Coachella thread [continued]

That's not what i meant. See ? you read what you want to read in things. As a matter of fact i've just left a supportive comment on her Instagram.

All of your posts. :thumbsup:

Just left a message of support on her IG. Latest post with vid of Mercy, her friends and Olga is just beautiful.

"Let me flourish. Let me meltdown. I am a Madonna fan."

- mlcr, 2015

This needs to be on some kind of logo

I really want whatever you're taking. Does your doctor ship overseas?

My doctor is in London actually. I will be sure to refer you to her when I am there next month. I will pay all your expenses, no need for you to work extra hours to cover it. It's on me. I know what bills are like in the UK. She will give you what I am on and in your case I think you will need additional pills. Plus I will pay extra for some of your big team too. You all just relax. Don't worry about nothing. Madonna fam.

Guest Rachelle of London

My doctor is in London actually. I will be sure to refer you to her when I am there next month. I will pay all your expenses, no need for you to work extra hours to cover it. It's on me. I know what bills are like in the UK. She will give you what I am on and in your case I think you will need additional pills. Plus I will pay extra for some of your big team too. You all just relax. Don't worry about nothing. Madonna fam.

No need to pay. We have the NHS here. My prescription will only be £7.50. :tigger:

Guest Rachelle of London

- mlcr, 2015

I want a t-shirt made!

That's actually such an iconic logo! Madonna should post it.

- mlcr, 2015

Please make one. You can prosper with my words unable to string coherent words of your own. Just, one request. My favourite colour is brown. So if the logo can have different shades of brown, I would really appreciate it. Make it fancy now y'hear. I like good things.

No need to pay. We have the NHS here. My prescription will only be £7.50. :tigger:

Oh no no no. I won't hear of it. I do not do NHS. I have not used the NHS for anything even though I can. I'll take you to a private doctor dear. Don't get too excited now. Just relax. Use that,7.50 for a variety bucket at KFC. Leave the medicals to me.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh no no no. I won't hear of it. I do not do NHS. I have not used the NHS for anything even though I can. I'll take you to a private doctor dear. Don't get too excited now. Just relax. Use that,7.50 for a variety bucket at KFC. Leave the medicals to me.

Ugh I hate British KFC. Its an insulting to the Kentucky Fried Chicken brand! Have you tasted their new burrito? I had to email them a complaint about it. Was disgusting!!!!

Ugh I hate British KFC. Its an insulting to the Kentucky Fried Chicken brand! Have you tasted their new burrito? I had to email them a complaint about it. Was disgusting!!!!

Please tell me you really did email them. I love emailing food places and complaining 😂😂😂

Guest Rachelle of London

MLCR may hate my guts, but sorry guys they are my favourite member here. That one post needs to be archived.

Pure gold.

Guest Rachelle of London

Please tell me you really did email them. I love emailing food places and complaining

Yes. I emailed them. I always email McDonalds too. They just send you loads of vouchers. YumYum (who own KFC) must have my email address stored, they now address me in emails as Rach :lmao:

Hmmm PF Changs!!!

I don't eat burritos. Whatever you want to eat when you have been fully medicated is fine with me. I will come pick you up only after you have been medicated so we can have some semblance of sanity in our interaction. I take you to eat or get you take-away of your choice. Like I say, don't worry about a damn thing. You want some of what I am on. I will make sure you and your team get some.

Guest Rachelle of London

Just waiting for my other friend Hunterlala to come and call me a "bitch" and drag me :lmao:

Then my day will be complete

#MadonnaNation2015

MLCR may hate my guts, but sorry guys they are my favourite member here. That one post needs to be archived.

Pure gold.

You flatter yourself, babe. You are not significant enough to be hated. Just an irritation/nuisance from time to time but that is to be expected in a public forum.

Yes. I emailed them. I always email McDonalds too. They just send you loads of vouchers. YumYum (who own KFC) must have my email address stored, they now address me in emails as Rach :lmao:

Hmmm PF Changs!!!

Rach 😂😂😂😂

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG I NEED TO ADD SOMETHING ABOUT THEM BEING DISGUSTED BY TORI SPELLING FALLING ON THEIR HIBACHI GRILL :dead:

Drakedonna must never die!!!!

Guest Hunterlas

Just waiting for my other friend Hunterlala to come and call me a "bitch" and drag me

...a "bitch"? Nah, I wouldnt call you that, I dont think you can pull it off. And no, I dont need to "drag" you, your mouth is already doing that for you.

Excuse me for sounding crazy. I will take my pills immediately. I don't even know what you are on about. That is how crazy I am. All I have said is. This shit happened. My girl, in my opinion is hurt about it. Fuck the haters. Fuck Drake. Fuck everybody. But apparently I am not allowed to feel sorry for Madonna and express it because she is super human and without feelings and any fan feeling sorry for her is making her out to be a victim which is just horrifying to the board members of the "True" Madonna fans club.

I must really read up on the registration rule book on how to post as a Madonna fan. Foolish of me to think, I could just post MY opinions. I must private messenger the powers that be and find out what school of thought we are championing each day, so I know to follow suit.

Look, I don't think anybody is saying you can't "feel bad" for M, that is certainly up to you and to a degree it's sort of endearing. Ive been told on this very board that I'm over sensitive and a "Madonna apologist" before so I understand how you feel to an extent. My whole point is why the complete and total disregard for the facts of the situation? Drake basically said it was an honor to be kissed by the Queen, he flat out said "don't misinterpret my reaction" but you don't even acknowledge that. It's the same thing the press is doing, they refuse to acknowledge the facts so they can perpetuate their own distorted perception as fact. THAT is what I find disturbing. As a certified Madonna loon myself, it's just hard for me to see her fans being so easily swayed by the flat out lies of the press when reality is she probably got dicked the fuck down after that show on Sunday night. ;)

Why the Hell did Drake have to make such a face? That lipstick tasted that bad?! Didn't he know he was beinfg filmed? Didn't M & Drake rehearse it? Madonna did rehearse the kiss w/ Britney and Christina, and it ensured everything went well. That was too damn embarassing. Maybe Madonna & Drake should kiss again, and this time, Drake would make sure he looks pleased.

This reminds me of Katy Perry that made a similar face after Miley Cyrus kissed her, and then said she wondered where had Miley's tongue been... What the Hell?!

Having said that, I'd tell Madonna to only pay attention to positive comments, and ignore all the rest. She knows what people think of her doesn't add or take anything away from her value.

Edited by Arckangel

Guest Rachelle of London

...a "bitch"? Nah, I wouldnt call you that, I dont think you can pull it off. And no, I dont need to "drag" you, your mouth is already doing that for you.

Yaaaaaaay

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

I don't see the thing about drake. i don't like his face. he always looks weird about everything. i even think its weird how he has so many fans who are young. he has that kind of face peeps would easily make fun of. not to be mean or anything, but he doesn't look very.. "hunky". sorry if i sound disrespectful, but he just doesn't have that "look". maybe a nice body though. and the way M and him interacted before the kiss was very flirty. like they were very comfortable with each other. the kiss as well until he made that face.

if they dated a few times I'm not sure if they'll keep dating. which is kinda sad. unless they want to keep it private. but knowing M i think she'd "hint" to them being together after this mess, or maybe not eh.. could all be bullshit.

is andy a big name or a wendy williams type who just gossips?

. Let me flourish. Let me meltdown.

What a beautiful line to start a intimate song called like "If Only"

(little girl voice, a bit retard like Björk or Ellie Goulding)

Let me flourish, let me meltown

Let this mad, mad world at bay

Let me conquer, let me lay down

Let the sun burn down on me

If only....

Just gotta say that I'll always love Madonna no matter how disgusting the media makes her

And honestly, this situation is dying down. I'm still upset at my friends making really disgusting jokes though saying nobody is here for Madonna, she's not what she used to be, she's disgusting all of that shit that's ridiculous when they are Not even fans. If Madonna was truly over like they said they wouldn't even have the energy to respond, and drake wouldn't have ever made a song with her name and invited her on stage. It's exciting how mad she can get people