Coachella thread [continued]

:laugh:

They imagine Madonna like this, destroyed and defeated.

madonna.gif

Bitches, It's Madonna! :stir:

And you imagine Madonna, like the incredible hulk. So, somewhere in between is the truth. So while you laugh at us, laugh at yourself too.

They surely became fans in The English Roses era :smile:

Stop. You are sounding like something is missing. Nobody became a fan during English Roses. The fact that you think Madonna is impenetrable does not make you a better fan than anyone else. When the woman herself has given several interviews just recently saying that people think nothing gets to her like she's this armadillo, but that is far from the truth, it is you living in fools paradise letting the facade and veil of bravado she puts forward confuse your shit. A veil she even lowered a tad this year showing more vulnerability not only in song but in some interviews.

You do not have to be a victim to be hurt by something. The fact that she may be hurt and upset at the moment as to me is obvious to anyone with a brain, in my humble opinion, does not mean she is a victim. It means she is a human being. If you can not understand that, then the problem is not us or Madonna. It is you.

Guest Rachelle of London

Stop. You are sounding like something is missing. Nobody became a fan during English Roses. The fact that you think Madonna is impenetrable does not make you a better fan than anyone else. When the woman herself has given several interviews just recently saying that people think nothing gets to her like she's this armadillo, but that is far from the truth, it is you living in fools paradise letting the facade and veil of bravado she puts forward confuse your shit. A veil she even lowered a tad this year showing more vulnerability not only in song but in some interviews.

You do not have to be a victim to be hurt by something. The fact that she may be hurt and upset at the moment as to me is obvious to anyone with a brain, in my humble opinion, does not mean she is a victim. It means she is a human being. If you can not understand that, then the problem is not us or Madonna. It is you.

Why don't you send her a sympathy card?

:lmao: weak ass bitches. I mean is this the kind of fans when she have when the SEX book was out?!

Lack of comprehension is your problem. Madonna WROTE the sex book. She did something. She knew what would happen. She kissed Britney etc. She knew what they would say. It was planned. Every step was planned. The adoption backlash hurt her because she thought, well this is a good thing, so she was surprised at the backlash. She exposed her breasts at cannes. she knew what they would say. She dates 20 somethings., She does not care. men do it too.

She went on stage as a surprise guest and planned to do something sexy with Drake. According to him "Dance around her like a lap dance." She decided to kiss him. She thinks everyone is as daring and professional as she is. Something happened. Maybe the grills. Maybe she bit him. He reacted like he was going to puke. The whole world has seen the video and pictures. It was on stage. He has said the kiss was not planned. So now she is being accused of assault because what if a man did that to a woman? They claim. Then the ageist jokes. Then the fact that she is repulsive. etc etc.

I thought she looked mortified on stage. You did not. Fine. I thought the "art imitating life" GhostTown IG post of her walking alone referred to the incident and how she feels in this battle. You did not. Fine. I think thanking Rita Ora and using the word "BEATING" and saying "Unapologetic bitches unite." shows that she is upset and feels alone in this battle. You don't. Fine.

I do not see how this makes her a victim in any way or us feeling bad for her, makes her a victim. Like I have been saying, if you think it is a storm in a tea cup. Good for you. Not everyone thinks the same.

What are you laughing at? What makes me or anyone with my point of view, weak? Your inability to see beyond what you are spoon fed should be your immediate concern. Not calling others,lesser fans or weak.

Why don't you send her a sympathy card?

Why don't you learn to accept that people have differing opinions in life and you are not always right?! When you master that, come advise me on how to be a Madonna fan, then I might respect your input.

This has been going on since Monday!! No one is a weak ass bitch, or fragile, or a little monster, or a loon or a nut!! I don't get why people on here are still calling out others on this for expressing, in some cases, the bare minimum of upset or frustration?!

There has been another thread set up for all the 'true' Madonna fans if this thread is too unstable for some people...that thread is hilarious tbf and i've lolling at the posts all week, but im not about to start calling people out on being insensitive bastards because they are doing there thing differently to how i would!?
Some people are more bothered than others. End of! But no one is thinking they are going to die over this and everyone is aware that she will live to see another scandal!!
Edited by ABB2015

Guest Rachelle of London

chelle what was it again you said a few days ago about how people reacted when she adopted her kids? like vandalising her house with messages? or did I get that wrong? there were so many posts after the "awkward kiss" that I forgot what you said exactly but it sounded bad. i agree of course THAT was bad, like real bad. something to actually cry over. and I don't think she is about this now of course, don't get me wrong. but I do think she still feels a bit embarrassed by it. but i do think she's learning how to handle comments from strangers on social media, it's something she didn't really seemed to know or react to before instagram

People were attempting to egg her house, people protesting. The press were camped out on her road all the way up to Marble Arch. It was a frenzy. The day they brought David back from the airport they had to cordon off her road, as you could imagine in Central London was mayhem. People were calling her kidnapper, bringing up her and Guy's race, it was awful.

This has been going on since Monday!! No one is a weak ass bitch, or fragile, or a little monster, or a loon or a nut!! I don't get why people on here are still calling out others on this for expressing, in some cases, the bare minimum of upset or frustration?!

There has been another thread set up for all the 'true' Madonna fans if this thread is too unstable for some people...that thread is hilarious tbf and i've lolling at the posts all week, but im not about to start calling people out on being insensitive bastards because they are doing there thing differently to how i would!?
Some people are more bothered than others. End of! But no one is thinking they are going to die over this and everyone is aware that she will live to see another scandal!!

THIS

Guest Rachelle of London

Why don't you learn to accept that people have differing opinions in life and you are not always right?! When you master that, come advise me on how to be a Madonna fan, then I might respect your input.

Huh?

You sound too angry to come across rational now. Seriously if you are that affected by how Madonna must be feeling. Show HER your support. I'm not asking you to respect my input at all.

Lack of comprehension is your problem. Madonna WROTE the sex book. She did something. She knew what would happen. She kissed Britney etc. She knew what they would say. It was planned. Every step was planned. The adoption backlash hurt her because she thought, well this is a good thing, so she was surprised at the backlash. She exposed her breasts at cannes. she knew what they would say. She dates 20 somethings., She does not care. men do it too.

She went on stage as a surprise guest and planned to do something sexy with Drake. According to him "Dance around her like a lap dance." She decided to kiss him. She thinks everyone is as daring and professional as she is. Something happened. Maybe the grills. Maybe she bit him. He reacted like he was going to puke. The whole world has seen the video and pictures. It was on stage. He has said the kiss was not planned. So now she is being accused of assault because what if a man did that to a woman? They claim. Then the ageist jokes. Then the fact that she is repulsive. etc etc.

I thought she looked mortified on stage. You did not. Fine. I thought the "art imitating life" GhostTown IG post of her walking alone referred to the incident and how she feels in this battle. You did not. Fine. I think thanking Rita Ora and using the word "BEATING" and saying "Unapologetic bitches unite." shows that she is upset and feels alone in this battle. You don't. Fine.

I do not see how this makes her a victim in any way or us feeling bad for her, makes her a victim. Like I have been saying, if you think it is a storm in a tea cup. Good for you. Not everyone thinks the same.

What are you laughing at? What makes me or anyone with my point of view, weak? Your inability to see beyond what you are spoon fed should be your immediate concern. Not calling others,lesser fans or weak.

The long essay good g*d! :lmao:

Nobody fucking died if she feels hurt she'll recover and use yet another controvery to her advantage no doubt. The objective now is to remain present not to promote a leaked album or tour but promote herself. Now stop giving the stupid haters a reason to believe their shit comments matter.

Let's start a candlelight vigil in every capital City...Madonna's ego and pride will make it through this tough time with our love and support. Bless.

After David's adoption scandale nothing can break her. This was a personal matter and she was vilified around the world, had social workers sent to her house. THAT was terrible. A kiss on stage gone wrong has to do with her career and ego and she's been there before, many many times. If Madonna wanted to be popular and loved universally she knows what to do, she knows the recipe, she aleady used it but she's clearly not interested in that. If you're upset then go on Instagram and leave her supporting comments

JESUS! Why is this so hard for you people to understand? Yes she knew it would cause a shit storm but she did not foresee Drake's reaction which then changed the type of shit storm. If Drake had remained into it as it started, it would just be Madonna and Drake kiss on stage so the usual ageist jokes. That she is ready for. But that is not what happened. His reaction is the only reason they are referring to it as an assault etc. What is so hard to understand here?

Sorry but he has now made SEVERAL comments about this......if people still CHOOSE to make up scenarios that he was "molested" (LOL a fucking almost 30 yr old man) or disgusted because of his reaction are just stupid......and that goes for Roseanne too, whom I adore.

Don't YOU understand how crazy you sound saying these things and making up scenarios when Drake has addressed this over and over? It's almost like you are so swayed by what the media is telling you, you are completely disregarding the facts of the situation. Not to mention, some of us never interpreted his reaction negatively to begin with......I mean, watch and listen to the WHOLE thing as she exits the stage. He sounds like a white girl at a MJ concert in 1988......he sounds shocked and smitten. If ANY other woman "forcibly" (as much as planned can be forcibly) kissed him this kiss wouldn't even be discussed much less the female being accused of "molestation". ONLY Madonna......and you know.......in some sick, twisted way, that is kind of flattering.

Huh?

You sound too angry to come across rational now. Seriously if you are that affected by how Madonna must be feeling. Show HER your support. I'm not asking you to respect my input at all.

Is this site for Hector and his friends? Or for all Madonna fans? I can say whatever the fuck I want to say. I do not need you to tell me what to do about how I feel. If I am angry, happy, sad, whatever. It is a FORUM for PUBLIC discussion for MADONNA'S fans and on a MADONNA fan site. It is not a cult following for Hector and friends so we must all conform to whatever point of view you hold on any given issue.(Hector, I mention you because you are the only moderator's name I know so do not take it personal. But my point is, this is not a site for moderators and friends otherwise you open a closed group on Facebook and slap yourselves on the back as you all agree)

The assumption is that this is for the public. I am proceeding on that premise.

This is how I feel about this topic. Clearly so do some others. We have a right to express it without being stalked by Chelle and the likes with your emojis and so on, telling us how weak and dramatic etc we are and how that makes us lesser fans etc. DO YOU. Let others do them. You have a thread where you can post all the memes and laugh to your hearts content because Madonna does not give a fuck. Why is that thread not enough for you so that us fragile and sensitive nellies can have peace here?!

After David's adoption scandale nothing can break her. This was a personal matter and she was vilified around the world, had social workers sent to her house. THAT was terrible. A kiss on stage gone wrong has to do with her career and ego and she's been there before, many many times. If Madonna wanted to be popular and loved universally she knows what to do, she knows the recipe, she aleady used it but she's clearly not interested in that. If you're upset then go on Instagram and leave her supporting comments

And the way your own internet works, when you leave that comment on IG, you are unable to log on here and opine on the matter? It is one or the other? Unless I agree with you lot that it is water off a ducks back, then I am not allowed to comment? I should save it for Madonna's IG?

LOL. SMDH.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is this site for Hector and his friends? Or for all Madonna fans? I can say whatever the fuck I want to say. I do not need you to tell me what to do about how I feel. If I am angry, happy, sad, whatever. It is a FORUM for PUBLIC discussion for MADONNA'S fans and on a MADONNA fan site. It is not a cult following for Hector and friends so we must all conform to whatever point of view you hold on any given issue.(Hector, I mention you because you are the only moderator's name I know so do not take it personal. But my point is, this is not a site for moderators and friends otherwise you open a closed group on Facebook and slap yourselves on the back as you all agree)

The assumption is that this is for the public. I am proceeding on that premise.

This is how I feel about this topic. Clearly so do some others. We have a right to express it without being stalked by Chelle and the likes with your emojis and so on, telling us how weak and dramatic etc we are and how that makes us lesser fans etc. DO YOU. Let others do them. You have a thread where you can post all the memes and laugh to your hearts content because Madonna does not give a fuck. Why is that thread not enough for you so that us fragile and sensitive nellies can have peace here?!

When did I mention Hector?

What on Earth have you been smoking?

Is this real?

And the way your own internet works, when you leave that comment on IG, you are unable to log on here and opine on the matter? It is one or the other? Unless I agree with you lot that it is water off a ducks back, then I am not allowed to comment? I should save it for Madonna's IG?

LOL. SMDH.

That's not what i meant. See ? you read what you want to read in things. As a matter of fact i've just left a supportive comment on her Instagram.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's not what i meant, see you read what you want to read in things ? As a matter of fact i just left a supportive comment on her Instagram.

Exactly.

When did I mention Hector?

What on Earth have you been smoking?

Is this real?

Idk what to think anymore.....lol.....I'm not sure I believe some people here (or in the media) even believe what they are saying.

Guest Rachelle of London

Idk what to think anymore.....lol.....I'm not sure I believe some people here (or in the media) even believe what they are saying.

Well same person had a huge meltdown in the charts thread which resulted in them getting suspended for a short period. All about what the media thinks of Madonna. Its absurd and borderline frightening.

It's amazing how some people lack any sense of self-awareness.

Is this a result of social media?? I mean THIS is (for the most part) the extent of my social media participation. Has it really fucked people up to the point they can no longer read or HEAR actual human emotion??

I'm sorry, this whole situation has me in shock......not the kiss, but the reaction to it.

Is this a result of social media?? I mean THIS is (for the most part) the extent of my social media participation. Has it really fucked people up to the point they can no longer read or HEAR actual human emotion??

I'm sorry, this whole situation has me in shock......not the kiss, but the reaction to it.

What I meant by that is that being a Madonna fan ain't for pussies.

What should be a fun, ironic moment to celebrate has been completely ruined by a segment of her own fanbase that has built up an entire image of what Madonna is in their own head that is probably the farthest thing from the actual truth...and like many of these other younger pop fanbases, have bought into this mentality that your "fav" is precious and needs protecting...and all this in relation to Madonna of all people. If that's not the definition of irrational and a lack of awareness I don't know what is. And yes, I'll be the resident bitch and call it like I see it.

The reason why many of us have spent the last couple threads giving paragraphs worth of examples to these folks is to show that this woman has built her career off of this, has defined this kind of thing for the rest of popular culture, and will continue to do so no matter what hell it drags her through because she knows exactly what she's doing. This idea that she's some caricature from the Joan of Arc song that needs protecting by her fans because they deliberately feed into the negativity by looking for it and sadly bringing it here, along with completely misinterpreting her instagram posts, really says a hell of a lot more about them than it says anything about Madonna.

Instead of bitching about "people not respecting a different opinion" (ie. their irrational over-sensitivity), have some self-awareness that you have had your say 10 fold, and quite frankly, it now no longer adds anything of real worth or interest to what should have been a fun, celebratory and lighthearted conversation about a deliberately ironic moment in pop culture history. And with all honesty, it does nothing but drag down the whole tone of the board.