Coachella thread [continued]

I've seen it written here that 'they're waiting' for Wendy's reactions.

She's beloved UNTIL she says something contrary.

People (includin myself) love Wendy for her messiness and stupidity. I don't think anyone here is taking her seriously.

its really sad on this forum when you express any kind of opinion you are automatically put down or made fun of. It is very negative and I really enjoy visiting here.. been a member since 2007. kind of makes you question everyone's issue with the press when all of you are just as bad towards other members of the forum. nobody can win really

even roseanne bar has said nasty shit about her on twitter. madonna is obviously hurt by it if you see her instagram updates. but oh yeah we shouldn't say that...

its those people who suddenly try to say she's a sex assaulter i mean WTF???!! and that they're actually serious?

Madonna Dating Drake, Says Bethenny Frankel

by 2Paragraphs in Culture | April 14, 2015

andy-cohen-620x375.jpg

Returning Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel and designer Isaac Mizrahi were guests on Watch What Happens: Live with Andy Cohen. All three have been Bravo buddies for years. During the fun-filled show, Cohen showed an old clip of Frankel talking with Mizrahi on the phone, assuring him that Cohen is great "and very accessible." In 2009, Mizrahi agreed to host Bravo's Project Runway replacement show, The Fashion Show.

One of the pop culture topics that came up was Madonna's aggressive, controversial on-stage kiss. In the live video, Drake looks shocked and disgusted after Madonna forced the kiss. During a WWHL game, Frankel let it slip that a friend of Cohen's told her that Madonna and Drake have been together for weeks. When the camera went to Cohen for his reaction, he appeared embarrased and fanned a cue card in front of his face. P.S. Drake is now saying that he enjoyed the kiss. He wrote on Instagram: “don’t misinterpret my shock!! I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel 100 about that forever."

http://2paragraphs.com/2015/04/madonna-dating-drake-says-bethenny-frankel/

Oh no she fucking Drake! :( hope it's just to quench her thirst and she dumped him already. I don't like that boy.

even roseanne bar has said nasty shit about her on twitter. madonna is obviously hurt by it if you see her instagram updates. but oh yeah we shouldn't say that...

its those people who suddenly try to say she's a sex assaulter i mean WTF???!! and that they're actually serious?

If a man singer in his fifties grabbed a younger woman performer on stage, yanked her hair back, kissed her w/o her consent-what wld happen?

I see, yet another stupid bitch.

Madonna is obviously hurt by all the comments and I as a fan feel helpless cause I can't do anything about it :( I've been defending her left and right but the mocking is just too much to take. I even got into fights with stupid "friends" on facebook and had to delete/block a couple of them.

During a WWHL game, Frankel let it slip that a friend of Cohen's told her that Madonna and Drake have been together for weeks.

lol I hope this means he isn't still f--king with his harem of women. Madonna needs to watch out tbh....actually no I wanna see her come for a hoe

if justin timberlake ripped off someones clothing on stage exposing their breast - nothing would happen to HIM. nothing at all.

and JAMES u have how many posts in here since 2007!?!?! lol most r negative?!?!

Nikki, it is amazing how they can not sense the hurt in her recent IG posts, and somehow we are the fragile ones reacting to a storm in a tea cup. I think some of you over estimate our girls thick skin. Its 30+ years of this kind of nonsense. Maybe she is a bit tired of being so misunderstood and misinterpreted. She does not mind the disses. It's when it is misconstrued that she hates it and she has even recently said as much.

So we should not be surprised that this one hurts. It's not ageist jokes alone as per usual. It's accusing her of assault. then taking away her sexy from her. Something she works so hard at maintaining.

Roseanne @therealroseanne [/url]

If a man singer in his fifties grabbed a younger woman performer on stage, yanked her hair back, kissed her w/o her consent-what wld happen?

Madonna is obviously hurt by all the comments and I as a fan feel helpless cause I can't do anything about it :( I've been defending her left and right but the mocking is just too much to take. I even got into fights with stupid "friends" on facebook and had to delete/block a couple of them.

it's so ridiculous how all these people in the public eye are asking what would happen if it was the other way around?! They dont seem to understand that it was rehearsed!? He tipped his head back, he knew what was coming- and it's coachella not the nickelodeon awards...If it had been the other way around it would have been fine too in the circumstance...good morning Britain were discussing it yesterday basically saying how disgusting it all was and that Madonna was out of order for kissing without consent LOL LOL LOL

Roseanne @therealroseanne

Why feel sorry/bad for her tho?! This is what she wanted and now she is everywhere! Lol She knew perfectly well the shitstorm that would come to her way.

Why feel sorry/bad for her tho?! This is what she wanted and now she is everywhere! Lol She knew perfectly well the shitstorm that would come to her way.

JESUS! Why is this so hard for you people to understand? Yes she knew it would cause a shit storm but she did not foresee Drake's reaction which then changed the type of shit storm. If Drake had remained into it as it started, it would just be Madonna and Drake kiss on stage so the usual ageist jokes. That she is ready for. But that is not what happened. His reaction is the only reason they are referring to it as an assault etc. What is so hard to understand here?

JESUS! Why is this so hard for you people to understand? Yes she knew it would cause a shit storm but she did not foresee Drake's reaction which then changed the type of shit storm. If Drake had remained into it as it started, it would just be Madonna and Drake kiss on stage so the usual ageist jokes. That she is ready for. But that is not what happened. His reaction is the only reason they are referring to it as an assault

This...

JESUS! Why is this so hard for you people to understand? Yes she knew it would cause a shit storm but she did not foresee Drake's reaction which then changed the type of shit storm. If Drake had remained into it as it started, it would just be Madonna and Drake kiss on stage so the usual ageist jokes. That she is ready for. But that is not what happened. His reaction is the only reason they are referring to it as an assault etc. What is so hard to understand here?

So the same ageist idiots will think he was grossed out by her kiss So fucking what?! Why give those imbeciles any attention she was going to get dragged by them regardless! There is no need to go on the defensive over this already clarified event. Drama queens.

THIS!!

I just want to give her hug, she seems hurt.

I'm with you. And what about what she did with Jimmy Fallon? I don't know her plans but it's obvious that she's looking and asking for that kind of reaction from the general public.

mad.jpg

She knows what she's doing! stop feeling compassion for her, she doesn't need that, it's humiliating for her that her own fans are not strong enough to deal with that. Weak whining creatures :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

:laugh:

They imagine Madonna like this, destroyed and defeated.

madonna.gif

Bitches, It's Madonna! :stir:

To be fair they're only thinking of her feelings. Yes Madonna is human, but compared to everything else I doubt she's upset about any of this. She's still IG "Bitch I'm Madonna" pics. Believe me, Madonna would rather eat her own foot then be looked at like a victim. Things like the adoption of her kids upset her as they really were scandals. A few idiots on Twitter, not so much. They were calling her disgusting before Coachella. There's even been rumours for DECADES that Madonna has AIDS and you think a picture of Drake looking repulsed by her kissing him is really affecting her, really? You really think that will knock our gal. She's weathered the storm many a times and will continue to do so.

Madonna is not a victim. Never has. Never will.

hm well 2 days later and she's still talking about it.

Madonna Dating Drake, Says Bethenny Frankel

by 2Paragraphs in Culture | April 14, 2015

andy-cohen-620x375.jpg

Returning Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel and designer Isaac Mizrahi were guests on Watch What Happens: Live with Andy Cohen. All three have been Bravo buddies for years. During the fun-filled show, Cohen showed an old clip of Frankel talking with Mizrahi on the phone, assuring him that Cohen is great "and very accessible." In 2009, Mizrahi agreed to host Bravo's Project Runway replacement show, The Fashion Show.

One of the pop culture topics that came up was Madonna's aggressive, controversial on-stage kiss. In the live video, Drake looks shocked and disgusted after Madonna forced the kiss. During a WWHL game, Frankel let it slip that a friend of Cohen's told her that Madonna and Drake have been together for weeks. When the camera went to Cohen for his reaction, he appeared embarrased and fanned a cue card in front of his face. P.S. Drake is now saying that he enjoyed the kiss. He wrote on Instagram: “don’t misinterpret my shock!! I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel 100 about that forever."

http://2paragraphs.com/2015/04/madonna-dating-drake-says-bethenny-frankel/

Oh no she fucking Drake! :( hope it's just to quench her thirst and she dumped him already. I don't like that boy.

would she even want him now after that? they could've been a cute couple.

To be fair they're only thinking of her feelings. Yes Madonna is human, but compared to everything else I doubt she's upset about any of this. She's still IG "Bitch I'm Madonna" pics. Believe me, Madonna would rather eat her own foot then be looked at like a victim. Things like the adoption of her kids upset her as they really were scandals. A few idiots on Twitter, not so much. They were calling her disgusting before Coachella. There's even been rumours for DECADES that Madonna has AIDS and you think a picture of Drake looking repulsed by her kissing him is really affecting her, really? You really think that will knock our gal. She's weathered the storm many a times and will continue to do so.

chelle what was it again you said a few days ago about how people reacted when she adopted her kids? like vandalising her house with messages? or did I get that wrong? there were so many posts after the "awkward kiss" that I forgot what you said exactly but it sounded bad. i agree of course THAT was bad, like real bad. something to actually cry over. and I don't think she is about this now of course, don't get me wrong. but I do think she still feels a bit embarrassed by it. but i do think she's learning how to handle comments from strangers on social media, it's something she didn't really seemed to know or react to before instagram

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: