The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

Someone be sure to come back to this thread in 10 years to post the pic of Drake lookin' tore up from the floor up cuz you know it's gonna happen

trust me ppl this is not gonna be a MADONNA BACKLASH FLOP like some of you are fearing

Miley Cyrus grossed everyone the fuck out by behaving like a reductive Madonna-influenced brat at the VMAs with Robin Thicke Dicke, what happened after? She had two massive hits and became a pop culture icon of the 2010s (who knows how long it'll last but facts are facts)

Madonna is probably gonna get the same love/hate reception… behaving like a Gangsta at 56 is gonna get her plenty of fans who love ppl that don't give a fuq … and gross out the ones who never liked her to begin with

big whoop

prepare for BIM to smash btw

Ugh hated the whole thing. So unnecessary.

Me too. What Madonna did was not embarrassing, but no matter how you spin it, people's interpretation of Drake's reaction is embarrassing for her. This was not about her age or the open-mouth kiss or any social issue she's standing up for, it was about the fact that anyone watching the video, without any preconceptions or bias against Madonna, an objective onlooker would interpret Drake's reaction as one of disgust. Plain and simple. I'm sure Drake didn't mean it that way but sorry to say, it looked that way. And Madonna is not Joan of Arc, she's only human. And it's hard for me to believe that even she will not feel embarrassed & hurt by all the vile comments, snickering & jokes, not just from the usual suspects, but from just bout anyone who will see this widespread video.