Coachella?

Its not about negative comments….but when you know she was asked to make a surprise appearance and the performance was planned and this asshole decided to let negative crap fly at Madonna and throw her under the bus? That is some unacceptable bull, Madonna should not take the heat for his fake repulsion!

EXACTLY

and i bet he won't say anything cuz he seems to love to be seen as some weak pussy girls stand up for

Its not about negative comments….but when you know she was asked to make a surprise appearance and the performance was planned and this asshole decided to let negative crap fly at Madonna and throw her under the bus? That is some unacceptable bull, Madonna should not take the heat for his fake repulsion!

And how would you know that was not planned? Why are y'all so worried about her reputation when she doesn't give a fuck? So what if her really threw her under the bus? Is she gonna cry? Is her career gonna end?

I don't even think Drake expected her to dig it that deep. Maybe he was genuinely disgusted? What does he need to explain if that was his real reaction?

Madonna didn't expect that reaction, it was very awkward to say the least, he was an asshole to make that repulsive face and dont tell me it was an expontaneos moment, the kiss clearly was meant to happen.

In a moment her Drake crush vaporized forever. Whem she said "bitch im Madonna" she looked a bit red faced lol

And how would you know that was not planned? Why are y'all so worried about her reputation when she doesn't give a fuck? So what if her really threw her under the bus? Is she gonna cry? Is her career gonna end?

no but doesn't it make you mad that drake makes a song about her obviously wanting her attention and M reacting to it and giving him love is being rewarded to this? whether she gives a fuck or not (which I'm sure she does btw, judging her look when she saw his reaction) that's not the issue, it's just very disrespectful toward her as a POP QUEEN OF LIFE SEX GODDESS to get humiliated that way. he should be classy & clarify it because thats not how you treat a woman in public, imo.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rappers sure are not what they use to be…he is a giant pussy who is pretending to have been victimized by a 56yo pop singer!

And exhale.

It'll be okay man. Stop worrying. M's a big girl. She can cope.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't even think Drake expected her to dig it that deep. Maybe he was genuinely disgusted? What does he need to explain if that was his real reaction?

They obviously saw the rehearsal.

Guest Cassius

Y'all too much. Drake doesn't need to say anything. She's Madonna and she loves all the attention. Don't act like she wasn't expecting a major backlash. I thought we all should have thick skin as Madonna fans by now. No? She's always gonna be a villain in the public's eyes and I love it.

she loving all the attention =/= she expecting his disgusting reaction

Edited by Cassius

Guest Rachelle of London

Social media is making me angry. I can't. Madonna should have never done this

Log off babe! I'm just posting my shiznit, I'm not even reading any of the comments. My IG was blowing up with the usual drama that surrounds Madonna

Im going to assume you understand that the kiss was planned….he did not just happen to be sitting in a chair like that in perfect position for no reason….also , the kiss was long as hell, how long does it take you to determine you are now disgusted? One second he is pulling her further in and then the next he is repulsed? Not buying it at all, it is just shady on his part.

I can't at you people who think these things are not planned out…he hung in there way way too long otherwise.

Also i think she was surprised by his look because she was thinking this was not part of the plan.

Edited by seaguy27

God Drake is classless. He is now accursed forever.

He has zero fucking class!! that reaction was ridiculous. My entire office is talking about it today and everyone is saying how clearly disgusted he was by it all...she is the queen and will do whatever the fuck she wants but he has added an unnecessary element to what could have been a flawless moment. #downwithdrake

Log off babe! I'm just posting my shiznit, I'm not even reading any of the comments. My IG was blowing up with the usual drama that surrounds Madonna

I feel like I'm having a bigger meltdown because of these fans having another unnecessary meltdown :rotfl: As if people looked at Madonna as a sexy angel before he gave that disgusted face :rotfl: And all these excuses to justify his reaction :rotfl:

She bit his tongue or lips, that's all.

She must've ripped it off then lol I had people bite me and I never reacted like that. It just seems shady as hell and super over the top.

This forum is a riot with people claiming they know the "GP"

"My sister is a slut whore redneck with 7.5 children so she's the GP AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT MADONNA"

Guest Rachelle of London

I feel like I'm having a bigger meltdown because of these fans having another unnecessary meltdown :rotfl: As if people looked at Madonna as a sexy angel before he gave that disgusted face :rotfl: And all these excuses to justify his reaction :rotfl:

Its actually ridiculous, I dont think I have ever seen such a reaction from Madonna fans EVER. I'm not even kidding. What's happened? Very strange.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yawn....frankly. Don't take it too personally though, you're gonna get an ulcer for that when Madonna is not ?

Exactly. It's not healthy. Madonna is probably fast asleep smiling in her sleep.

But the world views as disgusting and I saw a comment saying she violated him? And that she's a molester? Just extremely stupid things. She should have never done this. People hate Madonna this gave them more of a reason to call her disgusting and an attention seeker, more of reason to make fun of her and it sucks

Its actually ridiculous, I dont think I have ever seen such a reaction from Madonna fans EVER. I'm not even kidding. What's happened? Very strange.

Maybe it was all too much

Too much for a man to take

Everything's bound to break

Sooner or later, sooner or later

:rotfl:

But the world views as disgusting and I saw a comment saying she violated him? And that she's a molester? Just extremely stupid things. She should have never done this. People hate Madonna this gave them more of a reason to call her disgusting and an attention seeker, more of reason to make fun of her and it sucks

And the world wasn't viewing her as a disgusting attention seeking granny before the kiss? Where have you been?