Coachella thread [continued]

It's not just social media though. The mainstream press is talking about it and her in a negative way. Of course it will get to her. Why are people surprised? She said herself on J Ross that she's not an armadillo. Read the lyrics to "Joan of Arc". etc. etc.

Madonna at 56 is not the Madonna of 34 who did Erotica and SEX. Age, maturity and motherhood have softened her. Is that such a bad thing? Why are some fans so quick to judge her and other fans who emphasise with her for it?

I don't know...I'm not surprised at all, but god forbid someone suggests here she might be upset , and people will jump to mock them, it's so fucking annoying, it got to the point where i'm even afraid to say anything over here for fear of this shit happening...I really don't have the energy for this stuff. If people want to be melodramatic and emphasize with her(lots of them are females), then let them. wtf is your problem...

I don't know...I'm not surprised at all, but god forbid someone suggests here she might be upset , and people will jump to mock them, it's so fucking annoying, it got to the point where i'm even afraid to say anything over here for fear of this shit happening...I really don't have the energy for this stuff. If people want to be melodramatic and emphasize with her(lots of them are females), then let them. wtf is your problem...

Exactly. Live and let live.

All the essays. Crying cuz another member was calling for Hector. The fact that all this Coachella talk is even still a thing here and Joan of Arc whipping fans into a frenzy that Madonna's only human after all.

Epic thread.

And from now, I became a fan during English Roses.

Golden stuff here ppl, keep it coming.

Lmao this thread 💀💀💀

To me, Drake never looked disgusted. His body language showed that he was into it. Especially that hand movement in the end. His face was "OMFG I JUST KISSED MADONNA!!! 😭🙏🏼😭🙏🏼" and not disgust. Just bc some people have a problem with an older woman kissing a young guy, doesn't mean the guy in question has a problem with it.

It also bugs me when ppl say "Oh but if an older man did this, there would be outrage"

Um, no. Older men dating younger women is accepted in society. And ppl ARE outraged now, because how DARES a woman her age still being sexual? Society can only sexualize young women, so therefore Madonna is worthless.

Anyway, I hope Madonna is fucking Drake. Those meltdowns would give me life for eternity.

Guest Rocco Papa

It's not just social media though. The mainstream press is talking about it and her in a negative way. Of course it will get to her. Why are people surprised? She said herself on J Ross that she's not an armadillo. Read the lyrics to "Joan of Arc". etc. etc.

Madonna at 56 is not the Madonna of 34 who did Erotica and SEX. Age, maturity and motherhood have softened her. Is that such a bad thing? Why are some fans so quick to judge her and other fans who emphasise with her for it?

In today's world, social media influences mainstream media. If the mainstream media sees a story trending on Twitter, that's what they will have to report on. I don't think the magnitude of this story is any different from all the other stories about her the last couple of years.

I don't think fans are judging her for ranting on social media. It's just beneath her. Yes, she's a human being. But there is a time and a place. Rant to your friends and people who will have your back. That's what they're there for, to give you a shoulder to cry on. Lashing out on social media reduces you to their level and it makes them feel like they've won. She used to be so good at ignoring people's attacks publicly. That's what we'd like to see her get back to.

It also bugs me when ppl say "Oh but if an older man did this, there would be outrage"

Um, no. Older men dating younger women is accepted in society.

I disagree. Famous actors and rock stars may be able get away with dating younger women in their private life, but average Joes can't get away with it, especially if they don't have the ideal male body type! They're branded "creepy" and "pervs." And if a male singer in his fifties made out with a younger female singer on stage, the media would penalize him. They would make it seem like he was taking advantage of her.

Hell, straight men in general (regardless of age) can't express their sexual feelings without people criticizing them for "objectifying women." I don't buy it when people say that men don't have to deal with judgment. Women might get it more than men, but don't be fooled. Society has a problem with sexuality PERIOD, no matter how you slice it.

Still hoping M does not read her negative social media posts that are both disturbing and hilariously funny at times.

Some of the younger girls have completely gone APESHT over the kiss, and they are not NOT LETTING it go!

Was not aware some of Drake those loons are worse than little monsters. :shock:

In today's world, social media influences mainstream media. If the mainstream media sees a story trending on Twitter, that's what they will have to report on. I don't think the magnitude of this story is any different from all the other stories about her the last couple of years.

I don't think fans are judging her for ranting on social media. It's just beneath her. Yes, she's a human being. But there is a time and a place. Rant to your friends and people who will have your back. That's what they're there for, to give you a shoulder to cry on. Lashing out on social media reduces you to their level and it makes them feel like they've won. She used to be so good at ignoring people's attacks publicly. That's what we'd like to see her get back to.

I disagree. Famous actors and rock stars may be able get away with dating younger women in their private life, but average Joes can't get away with it, especially if they don't have the ideal male body type! They're branded "creepy" and "pervs." And if a male singer in his fifties made out with a younger female singer on stage, the media would penalize him. They would make it seem like he was taking advantage of her.

Hell, straight men in general (regardless of age) can't express their sexual feelings without people criticizing them for "objectifying women." I don't buy it when people say that men don't have to deal with judgment. Women might get it more than men, but don't be fooled. Society has a problem with sexuality PERIOD, no matter how you slice it.

Yes, but don't most of us use social media to lash out and get things off of our chest if something is bothering us, as well as talking to family and friends? Why can't Madonna do the same? Especially, if she feels it has a wider social significance that just herself but about older women in general.

You can't be serious with this statement about how straight men are persecuted for being sexually attracted to women. Straight men express their feelings towards women all the time in movies and tv and it's not a problem. Or look at advertising in magazines. Straight men are only criticized if they engage in some type of non-consensual activity like rape, sexual assault or workplace sexual harassment. "Objectification of women" is about when women are reduced to nothing but their sexuality, it is not about straight men being attracted to beautiful women who want to be with them. That just seems like a very bizarre anti-feminist statement to me.

Guest Rocco Papa

Yes, but don't most of us use social media to lash out and get things off of our chest if something is bothering us, as well as talking to family and friends? Why can't Madonna do the same? Especially, if she feels it has a wider social significance that just herself but about older women in general.

You can't be serious with this statement about how straight men are persecuted for being sexually attracted to women. Straight men express their feelings towards women all the time in movies and tv and it's not a problem. Or look at advertising in magazines. Straight men are only criticized if they engage in some type of non-consensual activity like rape, sexual assault or workplace sexual harassment. "Objectification of women" is about when women are reduced to nothing but their sexuality, it is not about straight men being attracted to beautiful women who want to be with them. That just seems like a very bizarre anti-feminist statement to me.

Well, I certainly don't vent about my problems on social media and I don't think anybody (famous or otherwise) should either.

And I believe straight men do get criticized for their sexual expression. It's not just when a sexual assault occurs. In that case, I think criticism is valid. That's not what I'm talking about. Everything you just mentioned (movies, TV, ads in magazines) always get criticized for their "portrayal of women." It's never "not a problem." A woman can bump and grind with a bunch of shirtless male backup dancers and she's being liberated in her sexuality. But if a male rapper does a video with a bunch of girls on stripper poles, he's objectifying them and should be ashamed of himself. The context in those two circumstances are the same, so the overall reaction should be too. But it's not.

I am an equality advocate. I believe everybody should be treated equally. I don't like double standards no matter what direction they go in. And I definitely don't like when people say one person or group is immune to discrimination. I don't believe that.

the performance was disgusting. The kiss was OK. but what a voice.. what a dance... HORRIBLE

And it wasn't even broadcasted in black and white? I mean WTF?

By the way I was just hanging out with my male friends and they were all bashing her that 9gag is full of her (literally, today I've seen 5 posts about the kiss on the front page) and she deserved the humiliation. I didn't even react, poor things… What was more surprising that one of my female friends defended her when I expressed that I feel sorry for her. She said that I shouldn't, because this attention is exactly what she wanted and she said it in a positive tone.

His turned on face

photo.jpg

As hilarious as these are..LOL...go look at that first initial, puff out of his cheeks and grimace and covering his mouth after kissing Madonna. It's just that 1st few seconds. We heard him laugh after. Then he said WTF was that. Some claim he wiped his mouth as she walked off. There is no video of that so I can't comment on it...but just his 1st few seconds is what gave rise to all this. Without that, it will be the same old usual backlash. That is why for me, he shares blame in this mess.

Even though he has tried to clear it up but not good enough Mr. Yes you loved it and you thanked the Queen but is that your shock face, Mr Aubrey Graham? If so, here are 1million memes of your shock face while watching the Toronto Raptors. No similarity. Why was your shock face different here? LMAO. Maybe he's too embarassed to say he tried to tongue her and got his tongue in d wrong part of the grills. I feel like she bit his tongue cos when she put his hand down, at some point he starts flailing his arms(which some ofcourse have used as signs of force and him seeking help) so I feel she bit him there. M is the leader of the freak parade. Biting. Dear heavens. LOL.

The JoanOfArquers is the new breed of protective fans, they just want to hug her, kiss her and even push her wheelchair and of course feeling sorry and worried 24/7 :laugh:

worried.gif

As hilarious as these are..LOL...go look at that first initial, puff out of his cheeks and grimace and covering his mouth after kissing Madonna. It's just that 1st few seconds. We heard him laugh after. Then he said WTF was that. Some claim he wiped his mouth as she walked off. There is no video of that so I can't comment on it...but just his 1st few seconds is what gave rise to all this. Without that, it will be the same old usual backlash. That is why for me, he shares blame in this mess.

Even though he has tried to clear it up but not good enough Mr. Yes you loved it and you thanked the Queen but is that your shock face, Mr Aubrey Graham? If so, here are 1million memes of your shock face while watching the Toronto Raptors. No similarity. Why was your shock face different here? LMAO. Maybe he's too embarassed to say he tried to tongue her and got his tongue in d wrong part of the grills. I feel like she bit his tongue cos when she put his hand down, at some point he starts flailing his arms(which some ofcourse have used as signs of force and him seeking help) so I feel she bit him there. M is the leader of the freak parade. Biting. Dear heavens. LOL.

Dude you've written the same thing like 20 times....

Dude you've written the same thing like 20 times....

that's right, "Madonna embarrassed, Madonna humiliated" .... and check out the instagram thread, the same there :huh:

The JoanOfArquers is the new breed of protective fans, they just want to hug her, kiss her and even push her wheelchair and of course feeling sorry and worried 24/7 :laugh:

worried.gif

Oh piss off!!

Thank you Suedehead.