Coachella thread [continued]

Omg he's made 3 different statements that the kiss was awesome and ppl are STILL CRYING

The media and GP have already eaten crow, trying to make the narrative that Drake thinks Madonna is disgusting, and he has continually shot them down.

You guys are pretty much inventing the negativity now.

Agree, Let's give Drake a rest now, he has actually praised Madonna and said he enjoyed it all. It is over. Also, don't read Daily Mail comments and quote the idiots. They are vicious trolls who go to every article about her and spread hate. Don't bring their stupid comments onto the best Madonna forum around. It brings everyone down and who needs that.

I mean seriously THE DAILY MAIL? Typical UK trash rag that NO ONE takes seriously not even the magazine itself.

Come on ppl! Get with the program! We still have another music video and a tour to get excited about. Enough with the sobbing.

Guest Hunterlas

Yes, MLCR got pretty intense, no doubt about it... but was the bullying really necessary? I mean some people here were just brutal. I actully felt sorry.

Guest Rachelle of London

Nobody gave him personal attacks about his appearance or anything--it was about what he was saying, girl please it wasn't bullying.

:dead:

Is there any point even responding Stephen. I think not. As soon as someone types my name certain people pop up like an alarm has gone off. Quite comical don't ya think. Let's just go back to discussing them on Twitter :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

MLCR was actually making me uncomfortable. I don't do well around unhinged people, but they seem to be everywhere. And people being mean to Chelle. Just no.

I haven't seen you post in ages SomeofShane. I miss some of the old members. Seems like so many people aren't posting on here anymore :(

Guys come back, we miss you.

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah where is ACKO?

Exactly, and GU, Not4Pussies, Isaac Harris, Moni, Paupower (can't remember his new username) the list goes on :(

Guest Hunterlas

Nobody gave him personal attacks about his appearance or anything--it was about what he was saying, girl please it wasn't bullying.

Educate yourself on what bullying is before you go any further... and as for the "girl" comment, dont do it, I dont live in your gay bubble.

And Chelle, I really feel you need to talk to a professional. The layers of your strange behavior are never ending. Paranoia seems to be the lastest on your list, I dont know why, I promise you nobody is talking about you (like you admittedly and cowardly are on tweeter) and those allarms that you believe to go off, are all in your head. When you post stuff completely out of the blue saying "now all I need is hunterlas to drag me so my day is complete" is truly a red flag. Please seek for help.

yeah i asked about GetUnconcious in another thread too. but its been months with him since his ban. think i saw him back when the ban was gone though. since when are the other members more silent? they hate rebel heart or just this drama? hmm.

btw, who is Papi si? cuz whoever he is, he got a name change and i can't figure out who he is :ohwell:

Guest Rachelle of London

Educate yourself on what bullying is before you go any further... and as for the "girl" comment, dont do it, I dont live in your gay bubble.

And Chelle, I really feel you need to talk to a professional. The layers of your strange behavior are never ending. Paranoia seems to be the lastest on your list, I dont know why, I promise you nobody is talking about you (like you admittedly and cowardly are on tweeter) and those allarms that you believe to go off, are all in your head. When you post stuff completely out of the blue saying "now all I need is hunterlas to drag me so my day is complete" is truly a red flag. Please seek for help.

When it all falls, when it all falls down

I'll be your fire when the lights go out

When there's no one, no one else around

Well be two souls in a ghosttown

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah i asked about GetUnconcious in another thread too. but its been months with him since his ban. think i saw him back when the ban was gone though. since when are the other members more silent? they hate rebel heart or just this drama? hmm.

btw, who is Papi si? cuz whoever he is, he got a name change and i can't figure out who he is :ohwell:

GU has come back loads but he's really busy and all the mess the other day with those newbies put a lot of people off. He's still active on FB and Twitter though

Ahahab Ai Papi is our fave 12:51. So glad he's back.

GU has come back loads but he's really busy and all the mess the other day with those newbies put a lot of people off. He's still active on FB and Twitter though

Ahahab Ai Papi is our fave 12:51. So glad he's back.

ah ok makes sense :blush:

Papi is 12:51 lol no way. I didn't recognize his writing style at all.

You all need to stop changing user names. It's confusing us olders.

Guest Rachelle of London

Papi is 12:51 lol no way. I didn't recognize his writing style at all.

You all need to stop changing user names. It's confusing us olders.

I'm changing mine soon. Think my tenure as Chellegasm has come to an end.

Thought of the perfect one on the tube.

Guest Rachelle of London

^ You already changed your user name. Girl stop being indecisive :)

I miss JunkieMDNA, what happened to her

:dead:

Enough of talking about other members here please. Just either discuss the Coachella performance itself or go to another thread. The atmosphere in this form is getting so cliquey and high-school it's fucking annoying.

:thumbsdown:

Actually it was. Your attitude here is starting to grate.