The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

Omfg please don't turn this thread into the whining one. Use the coachella one please I see the air in here and it's starting to smell like shit

This is the thread for the kiki

Me too. What Madonna did was not embarrassing, but no matter how you spin it, people's interpretation of Drake's reaction is embarrassing for her. This was not about her age or the open-mouth kiss or any social issue she's standing up for, it was about the fact that anyone watching the video, without any preconceptions or bias against Madonna, an objective onlooker would interpret Drake's reaction as one of disgust. Plain and simple. I'm sure Drake didn't mean it that way but sorry to say, it looked that way. And Madonna is not Joan of Arc, she's only human. And it's hard for me to believe that even she will not feel embarrassed & hurt by all the vile comments, snickering & jokes, not just from the usual suspects, but from just bout anyone who will see this widespread video.

Even if Drake didn't have this face, people would be making jokes and stupid comments about Madonna being "old and desperate" and stuff like that. Madonna will never be acclaimed by our society because her purpose is to go against what society expects from her.

Even if Drake didn't have this face, people would be making jokes and stupid comments about Madonna being "old and desperate" and stuff like that. Madonna will never be acclaimed by our society because her purpose is to go against what society expects from her.

Yes, but that would only come from her usual vocal haters. The general public wouldn't be interested. This time around, everyone I know who normally even like or admire Madonna are having a very negative reaction to this and actually sharing the video around.

Omfg please don't turn this thread into the whining one. Use the coachella one please I see the air in here and it's starting to smell like shit

Let's have some Kiki. Thanks for the laughs y'all! :dead:

Yes, but that would only come from her usual vocal haters. The general public wouldn't be interested. This time around, everyone I know who normally even like or admire Madonna are having a very negative reaction to this and actually sharing the video around.

This is what we all asked for from her, and she delivered!!!! Please use the other thread to rant.

I love that M snatched Drakes paw away from her hair like NAW :lmao:

Bitch wanted to snatch her wig. :lol:

n3409517_33232853_6552.jpg

This is what we all asked for from her, and she delivered!!!! Please use the other thread to rant.

Well it does say this is the meltdown thread.

I think the real big story today is.. Where is my Ghosttown Offer Nissim Remix?

Still no online conspiracy theories about this kiss of death and the fact that Madonna is the high priestess of Satan/the Illuminati? :stir:

gif-priest-exorcist-507865.gif

The kiss was pop culture in the making! (Hopefuly is a kiss of death, can´t stand Drake his music sucks).

My complaint comes to her vocals, which sometimes take the backseat of the shock. If only she had vocally rehearsed! Ugh! (Had to rant, LOL, sorry!)

Watch Madonna Kiss Drake And His Horrified Reaction At Coachella Music ..." - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES

"Madonna Kissed Drake Onstage at Coachella, and Drake's Reaction Was Interesting" - ABC NEWS

"Drake looks horrified after Madonna kisses him on stage" - FOX NEWS

"Drake Looked Disgusted After Getting Kissed by Madonna at Coachella" - THE ROOT BLOG

"Drake appears horrified after Madonna makeout session" - PAGE SIX

"Drake & Madonna Make Out On Stage — Watch His Horrified Reaction" - HOLLYWOOD REPORTER

"Madonna kisses Drake at Coachella and he's not happy" - TELEGRAPH UK

"Drake -- Kissed by Madonna ... And Not Happy About It? (VIDEO)" - TMZ

Priceless. Madonna should sell shirts with such prints.