• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

large.gif

I KISSED A GIRL AND DIDN'T LIKE IT

THE TASTE OF HER GNARLY LIPSTICK

I KISSED A GIRL JUST TO TRY IT

HOPE MY BOYFRIEND DON'T MIND IT...

Yeah not quite sure how beneficial this will be especially after the brilliant promo and all around positive reactions to the Tonight sow stint

But she damn sure has been trending a lot just within the last week

the performance looked like she winged it actually...but looks like she enjoyed herself...it wasn't major and she treated it as such.

all good.

"He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking."

:newspaper:

I don't think it was about the performance…Madonna intended it to just be a fun little tongue and cheek cameo cougar striptease. It never struck me as being a serious performance.

Drake is gay or asexual. Can we just talk about how hot Madonna looks? I would've grabbed the bitch and fucked her right there on that chair tbh.I want her. bye

image.gif

I love the whole controversy behind the kiss. She sure knows how to grab attention....

obviously it is a HUGE publicity stunt. Notice how drake hasn't said a Bleep about the whole incident? He is keeping quite obviously for a reason. This is obviously to keep people talking about it. If he would say something about it now, the whole debacle will die within seconds. VERY CLEVER INDEED!

I love the whole controversy behind the kiss. She sure knows how to grab attention....

obviously it is a HUGE publicity stunt. Notice how drake hasn't said a Bleep about the whole incident? He is keeping quite obviously for a reason. This is obviously to keep people talking about it. If he would say something about it now, the whole debacle will die within seconds. VERY CLEVER INDEED!

OH, YES HE DID! (Allegedly)

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/13/madonna-drake-kissing-coachella-kiss-video-reaction-lipstick/

Sources close to Drake is not Drake. it's pure gossip and speculation. He has a twitter account and nothing ... i rest my case.

TMZ is high end gossip though, in other words, pretty reliable.

Stop trying to make this more dramatic than it needs to be tbh

There's something i want to say but i'm really scared to be lynched for saying it.

Anyway....her look with the robe, the weave, the cap, the boots, the t shirt......it's very Beyonce. Ne me frappez pas, ne me frappez pas !