Coachella?

B_3BgZ-XAAAq2uU.jpg

Bitch get off my pole

:rotfl:

& btw drunkbysix no, you're not stupid 'cuz other people disagree with you -- you obviously are very invested in Madonna emotionally -- but to constantly look up articles and go on that sewer ATRL is too masochistic :lol: and will only put negative thoughts of M in your head in the long run. In the end the negative voices are the loudest.

In reality the reaction is probably a lot of "Holy shit this bitch is crazy." "She's 56? Damn she betta get it". :rotfl:

Madonna does whatever she wants. She did exactly what she said she wanted to do, and in front of the world. It's both hysterical and absurd to see how much controversy a kiss can provoke. Ten years ago it was because of faux lesbianism, and now it's because of her predatory post-menopausal sexual vampirism. How amazing to witness her continued ability to push buttons harder and more often than anyone else in popular culture. This wasn't even an event that was anticipated or hinted at 24 hours ago!

In addition to the obvious discomfort the public seems to feel entitled to in relation to all sexually charged Madonna-related thoughts and visions, Drake's reaction is priceless. The interpretations are even more entertaining! Firstly, can I just say that anyone watching his set would have been thrilled to see anything happen at all on that stage given the absolute snoozefest a Drake concert seems to be!

Secondly, the stupidity on display across the internet is what should truly be shocking. He released a song as an homage to her power and appeal that created a lot of buzz just a few weeks ago. They acknowledged and openly flirted with one another via a very public Instagram exchange. She made it clear she was into him. She basically told the world what she planned on doing, and then she did it for them! Not one Drake fan nor a single GP cockroach commentator has the mental capacity to consider that the set required rehearsal, that he sat in her stripper routine chair, and voluntarily opened his mouth while looking up at her, went in for full on face sucking with hands well after the initial bad breath would have repelled him, and his reaction was most probably because of three things:

1. He was getting owned by Madonna's man energy with a huge man grill in her mouth. It was perhaps not uncomfortable to him, but in his mind he might have been thinking about what his hip hop fanbase would be thinking. Again...Remember. It was rehearsed.

2. It was Madonna. Given the obvious narcissism pop stars and celebrities are plagued with, getting Madonna to do anything to you is mind-blowing for these wannabes.

3. I honestly think she purposely bit him or shoved her grill into his cheek tissue. You know. To remind him that he's the bitch.

Personally, my first thought when I saw it was that he looked like he was crying like a teenage fanboy.

In conclusion, Madonna is more relevant than ever because of the endless and omnipresent discussion of her irrelevance. Forget selling records. This is the new famous.

Edited by MLVCPR

We get an amazing video for Ghosttown, then BAM performance on Fallon immediatly afterwards, then BAM she's kissing Drake at Coachella, I feel dizzy she killin me, whats she gonna do tomorrow? :nervous:

Madonna does whatever she wants. She did exactly what she said she wanted to do, and in front of the world. It's both hysterical and absurd to see how much controversy a kiss can provoke. Ten years ago it was because of faux lesbianism, and now it's because of her predatory post-menopausal sexual vampirism. How amazing to witness her continued ability to push buttons harder and more often than anyone else in popular culture. This wasn't even an event that was anticipated or hinted at 24 hours ago!

In addition to the obvious discomfort the public seems to feel entitled to in relation to all sexually charged Madonna-related thoughts and visions, Drake's reaction is priceless. The interpretations are even more entertaining! Firstly, can I just say that anyone watching his set would have been thrilled to see anything happen at all on that stage given the absolute snoozefest a Drake concert seems to be!

Secondly, the stupidity on display across the internet is what should truly be shocking. He released a song as an homage to her power and appeal that created a lot of buzz just a few weeks ago. They acknowledged and openly flirted with one another via a very public Instagram exchange. She made it clear she was into him. She basically told the world what she planned on doing, and then she did it for them! Not one Drake fan nor a single GP cockroach commentator has the mental capacity to consider that the set required rehearsal, that he sat in her stripper routine chair, and voluntarily opened his mouth while looking up at her, went in for full on face sucking with hands well after the initial bad breath would have repelled him, and his reaction was most probably because of three things:

1. He was getting owned by Madonna's man energy with a huge man grill in her mouth. It was perhaps not uncomfortable to him, but in his mind he might have been thinking about what his hip hop fanbase would be thinking. Again...Remember. It was rehearsed.

2. It was Madonna. Given the obvious narcissism pop stars and celebrities are plagued with, getting Madonna to do anything to you is mind-blowing for these wannabes.

3. I honestly think she purposely bit him or shoved her grill into his cheek tissue. You know. To remind him that he's the bitch.

Personally, my first thought when I saw it was that he looked like he was crying like a teenage fanboy.

In conclusion, Madonna is more relevant than ever because of the endless and omnipresent discussion of her irrelevance. Forget selling records. This is the new famous.

AMAZING

Guest Hunterlas

& btw drunkbysix no, you're not stupid 'cuz other people disagree with you -- you obviously are very invested in Madonna emotionally -- but to constantly look up articles and go on that sewer ATRL is too masochistic :lol: and will only put negative thoughts of M in your head in the long run. In the end the negative voices are the loudest.

You are totally right... but the dude didnt need to be bullied over it either.

You are totally right... but the dude didnt need to be bullied over it either.

Drake? Yeah, he cleared it up himself -- had he left it it would have been pretty suss to me, but there you have it. :)

:clap::headbang:

Guest Hunterlas

Drake? Yeah, he cleared it up himself -- had he left it it would have been pretty suss to me, but there you have it. :)

I was talking about Drunkbysix

I was talking about Drunkbysix

Ah, she's a girl. :) and yeah a total sweetheart but should toughen up when it comes to Madonna is all. Esp. since I think her favourite album is Erotica, whose backlash neither of us lived through but which is now considered a masterpiece and a pinnacle M era tbh. This era is the most active and involved promo-wise she's been since when? Surely she's passed even ROL? She's a superwoman nearly 35 years in and like every other Madonna moment this will be viewed best in retrospect.

We get an amazing video for Ghosttown, then BAM performance on Fallon immediatly afterwards, then BAM she's kissing Drake at Coachella, I feel dizzy she killin me, whats she gonna do tomorrow? :nervous:

Fuck I know. It's getting to the point where everyday I come home I'm EXPECTING new Madonna. So spoiled! lol

And everything today this is why I don't understand the pure "heart" Madonna fans, esp the older ones who don't like WhoreDonna. Bitch where have you been all these years LOL. How on EARTH have you survived being a Madonna fan? Rayoflighters, forget it! They don't stand a chance.

Madonna not only invented ratchet, she PERFECTED it. She'll be wearing leotards into her 90s. Get used to it or just bow out now.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-madonna-make-out-with-drake-at-coachella-20150413

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/coachella-2015-best-things-we-saw-20150413/best-cameo-pop-edition-drake-and-madonna-20150413

Rolling Stone coverage, sorry if it has been posted. Sums it all up. People don't know or forget that Drake has a new song called "Madonna", which fits the cameo performance perfectly.

Guest Hunterlas

Ah, she's a girl. :) and yeah a total sweetheart but should toughen up when it comes to Madonna is all. Esp. since I think her favourite album is Erotica, whose backlash neither of us lived through but which is now considered a masterpiece and a pinnacle M era tbh. This era is the most active and involved promo-wise she's been since when? Surely she's passed even ROL? She's a superwoman nearly 35 years in and like every other Madonna moment this will be viewed best in retrospect.

Oops I had no idea DrunkBySix was a girl. Still, she came here and received a smackdown by some people just cause she had a different opinion. I actually agree with a lot of what she said, but I was too lazy to put the crazy bitches in their places lol. Yeah, perhaps she does needs to stay away from the negativity of the web, we all know is best and we also know we have to have a tough skin if we want to be Madonna fans anyways.

She posted this a few minutes ago

CCdrX3nWIAA6C8o.jpg

YAAAASSSSSS bitch get off my pole or grillz or whatever.

40 Best Things We Saw at Coachella 2015

Best Cameo (Pop Edition): Drake (and Madonna)

Drake has become adept at sitting in chairs and receiving lustful moves that he can't really reciprocate. First, Nicki Minaj gave him a lapdance in the "Anaconda" video. Then Sunday night, a performance of his new "Madonna" culminated with Ciccone herself stalking onto the stage in thigh-high boots and singing her own "Human Nature" and "Hung Up." After she took off her coat to reveal a "Big as Madonna" shirt, she gave Drake a long, passionate kiss. Totally flustered, the rapper could do no more than giggle, "What the fuck just happened?" as she left the stage. It all goes with his reputation as the nicest guy in hip-hop — which is a bit of a mixed bag, like receiving the Lady Byng trophy for the most gentlemanly conduct in the National Hockey League.

Within a week she's gone viral for the Ghosttown video with Terrence Howard, Bitch I'm Madonna at the Tonight show, and now the surprise performance at Cochella and the kiss.

That's pretty badass on her part

When will their faves

All hating comments about her age in Instagram come from women. It's embarassing for the female gender, to be fair.

I simply hate

1. Women attacking other women for something like getting old or fat.

2. Gays attacking other gays because they are camp or "sissy"

I just cant' i just would SLAP them all when those things happen. Slap them until they realize that they are fighting against themselves.

Best comment ever.

These articles are very telling, they act like she showed up unannounced and he just happen to be sitting down in the perfect position for her to rape him? Really, are you that desperate to rag on her age once more that you see things so distorted?

He needs to say something to shut this dumb crap down!

ikr! Dude was just sitting there! Like DUH of course it was all planned what the fuck else was he doing there? He's acting all Timberfuck at the Superbowl. Little Mister Innocent while the woman takes the shit. I don't like him. He's boring and his music probably sucks balls.

Agree. My ADD has been triggered from M overload.

:lol: I have been the world's worst employee since the Rebel Heart demo leaked in November.

:lol: I have been the world's worst employee since the Rebel Heart demo leaked in November.

I'm sure many of us have the same issue. :lol: it's RH everywhere u go.