The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

gssmashhitspage1.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

loving this thread!!!

and that smash hits article on the girlie show..i haven't seen that in years, i have that magazine somewhere..things never change...always baffled why smash hits called her grandma in her early 30's?????? The general public/media always end up looking the fool because of madonna :stir::lol:

Theres a phone in now on 'this morning' shes being ripped apart.

well of course she is. what do you expect? she gave the haters WHAT THEY WANT. its like they have proof that she is disgusting & old desperate and no young dude wants her. madonnanation can try to act like nothing is going on but this is what it is and madonna must feel very embarrassed.

i love madonnanation for taking a laugh but you really think madonna wants this? this isn't madonna acting ratchet or showing a boob it's humiliating.

and actually, she can do so much better than that fucking drake or anyone she's working with. she's MADONNA and i used to think she's not paying enough attention to her previous hits & enjoying that but seems like now she's trolling a lot and is going on coachella (a public that is ignorant about her) and acting ratchet and no, they don't get it. us madonna fans do but they don't. if you see madonna you wanna see a big show and think "ok so this is why she is so famous and so big and sold so many" but you think they wanna buy tickets after they see her being silly on a stage or kissing drake? and madonna's team is even worse: not doing their job and then asking way too much for tickets so they're not being sold. in australia they're doing the same and hurt her reputation even more. guy oseary & live nation are lazy jerks who rely on her status instead of building her even more up. guy did a good job for branding BS no fan cares about and being a manager since erotica when he started with her co manager but now on his own he's lazy and he sucks. don't you think she deserves better?

think about it: she could be on coachella and show why she is so great, look at stromae now, he is on coachella and everyone loves him. yes he's a new kid in the US but he is performing in a different way and being new and giving fresh ideas. if she would have done that imagine the praise she got. she'd sell those tickets in no time. word of mouth would do the work. it's like she's depending too much on her previous hits now just to troll. imagine david bowie walking on stage like her and lip synching (or a loud backing track) and singing songs no one really knows in the crowd. he's get shit for it. i feel like this is a wasted opportunity at coachella.

she can be fun & Madonna without that ratchet bullshit (that's for miley) and just come up with fresh ideas and perform again like she used to. give them a reason to think "ok, maybe madonna isn't so bad after all, maybe her music is good, she's a good performer" and not make them go say she lost it.

Guest Rachelle of London

All bored housewives that fantasise about kissing younger black guys themselves

Guest Rachelle of London

oh god Mama Heath wants to call ITV. She's raging :dead:

Wtf with that so called "fan" Andrew! What a douchbag! There were some positive comments. Negative was from bored sexless old ladies. Some were accusing her basically assaulting "that young man" lol!!!!!

Amanda Holden and Philip Schofield didn't say anything negative tho IMHO.

well of course she is. what do you expect? she gave the haters WHAT THEY WANT. its like they have proof that she is disgusting & old desperate and no young dude wants her. madonnanation can try to act like nothing is going on but this is what it is and madonna must feel very embarrassed.

i love madonnanation for taking a laugh but you really think madonna wants this? this isn't madonna acting ratchet or showing a boob it's humiliating.

and actually, she can do so much better than that fucking drake or anyone she's working with. she's MADONNA and i used to think she's not paying enough attention to her previous hits & enjoying that but seems like now she's trolling a lot and is going on coachella (a public that is ignorant about her) and acting ratchet and no, they don't get it. us madonna fans do but they don't. if you see madonna you wanna see a big show and think "ok so this is why she is so famous and so big and sold so many" but you think they wanna buy tickets after they see her being silly on a stage or kissing drake? and madonna's team is even worse: not doing their job and then asking way too much for tickets so they're not being sold. in australia they're doing the same and hurt her reputation even more. guy oseary & live nation are lazy jerks who rely on her status instead of building her even more up. guy did a good job for branding BS no fan cares about and being a manager since erotica when he started with her co manager but now on his own he's lazy and he sucks. don't you think she deserves better?

think about it: she could be on coachella and show why she is so great, look at stromae now, he is on coachella and everyone loves him. yes he's a new kid in the US but he is performing in a different way and being new and giving fresh ideas. if she would have done that imagine the praise she got. she'd sell those tickets in no time. word of mouth would do the work. it's like she's depending too much on her previous hits now just to troll. imagine david bowie walking on stage like her and lip synching (or a loud backing track) and singing songs no one really knows in the crowd. he's get shit for it. i feel like this is a wasted opportunity at coachella.

she can be fun & Madonna without that ratchet bullshit (that's for miley) and just come up with fresh ideas and perform again like she used to. give them a reason to think "ok, maybe madonna isn't so bad after all, maybe her music is good, she's a good performer" and not make them go say she lost it.

Nikki I love you and all but I really feel like you're on an entirely different planet right now. Youre making way too much of this.

It was a stunt that wasn't even broadcast on television. It'll live on through pics and gifs but no one will care. And some UK morning show with callers saying she's gross is nothing new and those ppl aren't buying Madonna tickets or albums anyway.

I said it before and I'll say it again: if you're a Madonna fan you gotta toughen up. We are worshipping the most polarizing pop icon in history. it's fair if you weren't a fan of the Drake stunt, but you panicking becuz some housewives with no lives call into a morning show to say they don't like it... Girl you gotta get it together.

Why are people now saying Madonna is trolling and garbage like that. This over-reactions from fans here is amazing me. She went on Coachella as a fun guest with Drake ( who both had been flirting with each other over Instagram ) She was not a headline performer but a guest act and got a lot of attention. Another performance we should just appreciate and take it for what it is. Stop worrying about polls on stupid morning shows and haters like Piers etc. They always hate Madonna. By next week, she will have attention for something else. Also, I bet any money that when Madonna goes on tour, Drake will appear as a guest at one of her shows and kiss her passionately. That is my prediction anyway.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wtf with that so called "fan" Andrew! What a douchbag! There were some positive comments. Negative was from bored sexless old ladies. Some were accusing her basically assaulting "that young man" lol!!!!!

Amanda Holden and Philip Schofield didn't say anything negative tho IMHO.

If it was Eamonn Holmes and his concubine they would've torn her to shreds.

I'm glad I'm at work, Loose Women are gonna have a field day.

Nikki I love you and all but I really feel like you're on an entirely different planet right now. Youre making way too much of this.

It was a stunt that wasn't even broadcast on television. It'll live on through pics and gifs but no one will care. And some UK morning show with callers saying she's gross is nothing new and those ppl aren't buying Madonna tickets or albums anyway.

I said it before and I'll say it again: if you're a Madonna fan you gotta toughen up. We are worshipping the most polarizing pop icon in history. it's fair if you weren't a fan of the Drake stunt, but you panicking becuz some housewives with no lives call into a morning show to say they don't like it... Girl you gotta get it together.

True. I love you too Nikki, you are a wonderful passionate fan and sweet person. But you are getting too emotional and upset over this. Trust the older fans here. We have been through this for years and years. It will pass - the haters will complain about something else and Madonna will still have millions of fans. It is not as bad as you think.

oh god Mama Heath wants to call ITV. She's raging :dead:

Could you imagine if she got through? :lol:

Yes eve the fan that got through was putting M down. Ughh.

The 94 year old woman??? How do you even dial at that age. Jesus. HOT MESS!

OH yeah, Loose women next OMG.

True. I love you too Nikki, you are a wonderful passionate fan and sweet person. But you are getting too emotional and upset over this. Trust the older fans here. We have been through this for years and years. It will pass - the haters will complain about something else and Madonna will still have millions of fans. It is not as bad as you think.

its not only the kiss though I'm tired of her management not doing their job. she deserves so much better. you can't even find some of her videos on youtube. sometimes its like they're doing everything to fuck it up.

its not only the kiss though I'm tired of her management not doing their job. she deserves so much better. you can't even find some of her videos on youtube. sometimes its like they're doing everything to fuck it up.

Well... That's another story and it has nothing to do with what happened with Drake.