The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

its not only the kiss though I'm tired of her management not doing their job. she deserves so much better. you can't even find some of her videos on youtube. sometimes its like they're doing everything to fuck it up.

I don't know why but I screamed :dead:

Nikki I love you and all but I really feel like you're on an entirely different planet right now. Youre making way too much of this.

It was a stunt that wasn't even broadcast on television. It'll live on through pics and gifs but no one will care. And some UK morning show with callers saying she's gross is nothing new and those ppl aren't buying Madonna tickets or albums anyway.

I said it before and I'll say it again: if you're a Madonna fan you gotta toughen up. We are worshipping the most polarizing pop icon in history. it's fair if you weren't a fan of the Drake stunt, but you panicking becuz some housewives with no lives call into a morning show to say they don't like it... Girl you gotta get it together.

Wow…give it a rest already…do you have to address every poster? People react differently to things and it has nothing to do with toughness…Im quite sure Nikki and everyone else is still getting their 8 hours sleep and not calling in sick and even having a few laughs. Those who deal with things or react different are not suffering. Your need along with a few others on this board to regulate people is so fucking absurd!

I am worried about Madonna because she is loosing control... lately she seems to be like she is going bananas just like michael jackson or whitney houston did

There are many symptoms of psychological disease and many forms of self destructive behavior, but we only notice the substance abuse. There are other forms of abuse and self-abuse far subtler but just as detrimental. I'm not saying Madonna is experiencing them, because I am not qualified to make such an assessment or am I privy to the information required to make such an assessment. Madonna's public persona is a public persona, there is no reason to believe that she isn't trolling. She's keenly aware of what is being said about her, and she could be riding the public like a wave.

Or she could be struggling to come to terms with the decline phase of her career, something her narcissism and perfectionism (Speaking in terms of Psychology here not colloquial) will surely find hard to handle.

MTribe is KILLING me today :dead: Who ARE these people? :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

Wow…give it a rest already…do you have to address every poster? People react differently to things and it has nothing to do with toughness…Im quite sure Nikki and everyone else is still getting their 8 hours sleep and not calling in sick and even having a few laughs. Those who deal with things or react different are not suffering. Your need along with a few others on this board to regulate people is so fucking absurd!

If it upsets you so much then why you still here?

He's a forum moderator so he can moderate all he wants.

thank you, i appreciate it. i also had my laughs about it but I'm moody as fuck so I often go from one extreme to the other sometimes I think it's all bullshit & other times I feel bad for her. But it's actually good that there are replies to me who tell me it's reallyy not such a big deal because Im quite sensitive to shit she gets like drunkbysix and a few others. I just feel bad for her because she deserves so much better and i feel like those stupid controversies aren't helping. i mean, she's a real artist and what the public sees always seems to be another person and thats shitty for a fan. and i also think she's not happy about this and feels insecure a lot. she says that in "joan of arc".

Are they being serious at Mtribe ? Sometimes i really wonder why these people even became Madonna fans in the first place. If only this era rid us of the raylighters that would be the cherry on the top. May they go back to Celine Dion or Taylor Swift or any popstar that make them feel safe.

Are they being serious at Mtribe ? Sometimes i really wonder why these people even became Madonna fans in the first place. If only this era rid us of the raylighters that would the cherry at the top. May they go back to Celine Dion or Taylor Swift.

Other Madonna forums are basically hate forums - not just Madonnatribe either. Some of the regulars at them actually admit to not liking her and rip her apart all the time. That is why this is the only Madonna forum worth going to. I have not looked at the others since Rebel Heart was released and I logged in just to see if they had changed. Scary stuff what they post.

There was a user (who tried to start here as well, without success *cough* UnseenHand *cough*) who posted a long diatribe about the S&S promo and tour, and when another user asked why they were 100% negative on everything, their response was 'I said I liked this one costume, how can you say it's all negative?'

Where does one even start.

:lmao: A lot of them have come here but they don't last long. They can't escape Hector's holy water flush.

I have friends who are obsessed with her, who were at Le Grand Journal, in fact right behind her (since they wotk at canal) and they posted the harshest things about her yesterday on FB while liking AND promoting the cheapest things out there. No wonder they can't have a steady relation...they are confused about hate and love.

Why are people now saying Madonna is trolling and garbage like that. This over-reactions from fans here is amazing me. She went on Coachella as a fun guest with Drake ( who both had been flirting with each other over Instagram ) She was not a headline performer but a guest act and got a lot of attention. Another performance we should just appreciate and take it for what it is. Stop worrying about polls on stupid morning shows and haters like Piers etc. They always hate Madonna. By next week, she will have attention for something else. Also, I bet any money that when Madonna goes on tour, Drake will appear as a guest at one of her shows and kiss her passionately. That is my prediction anyway.

She worked her guest appearance like the superstar that she is. I'm thinking that M could have Nicki and Drake together as guests at one of her shows. Don't want anymore kissing though!

Asthma attack from the Jesus pictures upthread! :rotfl:

She worked her guest appearance like the superstar that she is. I'm thinking that M could have Nicki and Drake together as guests at one of her shows. Don't want anymore kissing though!

Asthma attack from the Jesus pictures upthread! :rotfl:

I am going to do a "Traditional" and predict that Drake will do a guest appearance with Madonna either on her tour or at an award or television show and initiate a passionate kiss with her. :laugh: If that happens, I can then claim to be an insider.

I mean, her appearance pretty much sucked. There is a reason why she has dancers and video screens and all that with her on tour. Her performing alone wasn't much appealing visually.

Another golden MTribe quote :rotfl: Who the FUCK are these people????? They act like they own Madonna and can trash her however they want because they are the "logical" fans. :dead: This is the epitome of an abusive relationship!

We are so alike Nikki :) feel your post 100 percent I feel that way a lot of the times too, I even said that I felt like Madonna should retire because the hate and jokes were so bad and ridiculous. but honestly this is the Madonna we know and love. She's not being ratchet honestly she's being herself but her age attached to her persona that she refuses to change makes people uncomfortable. People just don't get Madonna. Especially black people. I hate to say it, but a lot of young blacks people cannot stand Madonna for some reason.

It will past. She's one of the biggest stars on the planet and NOBODY can take that away from her. She will continue to shine and make people mad doing it. She's not going anywhere.

Another golden MTribe quote :rotfl: Who the FUCK are these people????? They act like they own Madonna and can trash her however they want because they are the "logical" fans. :dead: This is the epitome of an abusive relationship!

And it's a load of crap because we all saw how spectacular she was at the Paris Olympia show and Lord knows, Gambler at the Virgin Tour with just Madonna and a pole is the best evidence of superstar oozing out of a person's pores, you will ever see.

Some of the funniest and most insane criticisms include a growing "outrage" about M never getting consent from Drake. Even a Salon writer and Wendy Williams went there this morning.

Fans have said this before, but M would have never become so popular before with how PC American culture is becoming. Don't believe M is promoting and glorifying RAPE CULTURE against hispanics and black guys. :laugh:

Guest Pud Whacker

Some of the funniest and most insane criticisms include a growing "outrage" about M never getting consent from Drake. Even a Salon writer and Wendy Williams went there this morning.

Fans have said this before, but M would have never become so popular before with how PC American culture is becoming. Don't believe M is promoting and glorifying RAPE CULTURE against hispanics and black guys. :laugh:

actually you have no idea what youre talking about. her bra strap and bellybutton in Lucky Star created a furor in the summer of 1984.

i agree the world is becoming more PC but i dont think that has anything to do with what madonna's doing.

whats happening with her right now are the basic laws of cause and effect. which she delightfully explained to us after she discovered that at 40 years old during Ray of Light.

Guest Pud Whacker

totally off topic

I like the original video for Human Nature :thumbsup:

but not the live perfomance of it. :noway:

tumblr_nbyy4c2Ygp1qlycwjo1_500.gif

we will probably have it again on tour!

^ Did not mean American culture is becoming more PC as a direct result of whatever M is doing. I expressed that incorrectly!

Meant that PC culture arguably hampers creativity and freedom of expression, and wonder how M would have faired in this environment as an up and coming artist today. I know M received much worse backlash before, but much of the criticism today derives from the political "left" and not "right".

Mtrip, DrownedMadonna & Madonnarama are responsible for spreading the leaks. Their articles describing the tracks made it to the Sun and the Daily Mail, it made people aware the demos were out there.

I agree on this. I'm surprised they didn't get any trouble with her management,