The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

Madonna never should have went near him tbh. He's such a faggy bitch. Removing him completely from my iPod.

iqj4oz.jpg

Word

I read he has a contract only because he's a rich daddy's brat like Gargoyle/ Taylor Broomstick or like a Janet born into a recording dynasty or something, true? Glad Madonna addressed it and addressed it succinctly but effectively in that online fan Q&A. Not to mention that on that day she actually looked much hotter than he ever could.

No more sharing the limelight with any bratty ungrateful, clueless LESSER, Madonna, please, thank you.

Did he really change the lyrics? What a stupid cunt.

Well in no time at all the kiss should start taking effect

The upside is great :D

Ugh, I've never been a fan of that fake-ass who never talked with such an accent back when he came from snobby Forest Hill in Toronto. Honestly, he is the fakest. I cannot WAIT for him to see what's it like to try and stay in the game anytime after the ten year mark of his career hits. 30 years? Never.

Guest Rachelle of London

uhhh... who is Drake??? is he even known outside US??? has he ever had one hit in Europe?

:dead:

drake is not a household name or that famous at all. i heard of him randomly sometimes like i hear from usher or whatever from time to time. he's no pharrell williams or timberlake.

Guest Rachelle of London

Drake is pretty well known not sure when he become an unknown lol

The day Madonna fans decided he's an unknown. Meanwhile it was only a few weeks ago there were threads on here requesting M collaborates and dates him. Now we don't know who he is :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

The only thing Rihanna has that is bigger than Madonna is her damn five head

:dead:

The day Madonna fans decided he's an unknown. Meanwhile it was only a few weeks ago there were threads on here requesting M collaborates and dates him. Now we don't know who he is :lmao:

no one said he's unknown here. not one single person. some suggested he may be lesser known outside of the US (and canada) which is a reasonable assumption.

he's definitely not world famous/a household name like some other artists are. that's not saying "he's unknown" or that no one knows who he is.

no one said he's unknown here. not one single person. some suggested he may be lesser known outside of the US (and canada) which is a reasonable assumption.

he's definitely not world famous/a household name like some other artists are. that's not saying "he's unknown" or that no one knows who he is.

Yeah no one is saying he is unknown, I just don't hear anything about him. The kids will end him like the others lol

He is still following Madonna and vice versa on IG...