The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

Guest Rachelle of London

Roland I think you're mixing her up with that politician woman that tried to get prince and Madonna banned. She's the reason why they have the parental advisory stickers now. Can't remember her name. Saw it on a documentary.

Roland I think you're mixing her up with that politician woman that tried to get prince and Madonna banned. She's the reason why they have the parental advisory stickers now. Can't remember her name. Saw it on a documentary.

Right ! Tiper Gore, Al Gore's wife. She thought Dress You up and Darling Nikki were dirty...she obviously never masturbated in a hotel lobby with a magazine and dressed a man up with her holy water.

Guest Pud Whacker

1. Prince, "Darling Nikki" (sex)

2. Sheena Easton, "Sugar Walls" (sex)

3. Judas Priest, "Eat Me Alive" (sex)

4. Vanity, "Strap On Robbie Baby" (sex)

5. Mötley Crüe, "Bastard" (violence)

6. AC/DC, "Let Me Put My Love into You" (sex)

7. Twisted Sister, "We're Not Gonna Take It" (violence)

8. Madonna, "Dress You Up" (sex)

9. W.A.S.P., "Animal (Fuck Like a Beast)" (sex/language)

10. Def Leppard, "High 'n' Dry (Saturday Night)" (drug and alcohol use)

11. Mercyful Fate, "Into the Coven" (satanism)

12. Black Sabbath, "Trashed" (drug and alcohol use)

13. The Mary Jane Girls, "In My House" (sex)

14. Venom, "Possessed" (satanism)

15. Cyndi Lauper, "She Bop" (masturbation)

these were my jams!!! HEEEEYYY!!! :rotfl:

I never thought DYU as a sexual song!

OMG, is it about Madonna's holy water on the lovers body? Is it about cummin on somebody?

Could it, could it be... A SONG ABOUT FACIALS AND BUKAKKES??????

I never thought DYU as a sexual song!

OMG, is it about Madonna's holy water on the lovers body? Is it about cummin on somebody?

Could it, could it be... A SONG ABOUT FACIALS AND BUKAKKES??????

You just now figured that out boo? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, for me it was a romantic song. Covered with kisses, you know. NOT CUM OR FEMININE FLUIDS!

Silky touch of caresses and kisses.

I'm sure Madonna feels the song as a romantic song too. She's a romantic.

Yes, for me it was a romantic song. Covered with kisses, you know. NOT CUM OR FEMININE FLUIDS!

Silky touch of caresses and kisses.

I'm sure Madonna feels the song as a romantic song too. She's a romantic.

tumblr_inline_ndf7byKrHi1sgmakn.jpg

Why the Hell did Drake have to make such a face? That lipstick tasted that bad?! Didn't he know he was beinfg filmed? Didn't M & Drake rehearse it? Madonna did rehearse the kiss w/ Britney and Christina, and it ensured everything went well. That was too damn embarassing. Maybe Madonna & Drake should kiss again, and this time, Drake would make sure he looks pleased.

This reminds me of Katy Perry that made a similar face after Miley Cyrus kissed her, and then said she wondered where had Miley's tongue been... What the Hell?!

I need an Ingrid Casares one!!!

Hard to do : the bitch does not age, no wonder why she was the only semi celebrity at Dr Brandt's funeral from what i just noticed on Getty images. The bitch datd David Fumero in his prime !

784669-actors-david-fumero-and-ingrid-ca

Hard to do : the bitch does not age, no wonder why she was the only semi celebrity at Dr Brandt's funeral from what i just noticed on Getty images. The bitch datd David Fumero in his prime !

784669-actors-david-fumero-and-ingrid-ca

True, she hardly changes. DId see some pictures few years ago on a beach much heavier and way beyond 40.

didnt know about fumero, thought she was hardcore lessy