Coachella?

Did you see Drake's Instagram post ? He said "Moments to write home about" Seriously, people need to calm down. He kissed her back and tried to touch her hair. When you watch the entire thing, he is not disgusted. When on Earth did Madonna fans become so hysterical ? Seriously, this is getting beyond a joke now.

I know he enjoyed it, calm down. he touches her hair and kisses her back. But nobody remembers that or give a shit about his instagram post, his "look of disgust" is what's making headlines everywhere, and rightfully so. What the fuck kind of reaction was that? I've never seen anyone react like that from a kiss in my entire life, it's completely humiliating to her. Why did he have to make that face?

They don't strive for the right to be wrong...they just have that right.

Anyways...then go write them a really long letter. I'm sure you will make a difference.

Im sure I will…oh and maybe you should practice what you preach, because if people are not suppose to bothered by what is being said about the Madonna controversy or whatever it is without being labeled a pussy then maybe you should not be so bothered about what other people think about it. Just saying :stir:

Interscope have just announced shes dropped. Awaiting news from Live Nation.

Let's launch a petition to bring back Freddy D.E.M.A.N.N.

We need damage control NOW.

ok, 25th page breakdown please.

madonna surprises at coachella performs express yourself? human nature? hung up?

kisses drake?

hes repulsed? says she has shit breath?

do i have everything right?

Pus, thanks for a recap!! Press will say shit about her no matter what. Again this is not her first rodeo. Bitch is just trying to do a traditional (is he flushed yet?) promo.

But just about every magazine and major paper is saying he looked "uncomfortable" by it, or "disgusted", etc... just google Madonna...

it is sad, because I as well think he was feigning shock and being stunned (let's not pretend this wasn't planned) but I don't think he was trying to look disgusted. It's the world we live in now, source after source just jump on a train.

Oh well, she's at the top of the news again... let's see if it does her any favours. She'll always be able to use it in some way or another to her advantage. :-)

Integrity of reporting has become so bad…half the articles were even saying she performed Express Yourself!

Im going to laugh so hard if rehearsal video shows up!

one more thing...

on youtube all i can find is the stupid kiss.

wheres HER PERFORMANCES?!!!

Oh she performed? Fuck where was I last night????

One more before bed

"Yeah she 50+ and worth damn near a billion... Yall bitches worth what maybe a thousand 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 foh "

Honestly, I'm not even mad at people's reactions or the headlines, I mean why would I? this was bound to happen. I'm just seriously pissed at Drake and the fact that he completely ruined what otherwise could've been one of the hottest makeout session ever, while making Madonna look like shit in the process :dazed:

This one is filmed from the crowd but it has good quality in sound and picture. It's the whole thing. I love the man behind camera laughing in the end: "Oh Shit! What the fuck just happened!?" :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5FGQtJChg

I loved Human Nature and especially Hung Up!! Perfect! But the kiss.. oh Drake. You totally ruined the moment.

It's funny (but nothing new) how the social media / media is (once again) mocking her. No praise for the unexpected and great cameo, of course not. But like said, she has a thick skin, this nothing new to her.... this is nothing. We are more hurt than she is. But it's also ok. We all aren't as strong as she is.

Im sure I will…oh and maybe you should practice what you preach, because if people are not suppose to bothered by what is being said about the Madonna controversy or whatever it is without being labeled a pussy then maybe you should not be so bothered about what other people think about it. Just saying :stir:

Agree!!

You know, I joined this forum because in my family and social group i am the only Madonna fan and was tired of having conversations with people who only knew half a story or were just going on what they had read or heard. But i've come to realise that it's more volatile talking about Madonna, with her actual fans then it is Joe Bloggs. There are so many sista gurl queens on here who think they are the perfect example of what a fan should be its ridiculous. Some people are upset about this, deal with it. Don't be rude, dismissive, obnoxious....what is the point...no one is being too sensitive and im sure that no ones day has been ruined by this. People are just expressing themselves and there frustration with the bad press which i agree with! I dont like it, its not nice to hear people laughing at her and saying shes a joke...yes its nothing in the grand scheme of things but as i keep saying this a madonna forum and people can have their feelings without being told how ridiculous, sensitive, fragile they are being....

If anyone wants to respond to awful comments on those online articles, just type, "bitch, you're a fan" :laugh:

Comment sections are not worth getting mad over…no one that goes to comment boards ever says anything positive, they are by design a troll playground to say bad things.

I remember right after she got yanked off the stage some members here were saying that she should stop dancing and trying too hard and perhaps retiring because they don't wanna see her get hurt again :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

I remember right after she got yanked off the stage some members here were saying that she should stop dancing and trying too hard and perhaps retiring because they don't wanna see her get hurt again :rotfl:

They deserve a slap

:dead:

Agree!!

You know, I joined this forum because in my family and social group i am the only Madonna fan and was tired of having conversations with people who only knew half a story or were just going on what they had read or heard. But i've come to realise that it's more volatile talking about Madonna, with her actual fans then it is Joe Bloggs. There are so many sista gurl queens on here who think they are the perfect example of what a fan should be its ridiculous. Some people are upset about this, deal with it. Don't be rude, dismissive, obnoxious....what is the point...no one is being too sensitive and im sure that no ones day has been ruined by this. People are just expressing themselves and there frustration with the bad press which i agree with! I dont like it, its not nice to hear people laughing at her and saying shes a joke...yes its nothing in the grand scheme of things but as i keep saying this a madonna forum and people can have their feelings without being told how ridiculous, sensitive, fragile they are being....

I do not even understand how it makes me fragile to be irked by bad reporting and honestly people being incredibly stupid when it should be obvious that this was freaking planned just like most things in showbiz!

No where did I say I'm balling my eyes out or that Madonna is over or her labels are dropping her LOL

Edited by seaguy27

The picture looks a lot worse than the video. I just watched it and Drake's reaction just looks surprised/laughing. Of course the haters are gonna go after her. They were looking for something to criticize. I think Drake's reaction was fine.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh she performed? Fuck where was I last night????

she did. she performed that song she thinks everyone loves again, Human Nature, with Hung Up.

were you there at Coachella?!!!