Coachella?

OMG so before I came here I went on nme.com and saw the headline about Madonna and Drake. Just when you thought there couldn't be more :drama: she's putting herself out there again, whatever will we get next. I never expected Coachella.

And she did her signature song Human Nature :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This time around she's not getting slammed for acting "inappropriate", being a slut, desperate, whatever else they say about her, she's getting slammed for apparently being so "repulsive" that she "disgusted" this guy by kissing him, as he acted like he wanted to vomit.. A whole different matter.

A new day, a new reason to mock Madonna.

as if people didn't find her repulsive and disgusting before the kiss....

Oh come on... people were saying she was gross even when she was in her 30's and released the Sex Book.

I actually think that the whole thing was misinterpreted: the kiss was planned, she started kissing him, he was enjoying it (he also raised his hand towards her head to touch her softly), she removed his hand because it was obstructing the view and she wanted to make sure every single moment of that kiss was visible, and at the end she bit him just to show him "who's the boss" - Bitch, I'm Madonna!

but of course, people are always searching for more complex and rather stupid explanations, when in fact everything is very simple.

I think We need a meltdown thread for every M's performance from now on. Thanks to BITCH IM STEPHEN. :lol:

What a great idea 😀

Let's have two threads now for everything she does. One for all the moaners who have meltdowns about everything and a real thread for those who don't take life so seriously and are enjoying Madonna's artistic output this era. Let's start with the BIM video when it's released because God knows there is going to be another firestorm on here and a good percentage of us would rather not be part of it and just have some fun with this era.

I mean, you can feel how you want to feel, but at some point if you're not positively contributing to the discussion but just pointing out the (same non-)problem over and over again. Just stop.

Edited by xxianyxx

Drake I Wasn't Disgusted by Madonna Kiss It Was Her Gnarly Lipstick!!!
9 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Drake was not grossed out when Madonna planted a prolonged lip-lock on him at Coachella Sunday night ... his reaction was all about lipstick aftertaste.

Sources close to Drake tell TMZ ... he loved the kiss. As for whether the kiss was prearranged, Drake says it wasn't ... the plan was for Madonna to dance around him while he sat in the chair.

Drake says he was not banking on a transfer of the glossy stuff and that's why he blanched.

When you look closely at the video, it looks like whatever lipstick there is it's pretty colorless ... either nude or beige.

Is this mess at least helping RH sales? how is Ghosttown doing?

Well, BIM has already plummeted to #166 on US itunes, and GT isn't even on there. I'm quoting US itunes because I guess that would be the "demographic" that would be watching a Drake video.

RH is at #50.

Oh come on... people were saying she was gross even when she was in her 30's and released the Sex Book.

I actually think that the whole thing was misinterpreted: the kiss was planned, she started kissing him, he was enjoying it (he also raised his hand towards her head to touch her softly), she removed his hand because it was obstructing the view and she wanted to make sure every single moment of that kiss was visible, and at the end she bit him just to show him "who's the boss" - Bitch, I'm Madonna!

but of course, people are always searching for more complex and rather stupid explanations, when in fact everything is very simple.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank god, now the world knows it was the lipstick.

Shocked fans will be able to sleep tonight. Case closed.

tumblr_lu840461c11qf46efo1_250.gif

No, it's not helping sales at all.

I do think everything was planned but Drake face is so weird (always, not just last night) that people missunderstand his feelings OR it's just that it was planned but Drake lips got caught in M's grillz and he was in pain.

Ok all jokes aside, what did you guys think of the actual performance??? It was pretty shit, wasn't it? :rotfl: I bet she was taking the piss out of it, she couldn't have been serious with these vocals and moves :lmao:

i think either way it doesnt look good for Madonna...but everyone will forget later today and move on...everyone who hates her still hates her and it did what it was supposed - get press.