Coachella thread [continued]

:thumbsdown:

Actually it was. Your attitude here is starting to grate.

Well I never did do personal attacks and I don't read everyone's posts on the troll cause for one--I never cared for that member at all anyways. I don't care. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Don't spam the board over and over with your unpopular opinion and then get mad when u can't take heat and then cry BULLY

Pleasure to grate you as well!!! :sassy:

YEAH! WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

The atmosphere in this form is getting so cliquey and high-school it's fucking annoying.

yes thats true, I've noticed that as well. I like a lot of people who have the most different opinions here. some people may feel a bit hesitant to speak their mind, maybe thats why a few people are a bit silent lately? but yes we're going a bit off topic. :)

so what do you guys think, she should perform with drake again (like on SNL, i don't know) or just ignore it and perform on her own with her band or do another Bitchimmadonna?

Guest Rachelle of London

Enough of talking about other members here please. Just either discuss the Coachella performance itself or go to another thread. The atmosphere in this form is getting so cliquey and high-school it's fucking annoying.

I found it cliquey when members were being called cunts for not liking Barbra Streisand.

Guest Rachelle of London

yes thats true, I've noticed that as well. I like a lot of people who have the most different opinions here. some people may feel a bit hesitant to speak their mind because of it. but yes we're going a bit off topic. :)

so what do you guys think, she should perform with drake again (like on SNL, i don't know) or just ignore it and perform on her own with her band or do another Bitchimmadonna?

We all know a Best Night remix feat Drake is on the cards.

Imagine the video.

Yeah interesting question about if M should perform with Drake anytime soon? :unsure:

Honestly, little nervous about it because of how he totally messed up kiss, and there is part of me that thinks M needs to move on.

On the the other hand, the media and GP reaction was so NEGATIVE that perhaps it would be better for them to do something together.

I trust whatever decision M makes!

Guest Rachelle of London

I feel like the kiss has already calmed down a lot in the press...on to the next!

Exactly the britney kiss was around for weeks pre Twitter.

I loved the jacket. Was it givenchy too?

Guest Rachelle of London

Did I read correctly ? Drake and Madonna doing a Best Night duet/ remix ?

No no no. We've just been guessing. Nothing official at all. Hahaha. But especially after what's happened. It would be epic.

No no no. We've just been guessing. Nothing official at all. Hahaha. But especially after what's happened. It would be epic.

haha, okay.

But really that would be really epic. Espcially she mentioned something on instagram, that she has something to tell etc.

I think she should just do a video and shock the ageists with every content Madonna has been critisesed for. The perfect song

would be BIM or Unap. Bitch

Her Keith Haring & Warhol Instagram post is clearly a reference to the Coachella performance.

I can't see a Drake/Madonna collaboration happening anytime soon. Or ever again, for that matter. But we'll see.

I found it cliquey when members were being called cunts for not liking Barbra Streisand.

The people who were trying to shove Barbra Streisand down our throats are definitely in some type of immature cliq. And yet some claim Madonna is immature or has immature songs. Look at yourselves first.

Her Keith Haring & Warhol Instagram post is clearly a reference to the Coachella performance.

I can't see a Drake/Madonna collaboration happening anytime soon. Or ever again, for that matter. But we'll see.

So was she upset at Drake himself or just the Internet haters?

Great to see M pushing the boundaries as always. Paving the way for others in the future

In this particular instance, I don't support this argument. And if I understand correctly, even M used it to defend herself... but I may be wrong.

She went up there not really caring to promote RH and not really caring about sounding decent or creating a real performance... Then she pulled the oldest trick of her own book. And then that backfired.

I absolutely defend her right to do it, and anyone else's. But not everything is a crusade. To me, this was one of "the things she did just to be seen." And it didn't work out on a number of levels. Move on, and quickly.

In this particular instance, I don't support this argument. And if I understand correctly, even M used it to defend herself... but I may be wrong.

She went up there not really caring to promote RH and not really caring about sounding decent or creating a real performance... Then she pulled the oldest trick of your own book. And then that backfired.

I absolutely defend her right to do it, and anyone else's. But not everything is a crusade. To me, this was one of "the things she did just to be seen." And it didn't work out on a number of levels. Move on, and quickly.

I agree, there are many betters ways to fight ageism than whatever she wanted to do there

She went up there not really caring to promote RH and not really caring about sounding decent or creating a real performance... Then she pulled the oldest trick of your own book. And then that backfired.

I agree, there are many betters ways to fight ageism than whatever she wanted to do there

Yeah, a sexed up 56 year old singing about not being anyone's bitch and making out with someone half her age is TOTALLY not commenting on ageism.

Or wait, yeah it totally is lmao. This is the route she has taken multiple times to express her disdain for people saying she has to act like an older woman. It's in a similar vein as the Hard Candy cover, and Holy Water. It's shoving her sexed up self in peoples' faces and not giving a fuck about them being disgusted or offended.

Yeah, a sexed up 56 year old singing about not being anyone's bitch and making out with someone half her age is TOTALLY not commenting on ageism.

Or wait, yeah it totally is lmao. This is the route she has taken multiple times to express her disdain for people saying she has to act like an older woman. It's in a similar vein as the Hard Candy cover, and Holy Water. It's shoving her sexed up self in peoples' faces and not giving a fuck about them being disgusted or offended.

Of course it is. We're saying there are other, better ways to do it. She's done them before, as recently as in the BIM performance.

Guest ditaluver

sadly the person she collaborated with is a pussy and ruined what could have been awesome! Just shows his immaturity and lack of professionalism. He should of sat up and smiled.

His face is gag regardless, imo

I agree. The whole thing just seemed pointless, unrehearsed and quite embarrassing. Move on.

Enough of talking about other members here please. Just either discuss the Coachella performance itself or go to another thread. The atmosphere in this form is getting so cliquey and high-school it's fucking annoying.

Thank you