Coachella?

Save your strength sweetheart….I do not need you to explain a thing to me. You have your view and opinion and I have mine. Don't worry I'm not losing sleep over it, but its a discussion board and the topic here is Madonna.

tumblr_nix3q9d22i1qk08n1o1_500.gif

chelle though lets be honest.. if he didn't say anything it would've been so nasty of him wouldn't it? imagine if he kept his "silence". would've been awkward for her. so yeah I'm glad he said something cuz he really had to..

This is so true. i like you nikki.You always speaks the truth. You are my favorite person in this forum :laugh:

Oh please,this thing with Drake doesn't even come close to the controversy of other things M did in the past. The masturbation scene in BAT. the LAP,JML,Erotica videos, the Sex book, Body of Evidence, the orgy scene from GS, those are controvercial to name but a few. This was pure fan and I must say I love her body more than ever

And people tagging someone saying "this is madonna"

Schooling each otherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Call me what you like, and I am one of those who thrives on the hate Madonna gets, just like M herself, but Imma need Drake to comment on his reaction or else....I will be off him. It is clear she bit his tongue or the grills hurt and he needs to say something. He is the king lyricist, he can set a rhyme to it.

I too think she didn't look impressed with his reaction afterwards when she was walking off. Watch it again. Wish we get it in HD. I hope her crush on him is over now.

An actual comment

"Bruh omg what the fuck what the actual fuck is this shit, like r u kidding ik she's madonna but what the fuck like bruh like I can't I'm gone"

Dead :dead:

Seriously..... the meltdowns in here are unbelievable. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When did the Madonna fanbase become a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Where the fuck y'all been the last three decades with this woman? THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES. Making herself the headline no matter what hell she's dragged through. Shit...all this bullshit is exactly what she feeds off of. She knows exactly what she's doing.

It's said a million times, but y'all would never survive the early 90s. Seriously, put on your Ray of Light records and STFU. The Ritchie years are fucking over. Hallelujah!!!! Dita is back...and she's running this motherfucking show now. (Yeah, I said it. Come for me bitches. :newspaper: ) :rotfl:

This!

:clap:

Call me what you like, and I am one of those who thrives on the hate Madonna gets, just like M herself, but Imma need Drake to comment on his reaction or else....I will be off him. It is clear she bit his tongue or the grills hurt and he needs to say something. He is the king lyricist, he can set a rhyme to it.

I too think she didn't look impressed with his reacyion afterwards when she was walking off. Watch it again. Wish we get it in HD. I hope her crush on him is over now.

Oh dont worry this will just be another Antonio Banderas part deux

no you don't seem to get us.. she's always seen as sexy and someone people WANT.. this is like the opposite of that so yes he has to say something. and I'll hate him forever if he doesn't. smh.

My dear you are way too sensitive all the time. The emotional attachment you have to what people think of Madonna. Seriously now.

"Get that rich bitch pregnant bro.... Thats another level of rich right there my dude and make sure she swallows too. Treat that bitch bad hit her raw from the back and pull her hair and choke her while that soul pole deep in her"

😳😳😳😳😳 someone has been fantasizes about getting fucked by Drake for too long

My dear you are way too sensitive all the time. The emotional attachment you have to what people think of Madonna. Seriously now.

Seriously sad to see these very sensitive fans with their days ruined over what someone else thinks.

MADONNA OWES YOU NOTHING.

Basically the whole thing is so tame just magnified by social media ....I mean for crying out loud she was almost excommunicated by the Catholic Church . And the Pope himself had a reaction to what she was doing in the good ole days....This is nothing. These are just some random nobodies that's making a fuss about a kiss lol

I hate this sensitive crap like ??? People can't be upset or react in a diff way to negativity that she gets especially in this way? You guys kill me

I love controversial Madonna. The Ritchie years were great, but you can't tame a tigress forever :queenbitch:

"'Now I have faith that if I ever see him again I don't have to be extra tan"

These girls are psycho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚