his teeth extra cleaned and shit. they're bored trolls. whatever. but something about him brushes me off the wrong way. the comment he made after the kiss "what the fuck was that?" (okay that could be a comment of surprise but c' on) and that weird over smile.. he obviously loves that he got so much attention

Omg he's made 3 different statements that the kiss was awesome and ppl are STILL CRYING

The media and GP have already eaten crow, trying to make the narrative that Drake thinks Madonna is disgusting, and he has continually shot them down.

You guys are pretty much inventing the negativity now.