The I CAN'T TAKE IT DRAKE KISS MESSY FACE MEDIA MELTDOWN Thread!

She came there, performed over a playback of HN and HU and then kissed Drake, and he pulled a face and the world went bonkers.

You can choose between different tantrums

1. She is over!

2. This is the worst for them, she will never recover

3. What a missed opportunity for Ghosttown (yes, that single still exist)

4. What a missed opportunity for BIM.

5. Why didn't they upload it on Vevo?

Or 6. My honest first thought: "Is she really bringing HN back for the tour?" :lmao:

About the whole thing: Nothing surprises me anymore.

Like with AL, she's tried to give the public meaningful art and they rejected it. So now she's being as crass and attention-seeking as possible. Unlike in the AL, she's not married so she can be even more... loose.

Thank you for letting me know, now I know it's worth looking up on YouTube if she actually performed a song.

Madonna+Felix+kiss.jpg

675e315cb53feaf5-FelixHoward-43-2.jpg

OMG :dead:

With all the youth-sucking kisses and the Whitney sacrifice at the Superbowl, we know how she doesn't age :madgemanson:

I'm receiving the exclusive news that Live Nation is having an EMERGENCY meeting right now. Apparently she's very close to getting DROPPED and having her tour CANCELLED!

You better look out for some new children books, guys! :dramatic:

I'm receiving the exclusive news that Live Nation is having an EMERGENCY meeting right now. Apparently she's very close to getting DROPPED and having her tour CANCELLED!

You better look out for some new children books, guys! :dramatic:

Can Traditional confirm this? He's the only reliable person here.

i think some people are misunderstanding.. some fans aren't mad cuz of the media, it's like drake gave them what they wanted. the media are loving it because it's a bit embarrassing for M. but anyway

I feel ya *sigh*

I don't think M is laughing or doesn't give a fuck, cause why would she delete the kiss post if she didn't care?

Madonna doesn't have feelings, the whole internet blew up with this and I bet she's reading all the comments and headlines with an impassive face. Wouldn't you?

Guest Rachelle of London

This thread reminds me of how MNation used to be when we all had a laugh and a joke. Demonna, Madeener, and Madooner!!!!! :lmao:

Madonna doesn't have feelings, the whole internet blew up with this and I bet she's reading all the comments and headlines with an impassive face. Wouldn't you?

That's probably her face right now :

giphy.gif

Right, M is not human. Let's just laugh at her then like how the media are..