Coachella thread [continued]

What is she accomplishing? Def not helping her record sales. Now on fallon she was cool. Album shot up to the top 20, this appearance was odd, and pointless, embarrassing.

I think you've been living in Utah too long.

Seriousl Drake responded publicly twice that he has nothing but love for the stunt and you people are still crying over your laptops and iPhones with dramatic piano music in the background.

Madonna fans are supposed to be tougher than this. Get a grip folks. Madonna has. Why can't you? She'd be appalled at all your WHINING.

SERIOUSLY!

The overreaction in here is ridiculous :rotfl:

He commented positively on it twice. People are still butt hurt and posting gifs and saying MADONNA needs to post on Instagram so they can sleep peacefully tonight

WHAT THE FUCK

And she has posted and it made me feel excellent especially because she is in bullish mood. I feel great that even if she is hurt by some of the shit, she is brushing it off.

"Commented positively." What does that mean? Do you understand what is being said. NONE of his comments have addressed his reaction. NONE. The man held his hand to his mouth and looked like he was in pain or about to puke. Saying he was shocked? there are memes all over the internet of Drake being shocked. The only shock was "WTF was that?!" AFTER the initial reaction. The initial reaction is what BangBang posted and all we ask is he should have addressed that.

And she has posted and it made me feel excellent especially because she is in bullish mood. I feel great that even if she is hurt by some of the shit, she is brushing it off.

"Commented positively." What does that mean? Do you understand what is being said. NONE of his comments have addressed his reaction. NONE. The man held his hand to his mouth and looked like he was in pain or about to puke. Saying he was shocked? there are memes all over the internet of Drake being shocked. The only shock was "WTF was that?!" AFTER the initial reaction. The initial reaction is what BangBang posted and all we ask is he should have addressed that.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why is it that anytime there is a difference of opinions people like to question the grade of fan you are. I mean, it's not totally ridiculous, the two sides of the coin on this issue so I am not sure what is giving rise to implying anyone is mentally unstable, or a fragile fan or whatever.

You don't think it's big deal. Fine. Others think he embarassed her and hasn't done enough to explain it. Fine. Deal with diverse opinions.

Either way, may her crush be over and we move on from this sordid mess.

I cannot believe this thread lol. He already said "don't misinterpret my shock" - what more of an explanation do y'all need tbh. Open your eyes and look at the bigger picture - look how amazing this era has been. She's giving us the best music since Hard Candy and the best stunts since Erotica. In 5 years this will just be another fab scandal we will look back on and be slayed by.

What is wrong with some of you people? :rotfl: Drake's face after the kiss was the face of a man whose mind was just fucked with. If anything he was probably feeling a little faint after all the blood rushed out of his head and into his, ahem, other head. :1251:

Kurt240

You don't think she could put a little more thought and intelligence sexually into the way she behaves it had nothing to do with age. It's just the cool level is beginning to diminish and being replaced with what seems to be desperation. I can only speak for me in the fact that it is getting tiresome. I just wish she would cool it with the grills, and Just be the cool Madonna I love without trying so hard

Desperate like releasing a coffee table book of photos of eating ass and making out with a white, novelty rapper?

Tiresome like when she went on Letterman when her popularity was at an all time low and said "fuck" 13 times?

Cool like when she wore a gold tooth and a nose ring like all the other "cool kids" of the 90's?

Trying hard like sporting a pink leotard at nearly 50 yrs old?

Sorry, but I think you just gave more insight into your own values during the aging process. Madonna is being Madonna, it's no different than 1985, 1995 or 2005. I have no idea what your "favorite Madonna" is, but I can guarantee you that desperate, tiresome, "she should cool it" and try hard were all descriptions used by the press and/or public at large during that era. So, to put it simply, it's not her, it's you. :)

Piers moron is week hosting good morning Britain, well predictably blazed M, lady presenter was trying to defend M but Moron wouldn't let her. Fucking cunt!!

Thanks. Also found this: https://rutube.ru/video/9190349d79c760a867c7c13c4d5c39c1/

I don't know why some people were saying the vox were really terrible in HU? They're fine. Not as crow-tastica as I was expecting.

In fact the whole thing is amazing. I wish she had done more. I love how it goes back to HN after the HU bit.

What is she accomplishing? Def not helping her record sales. Now on fallon she was cool. Album shot up to the top 20, this appearance was odd, and pointless, embarrassing.

STOP whining you one 'lil noisy cockroach :fuckoff:

Sorry, but I think you just gave more insight into your own values during the aging process. Madonna is being Madonna, it's no different than 1985, 1995 or 2005. I have no idea what your "favorite Madonna" is, but I can guarantee you that desperate, tiresome, "she should cool it" and try hard were all descriptions used by the press and/or public at large during that era. So, to put it simply, it's not her, it's you. :)

Thanks Kurt. Do people think Madonna has spent her career being little miss Girl next door. Her outrageous, sexual rebellious side has been there since the very beginning. She was crawling around the road in an orgasmic frenzy in Burning up singing about "do you want to see me down on my knees, bending over backwards now would you please" - that was even before she was super famous. Madonna has always been sexual and rebellious. Yes, she also releases poignant beautiful ballads as well. We don't have to pick one or the other - embrace and love everything about her. She has not changed as she has aged, she has remained the same wonderful sexual and intelligent woman that we love.