The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

• 3 weeks later...

Did the Blind Item about this get posted yet?

Madonna called up her friends in the entertainment industry to let them all know that she dislikes today’s blind item subject. Don’t believe me… Ask Jay Z. The queen of pop is the person behind the rumor that today’s blind item subject is gay. Know why? Because today’s blind item subject did not play along during a recent public display of affection. Dig the drop: "Madonna used to like him, but she now despises him. He clowned Madonna and she wants her revenge."

• 2 weeks later...

So you post in a Madonna thread (thing you have not done in a long long long time) to spread negativity. Interesting.

Are you stalking me? I came across the story and thought it worth discussing here. If you've got a problem with that then you'll just have to stay mad :)

Why do you even have an account here? You post in a Madonna thread probably once every 6 months, with every other day being spent defending Janet.

Janet has a forum I think. If you didn't know.

2my7l2b.jpg

That be ckw with his $5 plastic wig after posting this in MNation. So apt. :rotfl:

IKR :lmao:

Oh CKW, I hated you for a second but now after seeing you in that gif I'm living again :lol:

But if you come for Madonna again, you're getting reported. Now is NOT THE TIME.

:rotfl:

I had a minor urge this morning in the shower to take the Velvet Rope CD for my car journey into work and then I woke to my senses and put on the MDNA TOUR CD instead.

I tell you something.. that drive into work was something else with the combo of Virgin Mary Intro / GGW / ReVULVAH / Gang Bang. Even the motorway was bowing to my fierceness

Seriously I still can't deal with the perfection of the MDNA Tour sometimes? Ugh.

Who would believe Drake told that nasty rapper NOT to kiss M because he "smelled fossils" on her and it was like kissing a "prehistoric beast!"! :laugh::laugh:

Apparently ckw25 believes it :chuckle: Well he believes Janet is relevant and talented lol sooooooooooo :chuckle:

Why do you even have an account here? You post in a Madonna thread probably once every 6 months, with every other day being spent defending Janet.

Janet has a forum I think. If you didn't know.

2my7l2b.jpg

GIF OF LIFE

this is so me

I don't even get what's going on in the picture :lmao: