Coachella thread [continued]

No I didn't think that you said he set it up like that. Maybe he will elaborate more in an interview. I'm sure he will be asked. I'm still working on the fact that it's a thing.

It blew up and is now pretty much out of the main news cycle. I'd rather he isn't asked about it anymore. It would be unnecessary for him to be continually questioned and to expect him to go in-depth into a momentary reaction on stage. He has already commented on it, and it's time to move on from it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Sometimes fans forget that even a "big" story in the entertainment world doesn't really get noticed by the general public. This Drake kiss will do NOTHING to Madonna in the short or long run.

I randomly inserted Madonna into conversations at work with three different people last week. "Oh I love her" was the general response from all three. While they basically meant her 80s stuff as they grew up with it, and while they likely don't even know about Rebel Heart, my point is simply that the story probably hasn't even registered with most people.

You should not, now or ever, take the rantings of loons on social media as representing the world at large.

THIS so much!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes fans forget that even a "big" story in the entertainment world doesn't really get noticed by the general public. This Drake kiss will do NOTHING to Madonna in the short or long run.

I randomly inserted Madonna into conversations at work with three different people last week. "Oh I love her" was the general response from all three. While they basically meant her 80s stuff as they grew up with it, and while they likely don't even know about Rebel Heart, my point is simply that the story probably hasn't even registered with most people.

You should not, now or ever, take the rantings of loons on social media as representing the world at large.

I think people are just minimalizing just how ignorant but also powerful today's teens are, but they are the future of tomorrow and get their info from social media. we've already seen a very small taste of it when it came to rebel heart reviews being done by monsters on indie blogs, or online personalities like Tyler oakley. I'm just thinking of the future. her fans are getting older. as are the people who truly are informed about her career. sometimes i guess I'm just a bit worried about that. but i don't wanna be too negative or pessimistic but the things I've seen (in general, not about her in particular) is scary. everything is becoming very PC. news or opinions are turned to soundbites and taken out of context. the changes over the years I've seen are just not a good progress.

BOOP

http://www.businessinsider.com/drake-coachella-weekend-2-nicki-minaj-2015-4

People were outraged that Nicki Minaj came out during Drake's Coachella weekend 2 set instead of Madonna

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/drake-coachella-weekend-2-nicki-minaj-2015-4#ixzz3XrygPJp2

:lmao:

tumblr_milixzxitw1rdvrmio1_500.gif

tumblr_ncogot8IvV1qlycwjo1_r1_500.gif

oh holy shit! Prince on tard mode! bring on Armageddon!

OMG I would die! I love IceJJFish!!!

:lmao::rotfl:

In tears here. Collaborate with him? Maybe not. :rotfl:

:dead::dead::dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

Wayne is in his own little drug infested world guys. His sense of humour is WACKY to say the least. Not worth getting "upset" over at all

Guest Pud Whacker

:dead:

Wayne is in his own little drug infested world guys. His sense of humour is WACKY to say the least. Not worth getting "upset" over at all

Of course. It was so inoffensive.

Glad there was uproar about the tweet, GP not finding it amusing at all.

How about tweeting shit about them, stupid shits!

Wow. Mean spirited and ageist. Glad the GP responded.

Let's see if the company responds to HuffPo's request for comment. Stupid shits indeed.

The problem I see is that they are crossing a line here as this was tweetet by a company. I would like to think the reference to their services qualify as advertising. They are using pictures of Madonna and Drake which are most likely copyright protected. Mistake number one. Mistake number two, putting these two people in an ad for your company without their consent. I guess the PR dept. of this hipster joint was not thinking. What was supposed to be a joke could easily turn into their worst nightmare. Since you cannot get them for ageism I'd say get them for making advertising without their permission. What was Madonnas fee again? 20 million? Sue them! Maybe a taste of old lady is exactly what they need. Even if they say they deleted it minutes after posting it, it'*s now spreading across the www. I would like to argue this was expected and therefore planned. Further advertising they don't have to pay for. Probably they have learned from any D-lister who has ever said something negative about Madonna for the mere reason to get coverage in some tablaid.