The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

Sorry I had to delete it. Turns out it wasn't M, just looked quite like her :wired:

what? it wasn't her? lol flop fan, I was really sure it was her as well, but then again I was sure I already brushed my teeth today but that damn chicken leg's still stuck in there !

But seriously though, the guy is fuck ugly. No offense, I'm sure he's got a very nice singing voice (I've never heard anything he's done), we can't all be supermodels, but let's be real. Is it some sort of joke the media is playing on us? He should be grateful Madonna chucked him a bone.

But seriously though, the guy is fuck ugly. No offense, I'm sure he's got a very nice singing voice (I've never heard anything he's done), we can't all be supermodels, but let's be real. Is it some sort of joke the media is playing on us? He should be grateful Madonna chucked him a bone.

You must know this classic (music starts at 2:30)

He's mostly a rapper though

Can't believe I only just stumbled upon this thread! OMG. You guys kill me. I have not laughed this hard in ages. I had tears, I wet myself. I was DYING! Best thread ever.

Guest Rachelle of London

To be honest he just got lucky. His uncle is Larry Graham.

You must know this classic (music starts at 2:30)

He's mostly a rapper though

I love this track, I think his music is great.

I like Aubrey Graham

Debi <3

Madonna’s friend Debi Mazar to NYMAG

What did you think?

Oh my God, it was sexy! You could see she deep-planted a nice hot kiss and they kind of were going at it. He went to grab her hair. I mean, it had to stop and I think they both got — she didn’t show it, but I think he got a little bit embarrassed because it was just that hot, heat reaction. I don’t think his reaction was anything odd. I think he was just, like, kind of gagging that he got a deep kiss from Madonna.

He said it had something to do with the lipstick she was wearing.

Well, I know Madonna very well, and in performing she might have had some kind of heavier lipstick on, so that could be true. Regardless, that reaction did not read to me “lipstick.” That reaction read to me, like, “That was so fucking intense, oh my God.” Like, “I should not be onstage right now. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Do you and Madonna still talk a lot?

We don’t talk a lot. We email more than anything, and text because we’re both so busy. We live in a five-mile radius of each other. We try to hang out here and there, but being working professionals working our asses off, we haven’t hung out in a while, but we always stay in touch. We let each other know how we’re doing. When there’s a drama, one of us will show up. But, you know, we have an adult relationship where it’s not necessary to hang every second. We’ve got kids and careers! People are like, “Have you seen Madonna?” I haven’t seen anybody! Forget about Madonna! I haven’t seen a lot of my friends, you know, because I’m a mom.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/04/17/rita-ora-debi-mazar-and-kylie-minogue-defend-madonna-and-stand-up-against-ageism/#ixzz3XZpFaeAx

Guest Rachelle of London

Prince´s Larry Graham??

Yes. Sly and the Family Stone Larry Graham. Drake used to spend his summers at Paisley Park growing up. That's why he copped so much heat when he pretends to be working class. He was born a millionaire. Even his mother is from a very rich Jewish family. These faux ghetto rappers make my day :lmao:

Yes. Sly and the Family Stone Larry Graham. Drake used to spend his summers at Paisley Park growing up. That's why he copped so much heat when he pretends to be working class. He was born a millionaire. Even his mother is from a very rich Jewish family. These faux ghetto rappers make my day :lmao:

interesting!