The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

tumblr_nbyy4c2Ygp1qlycwjo1_500.gif

we will probably have it again on tour!

Could work as an interlude

Its the message she wants to get across. But we got the message. especially fans

thank you, i appreciate it. i also had my laughs about it but I'm moody as fuck so I often go from one extreme to the other sometimes I think it's all bullshit & other times I feel bad for her. But it's actually good that there are replies to me who tell me it's reallyy not such a big deal because Im quite sensitive to shit she gets like drunkbysix and a few others. I just feel bad for her because she deserves so much better and i feel like those stupid controversies aren't helping. i mean, she's a real artist and what the public sees always seems to be another person and thats shitty for a fan. and i also think she's not happy about this and feels insecure a lot. she says that in "joan of arc".

For me, Madonna is having the time of her fucking life and although I'm sure some things hurt her (like when the press tore her apart for adopting her son), I REALLY don't think she cares what the Daily fucking Mail has to say about her making out with Drake or gyrating her pussy all over young and sexy guys and gals. I mean, look at this:

madonna_performs_tonight_show_jimmy_fall

She's having a fucking blast and being the filthy slut that she is and she does not give a flying FUCK :lmao:

I think people here just want to enjoy this moment because it's basically coming to an end (the promotion part) and let's face it, it's been a long time since Madonna has gone into full force, that's why people got so upset. I didn't even know about the Coachella performance and the thread had already been hijacked by people having heart attacks because the Daily Mail and TMZ said this or that and 15 year old straight guys tweeted this or that. It took me a while to figure out what was going on.

Living for Love is one of my favorite Madonna songs ever (I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT) and honestly now that I hear it it's hard not to think of the 100+ pages of people having heart attacks because it didn't chart. I mean, people were having heart attacks over Madonna's random, silly stand up, for fuck's sake! Or her fucking hair not meeting people's expectations in the Living for Love video. I mean, I can go on and on. It just never ends

Guest Pud Whacker

^ Did not mean American culture is becoming more PC as a direct result of whatever M is doing. I expressed that incorrectly!

Meant that PC culture arguably hampers creativity and freedom of expression, and wonder how M would have faired in this environment as an up and coming artist today. I know M received much worse backlash before, but much of the criticism today derives from the political "left" and not "right".

i think shes always done better and flourished when when shes fighting an uphill battle. because of the conservatism of the 80's she rose to the top. she had things to fight before everything became so acceptable in this global culture.

i think right now shes having a good time because she has 'ageism' to fight.

as a fan, i have criticisms on how shes going about it but other than that...

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

:rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

Living for Love is one of my favorite Madonna songs ever (I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT) and honestly now that I hear it it's hard not to think of the 100+ pages of people having heart attacks because it didn't chart. I mean, people were having heart attacks over Madonna's random, silly stand up, for fuck's sake! Or her fucking hair not meeting people's expectations in the Living for Love video. I mean, I can go on and on. It just never ends

YES YES & YES!!!

Living For Love is LIFE!

:inlove:

To be honest, all the shit Madonna takes because of Drake's disgusted face (she definitely kicked him out of the closet!) really saddens me. But it's part of the package of being a M fan so I'll get over it :)

lmaooooo the real coachella thread is so embarrassing for some members

like 51/50 forreal!

Madonna doesn't need your sympathy, nor does she ask for it.

i think shes always done better and flourished when when shes fighting an uphill battle. because of the conservatism of the 80's she rose to the top. she had things to fight before everything became so acceptable in this global culture.

i think right now shes having a good time because she has 'ageism' to fight.

as a fan, i have criticisms on how shes going about it but other than that...

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

:rotfl:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

God its so boring when there is nothing but hate for Madonna over a snog. Basically the press and some assholes are saying it's disgusting to kiss her because of her age. Fuck the ageist pricks!

God its so boring when there is nothing but hate for Madonna over a snog. Basically the press and some assholes are saying it's disgusting to kiss her because of her age. Fuck the ageist pricks!

older woman + young man = disgusting

older man + young woman = sleazy but accepted

That's how it's always went

so madonna can't even kiss anyone now? lol she kissed all those younger guys than drake, it wasn't in their faces though, so its ok.

imagine the meltdowns over this if it were released in todays times (and without social media back then i`m sure M got the same hate as she is now over drake):

lmaooooo the real coachella thread is so embarrassing for some members

like 51/50 forreal!

Madonna doesn't need your sympathy, nor does she ask for it.

the thing is, she has my sympathy, what can I do...go to mariah´s thread??? well, yes, I´ll do that now!!! :laugh: just to stop feeling bad for her. By the way, is it my or her crow voice was back?

Guest Rachelle of London

so madonna can't even kiss anyone now? lol she kissed all those younger guys than drake, it wasn't in their faces though, so its ok.

imagine the meltdowns over this if it were released in todays times (and without social media back then i`m sure M got the same hate as she is now over drake):

There WERE meltdowns over OYH video. Real ones not Twitter madness

the thing is, she has my sympathy, what can I do...go to mariah´s thread??? well, yes, I´ll do that now!!! :laugh: just to stop feeling bad for her. By the way, is it my or her crow voice was back?

:thumbsup:

Listen to the lyrics!!! Don't you feel sorry for M! She is FINE!! We don't all need to go change her pamper! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Listen to the lyrics!!! Don't you feel sorry for M! She is FINE!! We don't all need to go change her pamper! :lol:

if good old sinatra was alive, he would have phoned her asking madonna if she needed somebody to break Drake´s legs...the good old days when men were men!!! :old:

If i remember well even Nancy Reagan said something about the OYH video being inappropriate.

Where's that article from 1985 about the tour and Madonna and how parents should be careful, she's called degenerate or something, it's illustrated by pics of the virgin tour, it's like "Parents beware"...30 years ago.

If i remember well even Nancy Reagan said something about the OYH video being inappropriate.

Where's that article from 1985 about the tour and Madonna and how parents should be careful, she's called degenerate or something, it's illustrated by pics of the virgin tour, it's like "Parents beware"...30 years ago.

I didn´t know about Nancy reagan´s opinion about OYH...but it doesn´t surprise me! NR!!! :angry: