Coachella thread [continued]

Now I have seen the whole thing it is clearly planned and he is laughing at the end. Storm in a bra cup.

Oh, I saw Piers Moron on Good Morning Britain completely slating her but he came across as a deranged hater. Stupid cunt.

Oh, I saw Piers Moron on Good Morning Britain completely slating her but he came across as a deranged hater. Stupid cunt.

I want someone to flat out ask that DEMENTED PSYCHOPATH for once just what the fuck is his problem. His obsession and hatred is more than unhealthy

I dont care about the kiss or the reaction but tired of these collab with these wannabes. Sales will never be what they used to anyway so why not concentrating on her own material? This is not earning her any new fans.

She needs to do Letterman our something show up, No grills, No trashy outfit, this image is not getting her any new fans and frankly as a fan for 25 years is tiresome and a little beneath her legacy. Would hate to see all she has done tarnished because she is having a midlife crisis. The sexual stuff could be a lot more classy

Where have you been lately? She was very classy almost in EVERY promo before Coachella and Jimmy.

And quite frankly, if you have been a fan for 25 years, you should know that this is pure Madonna here, right here. Why should she change after turning 50?

She can be both very classy and furiously rebellious, just like she has been during this era.

madonna-ellen-degeneres-performance-marc

20150413-media-madonna-drake-coachella-0

I could live without those damn grillz though.

Desperate like releasing a coffee table book of photos of eating ass and making out with a white, novelty rapper?

Tiresome like when she went on Letterman when her popularity was at an all time low and said "fuck" 13 times?

Cool like when she wore a gold tooth and a nose ring like all the other "cool kids" of the 90's?

Trying hard like sporting a pink leotard at nearly 50 yrs old?

Sorry, but I think you just gave more insight into your own values during the aging process. Madonna is being Madonna, it's no different than 1985, 1995 or 2005. I have no idea what your "favorite Madonna" is, but I can guarantee you that desperate, tiresome, "she should cool it" and try hard were all descriptions used by the press and/or public at large during that era. So, to put it simply, it's not her, it's you. :)

BOOM.

Its so obvious it was REHEARSED TO DEATH!!! The fucking music miraculously stops for the kiss... And I ve read somewhere that Drake allegedly has said that she had to dance around him but not kiss him? Really? And on what music????????? Some stupid rags had to at least like watch the clip and THINK before "reporting".

I m still at shocked WHY anyone makes such a big deal about it?!? I mean its so obvious it was rehearsed and he made the "I cant believe it face"!!! Are we living in times where everyone overreacts for all the wrong reasons? While ISIS are destroying Mesopotamian ancient cities, the attention of the public is directed to Drakes supposedly negative reaction to a Madonna kiss? When he claimed many times he loved it!

Rita Ora. Well done girly. The rest are fools. I have never seen an age where the so called "leaders of the new school" are daft. They can barely read and speak coherently, let alone form opinions in their heads that may go against the grain.

24A4B215-E935-4602-9B00-BC1FE016D850_zps

How the fuck was this even printed :dead:

It's so dumb šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This is a melbourne newspaper by the way

Carly, it that MX ?

Yes. I'm going to keep it and put it in a scrapbook. I've just decided I'm going to make one šŸ˜Ž

I dont know who rita ora is (and dont care) but this is the first public recognition of what madonna is trying to do... It s not about staying relevant, it s about staying political and fighting the next battle....

She fought several battles, ( sexual orientation bashing , racism, sexism) now she is fighting the next one: ageism... And all these new artists should be very thankful and grateful because she is fighting their battle!

If you think about aguilera and spears they barely are around anymore (and they are only in their 30s) et for madonna to be still around in her 50s with one of her best albums ever et promotibg it full force ... That s just paving the way!

It was discussed on This Morning. They had a call in and comments read out. 70% negative 30% positive.

Perfect! Exactly what she wants. Let's face it, she doesn't do things like this to get everyone to "love" her. THIS is the Madonna I fell in love with in 1990.

On a side note, are people really complaining about the performance itself?? Complaining about what is clearly an impromptu, not really choreographed performance? In another thread people are complaining about lack of encores at her shows......THIS is more in line with what an encore is.....kind of walk out, sing a song and wing it. I'm not sure her fans could take a REAL encore. I can't begin to say how much the point is being missed if you are complaining that the choreography isn't elaborate or seamless enough.

I agree. But canĀ“t she do it with a killer performance? When she kissed Britney, "Hollywood" was great, and it eally cemented the song into her singles catalog despite it not being a Billboard hit. This time, though... It was more about the kiss than really meshing the statement with the music, which is what I like about Madonna really, the art+message/shock duo.

Jesus fucking Christ it's a fucking cameo in a fucking festival where 90% of the audience is fucking drugged out.

Datalounge weigh in

She looks like a momma bird trying to feed her baby bird with worms.

Look, I once had Madonna derangement syndrome. I was famously kicked off a major Madonna board (Madonna Nation). I get it. I know all the "ways" to blast her. I know all the lingo. Thing is, I didn't believe it even when I thought I did. Neither do any of you. I know, I've moderated a thread on Madonna hate for almost 4 years. It gets better :)

:1251:

See, nothing worse than ex-fans.