Coachella thread [continued]

I am happy to report she did not tag Drake. I hope she is over her crush and we can move on from here. Honestly, I would rather she ressurects the careers of some 80's stars than frolic with these new day artists anymore. I am tired of these people even though I like them.

She should go do a show with Prince and kiss that one. She should have that bipolar JoniMitchell play d guitar on one of her tracks. Let me know it's legend to legend. I can't be dealing with these basics she makes us twar with online. LOL. Having a Drake fan tell me Drake is helping Madonna. Not one inch did her album sales move. Yet his Madonna track was top trending realtime and his songs got a bump.

Responded to what? Did you understand what I wrote? I said IG today. I said the last IG was the one to the haters. So, has she instagrammed tonight? That is what I was referring to. Edit-I see she has posted. Phew. So happy she is in bullish mood.

To the other fella....The lipstick defense was via TMZ and then his instagram posts which I refer to as stupid. Say what you want but his reaction to anyone even without any hate for Madonna would need an explanation. He did not look shocked. He did not look, YESSSS. He loooked hurt or yes, it can be read as disgusted. So, to pretend otherwise is just being naive. This is the only reason why an explanation will be great.

Ofcourse they would have bashed her anyway. We are here for that. We are talking about Drake though. Drake's own reaction that is causing the bashing. Not that a 56 year old was half naked on the Coachella stage and kissed a 28 year old. We are used to those lines of bashing. The bashing this time is different and to feign ignorance is just silly.

This is the only reason why I say he is stupid if he can't be more precise in his response.

I agree he should've just fucking made it clear why he pulled the RETARDED face because nobody reads shock.Or he could have controlled his damn monkey face facial expression in the first place and spare Madonna all this shit. It's a little too late now anyways. My mom saw the clip on tv and she called and goes "Omg what did she have in her mouth? that guy look so disgusted and like he was in pain literally" I facepalmed myself and reacted like M does in Ghosttown with the phone.

Some people are not very observant at all….until he says something you do not know what the look was for, you are assuming. I will say that you do not need to kiss someone that long to find out your disgusted. Obviously something happened toward the very end of the kiss and we can speculate, but being grossed out would have caused someone to have a more instant reaction and they certainly would not have pulled the other person closer by grabbing the back of their head.

The press just want to further their agenda into making nothing into something, and the general public is just bothered because their prudes so they want to believe Drake was a innocent victim. Im sure everyone will eventually hear the answer at some point because you know someone will ask him in a interview at some point just like they asked M about Born This Way!

At the end of the day it was another fun surprise and I hope the era continues to have them!

You cannot watch the clip without fucking CRINGING

tumblr_nmqljoaJK91tv899yo2_250.gifrs_500x281-150413102259-tumblr_nmr0rnYu6

Like WHAT.THE.FUCK? seriously, WTF? what was suppose to be a hot as hell makeout session turned into a disaster at the end. Way to make everyone's perception of her even worse and turn her into a laughing stock in the most humiliating way for a woman, as if she doesn't get enough shit as it is. She cannot catch a break this era, it's weird already.

Erm... he is basically saying "damn, this just happened!", throwing down a cap and covered his face in fake "shock and awe". These two are Oscar-worthy actors remember! :lol:

She's not humiliated at a staged and rehearsed performance...

Guest Hunterlas

Come on people, he looks in fucking PAIN. If she surprised him by biting him, that reaction is nothing but her fault!

You cannot watch the clip without fucking CRINGING

tumblr_nmqljoaJK91tv899yo2_250.gifrs_500x281-150413102259-tumblr_nmr0rnYu6

Like WHAT.THE.FUCK? seriously, WTF? what was suppose to be a hot as hell makeout session turned into a disaster at the end. Way to make everyone's perception of her even worse and turn her into a laughing stock in the most humiliating way for a woman, as if she doesn't get enough shit as it is. She cannot catch a break this era, it's weird already.

Thank you. I do not know what they are watching when they think we are overeacting to this and wanting Drake to be more precise in his so called defense. This is not about ageism or typical Madonna bashing. The one thing Madonna says constantly through the decades is being sexual, intelligent and talented. In a few seconds, Drake has given the sexual bit of that trifecta, a massive knock, and all we say is, deal with it properly. You are all here giving us history lessons like we do not know what it is to be Madonna fans. It is because we know that we react as we have.

What's done is done. Nothing he can say can erase the videos and images. It will always look as it does that he was grossed out:( people will forget about it soon enough. Madonna I'm sure puts on a brave front but I'm sure she is embarrassed and her pride took a hit. Might take awhile for this one to pass. She needs to do Letterman our something show up, No grills, No trashy outfit, this image is not getting her any new fans and frankly as a fan for 25 years is tiresome and a little beneath her legacy. Would hate to see all she has done tarnished because she is having a midlife crisis. The sexual stuff could be a lot more classy

Come on people, he looks in fucking PAIN. If she surprised him by biting him, that reaction is nothing but her fault!

Hunterlas..yes he looks in pain. So say, Bitch bit my tongue. Bitch had on grills. Say the truth. Stop with the, I was shocked. Does that look like a shocked man? Giving a defense that makes no sense to even a retard, only perpetuates the delusion that he was disgusted. How do you people not understand this?! My only hope is that his pussy reaction has quenched her crush.

Guest Rachelle of London

So drake has commented twice, both times positive towards Madonna and the kiss yet there's still a problem?

People would've been grossed out if it was the most beautiful amazing kiss ever. Madonna nor Drake could ever change that.

What's done is done. Nothing he can say can erase the videos and images. It will always look as it does that he was grossed out:( people will forget about it soon enough. Madonna I'm sure puts on a brave front but I'm sure she is embarrassed and her pride took a hit. Might take awhile for this one to pass. She needs to do Letterman our something show up, No grills, No trashy outfit, this image is not getting her any new fans and frankly as a fan for 25 years is tiresome and a little beneath her legacy. Would hate to see all she has done tarnished because she is having a midlife crisis. The sexual stuff could be a lot more classy

Her legacy can never be tarnished unless she is arrested for murder or rape. It certainly will never be tarnished by Madonna dressing "age inappropriate." and being scandalous. She has done this forever. I will never ask Madonna to stop being Madonna. And like she says, the only 50+ society accepts are those who conform to the way people think 50+ old women should act and dress. She is not having that. I am in full support of that attitude. There is nothing "unclassy" about that appearance in Coachella. If anything was, it was Drake, as a performer, unable to roll with it regardless of what bit his tongue. Madonna fell off fucking steps and carried on dancing and singing.

Having said that, I would like her to stop fraternising with these new day artists. I have had enough of them and their basic fans. Like I said in another thread. Duet with prince. Let Joni Mitchell strum a guitar or something. Just done with any collabos with these people who are not worthy. Enough. They can keep it.

Wow.....I'm in shock after reading through these threads. Seriously.....wtf has happened to the world?? My first thought after watching the video was that he's in shock and his comment + giddiness immediately after confirmed that. With that said, looking at pics of it, I can see why some interpreted it the way they did and some fans didn't like the negative connotation, that is understandable. My concern is the complete and total disregard of the facts by not just the press (that's to be expected) but people in general. Drake has now made three comments regarding the misinterpretation and people STILL go on about it like he's lying or like he never said anything at all. What in the actual fuck?? Seriously. Based on the video *I* watched I don't feel an explanation was really necessary. I really really mean no disrespect toward anyone, in fact this is more directed at media but when did people become so fucking dumb?? The man was laying there, allowing her to shove her tongue in his throat and he was trying to caress her hair. Did he need to bend her over the chair, plunge it in and speak into the mic about how great it feels and smells for people to know he enjoyed it?? Lol It seems like that's what things are coming to. Everything has to be so painfully obvious to be understood. It's just strange to me.

Madonna fell off fucking steps and carried on dancing and singing.

Having said that, I would like her to stop fraternising with these new day artists. I have had enough of them and their basic fans. Like I said in another thread. Duet with prince. Let Joni Mitchell strum a guitar or something. Just done with any collabos with these people who are not worthy. Enough. They can keep it.

Agreed!!!

Are you serious?

When people post this stuff on my social media usually I am def u go girl but not this time. I have to delete it because I am embarrassed for her

Why are you so butthurt though? relax! I'm sure Madonna right now is thinking about crazy ideas for the BIM video :vogue:

Kurt240

You don't think she could put a little more thought and intelligence sexually into the way she behaves it had nothing to do with age. It's just the cool level is beginning to diminish and being replaced with what seems to be desperation. I can only speak for me in the fact that it is getting tiresome. I just wish she would cool it with the grills, and Just be the cool Madonna I love without trying so hard

Her legacy can never be tarnished unless she is arrested for murder or rape.

They arrested Madonna for fucking Drake on stage!

Good God being a Madonna fan is a never ending roller coaster :lmao: I'm LOVING it so much!!

Wow.....I'm in shock after reading through these threads. Seriously.....wtf has happened to the world?? My first thought after watching the video was that he's in shock and his comment + giddiness immediately after confirmed that. With that said, looking at pics of it, I can see why some interpreted it the way they did and some fans didn't like the negative connotation, that is understandable. My concern is the complete and total disregard of the facts by not just the press (that's to be expected) but people in general. Drake has now made three comments regarding the misinterpretation and people STILL go on about it like he's lying or like he never said anything at all. What in the actual fuck?? Seriously. Based on the video *I* watched I don't feel an explanation was really necessary. I really really mean no disrespect toward anyone, in fact this is more directed at media but when did people become so fucking dumb?? The man was laying there, allowing her to shove her tongue in his throat and he was trying to caress her hair. Did he need to bend her over the chair, plunge it in and speak into the mic about how great it feels and smells for people to know he enjoyed it?? Lol It seems like that's what things are coming to. Everything has to be so painfully obvious to be understood. It's just strange to me.

Thank you so much for this post….the says what I have been feeling perfectly!

:manson: at this fucking thread.

SERIOUSLY!

The overreaction in here is ridiculous :rotfl:

He commented positively on it twice. People are still butt hurt and posting gifs and saying MADONNA needs to post on Instagram so they can sleep peacefully tonight

WHAT THE FUCK