Coachella thread [continued]

What I meant by that is that being a Madonna fan ain't for pussies.

What should be a fun, ironic moment to celebrate has been completely ruined by a segment of her own fanbase that has built up an entire image of what Madonna is in their own head that is probably the farthest thing from the actual truth.

Instead of bitching about "people not respecting a different opinion" (ie. their irrational over-sensitivity), have some self-awareness that you have had your say 10 fold, and quite frankly, it now no longer adds anything of real worth or interest to what should have been a fun, celebratory and lighthearted conversation about a deliberately ironic moment in pop culture history. And with all honesty, it does nothing but drag down the whole tone of the board.

Being a Madonna fun is open to all, im pretty sure!?

And you dont seem to understand that you are also bitching, about the people that you consider to be bitching...exasperating the whole thing. You (and others) have also had your say 10 fold about all the irrational, sensitive, loons on here so take your own advice and move on and accept that people do not share your hard ass, take no prisoners, point of view.

There is also another thread!? Just saying...

Also, why on earth people are saying its borderline frightening and that the world is becoming a scary place because fans were unhappy about the reaction, i do not know?! Bit much...

Sorry but he has now made SEVERAL comments about this......if people still CHOOSE to make up scenarios that he was "molested" (LOL a fucking almost 30 yr old man) or disgusted because of his reaction are just stupid......and that goes for Roseanne too, whom I adore.

Don't YOU understand how crazy you sound saying these things and making up scenarios when Drake has addressed this over and over? It's almost like you are so swayed by what the media is telling you, you are completely disregarding the facts of the situation. Not to mention, some of us never interpreted his reaction negatively to begin with......I mean, watch and listen to the WHOLE thing as she exits the stage. He sounds like a white girl at a MJ concert in 1988......he sounds shocked and smitten. If ANY other woman "forcibly" (as much as planned can be forcibly) kissed him this kiss wouldn't even be discussed much less the female being accused of "molestation". ONLY Madonna......and you know.......in some sick, twisted way, that is kind of flattering.

Excuse me for sounding crazy. I will take my pills immediately. I don't even know what you are on about. That is how crazy I am. All I have said is. This shit happened. My girl, in my opinion is hurt about it. Fuck the haters. Fuck Drake. Fuck everybody. But apparently I am not allowed to feel sorry for Madonna and express it because she is super human and without feelings and any fan feeling sorry for her is making her out to be a victim which is just horrifying to the board members of the "True" Madonna fans club.

I must really read up on the registration rule book on how to post as a Madonna fan. Foolish of me to think, I could just post MY opinions. I must private messenger the powers that be and find out what school of thought we are championing each day, so I know to follow suit.

What I meant by that is that being a Madonna fan ain't for pussies.

What should be a fun, ironic moment to celebrate has been completely ruined by a segment of her own fanbase that has built up an entire image of what Madonna is in their own head that is probably the farthest thing from the actual truth.

Instead of bitching about "people not respecting a different opinion" (ie. their irrational over-sensitivity), have some self-awareness that you have had your say 10 fold, and quite frankly, it now no longer adds anything of real worth or interest to what should have been a fun, celebratory and lighthearted conversation about a deliberately ironic moment in pop culture history. And with all honesty, it does nothing but drag down the whole tone of the board.

Basically all of this.

Seriously people, she might be upset by this for a few days but she will brush it off and continue to push the envelope in the future. If she really gets hurt deeply by these stupid comments she would have stopped being provocative a long time ago. She knows she's on a mission and as real FANS we should be tough and support her. How many of you guys have actually left positive comments on her instagram and other social media instead of mourning in MNation?

And I understand why some of you say that this time is "different" because she may not have expected Drakes humiliating reaction. But honestly did she expect herself to fall at the Brits? Did she expect the backlash with that #disnigga scandal? Did she expect the uproar when she adopted her kids? Did she expect the whole world to see her un-retouched photos> She has survived so many controversies and a lot of them were out of her own control and were embarrassing to her.

Being a Madonna fun is open to all, im pretty sure!?

And you dont seem to understand that you are also bitching, about the people that you consider to be bitching...exasperating the whole thing. You (and others) have also had your say 10 fold about all the irrational, sensitive, loons on here so take your own advice and move on and accept that people do not share your hard ass, take no prisoners, point of view.

There is also another thread!? Just saying...

Also, why on earth people are saying its borderline frightening and that the world is becoming a scary place because fans were unhappy about the reaction, i do not know?! Bit much...

Example #1.

Well same person had a huge meltdown in the charts thread which resulted in them getting suspended for a short period. All about what the media thinks of Madonna. Its absurd and borderline frightening.

LOL. You are the funniest character here. Yes I got suspended because you ran to Hector, complaining about God knows what and he suspended me. "Where is Hector." "Where is Hector?" After almost every post I made. Yet I returned after my suspension to find people saying worse than I said on the same thread and even saying exactly what I said.

Listen. You truly must grasp that you can not legislate to people how they must react to anything. If I was pissed at the lack of commercial success of RH, I am allowed to express it. I believe I also expressed that in the big picture it did not matter. If I am pissed at this current drama. I am allowed to express it. What is YOUR problem? If you disagree with my opinion, you have every right to. If you want to engage me in a debate, feel free to. But if you want to run after posts I make with emojis and mocking people with a different point of view, I have no time for it. If you find me borderline frightening, stop responding to my posts. Check the history. YOU keep responding to me. LOL. Why? If you think I am cray cray, let me fly over the cuckoos nest. How is it your business?

I do not care who thinks I am exaggerating what not or misunderstanding what not. That is the whole point of a disagreement. We all think we misunderstand each other. End of. I did not come to any of you mocking you about being insensitive unfeeling blind fans who can't see she is atleast upset. I let you do you. Why come to me upset that I think otherwise, then you are angry that I am responding to you?

The only interesting things in all this and not just the kiss but everything Madonna did for the last few months are the reactions she triggers in people. It's more interesting to understand or try to understand what nerves she hits to make them so angry at her even when she just breathes (it instantly gets interpreted negatively). It all comes down to who and what Madonna is and has been since day one : a controversial figure so meanest things she does cross the lines of entertainment and become news, in a very grotesque way because she's just an artist but that's what controversial figures and artists do. I was thinking about "Les demoiselles d'Avignon", the Picasso painting, it caused an uproar and huge scandale when it was unveiled in 1907 : prostitutes and that technique ! People were scandalized and outraged...about a painting. A painting that made cubism a worldwide thing. Braque did not get that coverage for creating cubism and why ? Because he was not a controversial figure like Picasso was. We live in very very tame times artistically speaking. Everything is so meh, we forget a whole century of controversial figures in art : litterature, movies, music, painting, theater...the way pop music was marketed in the 50's and 60's was to make the artist likable to sell more records but if the songs stayed we forgot about the artists. We only remember game changer and you can't be a game changer if you're not controversial.

Madonna is strong. She said so herself on Howard Stern when he started to pity her "Don't worry about me, i'm strong". Of course it hurts but she knows Art history, she knows how all these painters, dancers, writers she likes and admires were vilified and destroyed. She knows the challenge she faces, she more any of us is aware of the backlash and bullshit she got over the years and still gets because she read and reads it, because she's questionned about it constantly, because she lived through it and still does. This is the artist she wants to be, it's not easy and it hurts but she's willing to pay the price because that's the challenge that presented itself to her. A performer would just try to avoid it to please as many people as possible, an artist just takes the bull by its horns and tries to tame it, it's no easy task, you stumble, you fall, you're getting kicked but she won't give up because she can't, because she has children she is an example to, she can't teach them to quit because the tide is too high or the challenge too big or that popularity is more important than convictions.

LOL. You are the funniest character here. Yes I got suspended because you ran to Hector, complaining about God knows what and he suspended me. "Where is Hector." "Where is Hector?" After almost every post I made. Yet I returned after my suspension to find people saying worse than I said on the same thread and even saying exactly what I said.

Listen. You truly must grasp that you can not legislate to people how they must react to anything. If I was pissed at the lack of commercial success of RH, I am allowed to express it. I believe I also expressed that in the big picture it did not matter. If I am pissed at this current drama. I am allowed to express it. What is YOUR problem? If you disagree with my opinion, you have every right to. If you want to engage me in a debate, feel free to. But if you want to run after posts I make with emojis and mocking people with a different point of view, I have no time for it. If you find me borderline frightening, stop responding to my posts. Check the history. YOU keep responding to me. LOL. Why? If you think I am cray cray, let me fly over the cuckoos nest. How is it your business?

I do not care who thinks I am exaggerating what not or misunderstanding what not. That is the whole point of a disagreement. We all think we misunderstand each other. End of. I did not come to any of you mocking you about being insensitive unfeeling blind fans who can't see she is atleast upset. I let you do you. Why come to me upset that I think otherwise, then you are angry that I am responding to you?

^^^I've just discovered the ignore button- you should do the same- this is so pointless and going nowhere.

The only interesting things in all this and not just the kiss but everything Madonna did for the last few months are the reactions she triggers in people. It's more interesting to understand or try to understand what nerves she hits to make them so angry at her even when she just breathes (it instantly gets interpreted negatively). It all comes down to who and what Madonna is and has been since day one : a controversial figure so meanest things she does cross the lines of entertainment and become news, in a very grotesque way because she's just an artist but that's what controversial figures and artists do. I was thinking about "Les demoiselles d'Avignon", the Picasso painting, it caused an uproar and huge scandale when it was unveiled in 1907 : prostitutes and that technique ! People were scandalized and outraged...about a painting. A painting that made cubism a worldwide thing. Braque did not get that coverage for creating cubism and why ? Because he was not a controversial figure like Picasso was. We live in very very tame times artistically speaking. Everything is so meh, we forget a whole century of controversial figures in art : litterature, movies, music, painting, theater...the way pop music was marketed in the 50's and 60's was to make the artist likable to sell more records but if the songs stayed we forgot about the artists. We only remember game changer and you can't be a game changer if you're not controversial.

Madonna is strong. She said so herself on Howard Stern when he started to pity her "Don't worry about me, i'm strong". Of course it hurts but she knows Art history, she knows how all these painters, dancers, writers she likes and admires were vilified and destroyed. She knows the challenge she faces, she more any of us is aware of the backlash and bullshit she got over the years and still gets because she read and reads it, because she's questionned about it constantly, because she lived through it and still does. This is the artist she wants to be, it's not easy and it hurts but she's willing to pay the price because that's the challenge that presented itself to her. A performer would just try to avoid it to please as many people as possible, an artist just takes the bull by its horns and tries to tame it, it's no easy task, you stumble, you fall, you're getting kicked but she won't give up because she can't, because she has children she is an example to, she can't teach them to quit because the tide is too high or the challenge too big or that popularity is more important than convictions.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS :Disco_Ball:

But WHY THE FUCK HASN'T HER TEAM UPLOADED HER PERFORMANCES ON YOUTUBE????????

And this time is different!!!! Her SEX SYMBOL image has been destroyed by Drake's reaction!! The public perceived her as an attractive sex icon last month and now they have changed her mind and think she's disgusting!! This is a brand new controversy and different from other times omg! Worse than Erotica backlash!

Guest Rachelle of London

Excuse me! I never ran to Hector about ANYTHING!!!! So you can piss right off with that!

Do you really think Hector would suspend you because I reported you? Are you seriously mad. This is Madonna Nation, not Chelle Nation, I dont think I've ever reported anyone to a mod.

Your previous rant which resulted in you getting suspended was because you had a full on breakdown and it got ugly. I wasnt even awake when it happened, I logged on the next day to see you'd been suspended.

Go have your nervous breakdown elsewhere.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think they're a little team. I hope they put the whole forum on ignore. In fact they could enable the forum chat room and have their discussions about how sad Madonna is together.

Kitten heels :lmao:

I cant even

Excuse me! I never ran to Hector about ANYTHING!!!! So you can piss right off with that!

Do you really think Hector would suspend you because I reported you? Are you seriously mad. This is Madonna Nation, not Chelle Nation, I dont think I've ever reported anyone to a mod.

Let's start the rumour that Chelle and Hector fuck together. Let's all go all Real housewives of Madonna Nation here, this kiss thing is boring now.

Let's start a candlelight vigil in every capital City...Madonna's ego and pride will make it through this tough time with our love and support. Bless.

north-koreans-crying-o.gif

1429099801-m.jpg

giphy.gif

eltonr-john-diana-f_678968c.jpg

1429100301-1.gif

get-well-soon.jpg

I think they're a little team. I hope they put the whole forum on ignore. In fact they could enable the forum chat room and have their discussions about how sad Madonna is together.

Kitten heels :lmao:

I cant even

Chelle, these last few days are going to go down in MadonnaNation history. Truly.

"Hey, y'all remember when we had that bitch-ass breakdown about the Drake kiss?" :rotfl:

Your previous rant which resulted in you getting suspended was because you had a full on breakdown and it got ugly. I wasnt even awake when it happened, I logged on the next day to see you'd been suspended.

LOL. And your pleas for Hector's whereabouts were written while you were sleepwalking? The only saving grace is that the world does not know what it has been saved that you with the inability to accept a difference of opinions and freedom of speech and expression, will not get near power or even the corridors of power.

You say it is not ChelleNation yet you say I should go have my nervous breakdown somewhere else. Why can't I have it here? You have been having yours here for long enough. Give other kids a chance. Let me flourish. Let me meltdown. I am a Madonna fan. I can have it here. Just the same way you can fist pump here. Are you sure you do not want to press the ignore button on our "little kitten team?" I mean, the record reflects that you are the one who goes round responding to everybody. I do not see any of the people you now mock, engaging you. YOU engaged us. So, maybe you should ignore this little team as it should make no dent in your enjoyment of this board seeing how big your own team is. I am sure there is a cup y'all can win somewhere,

Guest Rachelle of London

LOL. And your pleas for Hector's whereabouts were written while you were sleepwalking? The only saving grace is that the world does not know what it has been saved that you with the inability to accept a difference of opinions and freedom of speech and expression, will not get near power or even the corridors of power.

You say it is not ChelleNation yet you say I should go have my nervous breakdown somewhere else. Why can't I have it here? You have been having yours here for long enough. Give other kids a chance. Let me flourish. Let me meltdown. I am a Madonna fan. I can have it here. Just the same way you can fist pump here. Are you sure you do not want to press the ignore button on our "little kitten team?" I mean, the record reflects that you are the one who goes round responding to everybody. I do not see any of the people you now mock, engaging you. YOU engaged us. So, maybe you should ignore this little team as it should make no dent n your enjoyment of this board seeing how big your own team is. I am sure there is cup y'all can win somewhere,

I really want whatever you're taking. Does your doctor ship overseas?

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle, these last few days are going to go down in MadonnaNation history. Truly.

"Hey, y'all remember when we had that bitch-ass breakdown about the Drake kiss?" :rotfl:

It really will!!!

OMG I'm surprised the press haven't picked up on Stephens thread about Madonna and Drake going to Benihana

:dead:

You say it is not ChelleNation yet you say I should go have my nervous breakdown somewhere else. Why can't I have it here? You have been having yours here for long enough. Give other kids a chance. Let me flourish. Let me meltdown. I am a Madonna fan. I can have it here. Just the same way you can fist pump here. Are you sure you do not want to press the ignore button on our "little kitten team?" I mean, the record reflects that you are the one who goes round responding to everybody. I do not see any of the people you now mock, engaging you. YOU engaged us. So, maybe you should ignore this little team as it should make no dent n your enjoyment of this board seeing how big your own team is. I am sure there is cup y'all can win somewhere,

Wtf :dead:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is this for real ?

I CAN'T.

OMG

This is epic.

Guest Rachelle of London

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is this for real ?

I CAN'T.

OMG

This is epic.

:dead:

I really want that rant as my sig...it's top notch!