Coachella thread [continued]

Guest Pud Whacker

People mention her on this forum pretty often, so yah they care. If you don't then stay out of it.

I've seen it written here that 'they're waiting' for Wendy's reactions.

She's beloved UNTIL she says something contrary.

Guest Pud Whacker

Well but Madonna's children love her and want to spend time with her contrary to somebody else's child....that says a lot about one's character.

Madonna's a cool mom, right?

Madonna's a cool mom, right?

why are you being so.. i don't know.. cynical, sarcastic? I'm not sure what it is. but you know her kids love her and spent time with her. i don't think they find her cool because no one normally thinks that about their parent.

Funny how Madonna gets crucified for everything she does.

She didn't make those rules. If so many people want to follow social rules and standards that's their prerogative but if I want to live by my own rules and standards then it's not okay with them. That's not constructive criticism. That's pure hypocrisy or even jealousy!

Mick Jagger at 71 is roaming around with a 27 yr old girl. How many male talk show hosts rip him for that? Or male bloggers? Yet , from the idiots on the Talk, to the fools on The view, to irrelevant morons like Wendy, down to the even more insignificant nobodies in the print media, will rip Madonna for her penchant for 20somethings. Shame on all of them.

Wendy is just jealous. She should not talk about Madonna.

We know that Wendy failed big times about her parental skills, and not madonna !

And I am pretty sure, she would like to have a younger bf too, she was once obsessed with Treyz songs, no ?!

HE HAS A TOUCH OF THE TARD.

HIS REACTION IS BEING READ BY OTHER TARDS.

Hopefully all this has paved the way for Unapologetic Bitch

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unapologetic Bitch can be the new Human Nature :)

Guest Pud Whacker

why are you being so.. i don't know.. cynical, sarcastic? I'm not sure what it is. but you know her kids love her and spent time with her. i don't think they find her cool because no one normally thinks that about their parent.

Nikki, my love. You need a chill pill.

I come here to get madonna 411, laugh and have a good time.

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

:smooch:

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't know but i still have that image of Wendy crying on TV (and humiliating her son in the process) about how Rocco seems to be close to his mom and her son told her he did not like her. :laugh::laugh::laugh: That's what i'm refering to.

https://youtu.be/bJBXoCPgbeE

I can't watch the link now. Is this where she tells the audience that the son loves the father but has emotionally abandoned her and shyt?

I have to say that Madonna does find a way to keep people talking about her. That can be a good and a bad thing.. almost like a double edged sword in a way.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/04/madonna-shock-by-not-shocking/

Whoever wrote this obviously never read Mr. Peabody's apples, and was asleep during the Guy Ritchie years.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wendy reaction? Seriously? :rotfl:

This forum has officially jumped the shark. :lmao:

It's ATRL now

I love Wendy but you'd be pretty dumb to think she would be defending Madonna in regard to this. Next week she'll be praising madonnas shoes or something. It ain't that serious

Weren't we all tho, to be fair

NO MORE OF THIS ! I'd rather have Madonna give head to Lil Wayne on national tv than seeing her like this ever again :

image.jpg

https://youtu.be/ndsxCbk5tZ0

We should have a "age appropriate" thread where we could share the horrific pictures of the various children books promo pics and inteviews for the raylighters to enjoy lifeless Madonna.

I stopped watching today's show after Wendy made a disgusted face regarding M and the kiss.

People at work were talking about it and I was like u know let me correct u all now...

first aren't u all women of a particular age?

Second, do u think it's disgusting when u make out with ur bf or husband b/c u are over 50?

Third, i'm 38 and have been fucking a 23 year old soccer player and i'm not going to stop b/c of my age or b/c u think it's wrong b/c he's in pre school.

So after I shocked them with the 3rd bit I said instead of attacking her u should be applauding her b/c she is making women over 50 sexy and desirable.

They all brushed it off as Madonna being Madonna and moved on.

I love it. It is questionable and the questions mean that we have our M back. No more English Manor Maiden (although I love her too). It is like Madonna putting away a persona and choosing another. Queen of reinvention. Never liked the grilz or the erotic gold tooth but I love both Dita and M-dolla. It is all about playing a character. I love all of her personas. She is like Roger from American Dad. Luv it all.

Edited by sul8323

Looks like history is repeating itself and people are truly too dumb to notice.

When Madonna put out the Sex book she suffered one of the biggest backlashes ever seen in the history of pop music. 20 years after pop music was exactly built on that sort of image and exposure.

Madonna can be easily be the pioneer for older women; raising their status and proving age is nolonger a setback for success. All these girls now from Riri to Swift to Perry and Beyoncé can enjoy that sort of freedom in the future. And funny is they will be successful and loved and respected because Madonna already paved the way for them.

There is no other like Madonna. Like it or not!