Coachella?

Was this posted already? haha

5342109b71a8d.jpeg

Still can't understand how the Queen of Life gives him the hottest kiss since that upside-down Spiderman smooch and he goes all Sara on us...

tumblr_mek55unFL41r6fshmo2_250.gif

Her lipstick was gnarly...

tumblr_n8rfruhO6L1tv4k5po1_400.gif

Odd.

Ok all jokes aside, what did you guys think of the actual performance??? It was pretty shit, wasn't it? :rotfl: I bet she was taking the piss out of it, she couldn't have been serious with these vocals and moves :lmao:

why do you think it was shitty? she sang great and on point, sexy moves, bad-ass attitude. everything i could wish from her!

to be honest, there are guys who are disgusted by lipstick. My boyfriend reacts as if I have shit on my lips when i use protection balm in the winter.

So , yeah...

Just looking at the kiss again and have to say - how incredibly beautiful Madonna looked. You have to laugh at people talking about her "age" when she looks better than virtually anyone at any age. I bet the majority of men that see this would love to kiss her.

Guest Pud Whacker

Was this posted already? haha

5342109b71a8d.jpeg

And now because THE FANs don't approve of his face. HE IS A FAGGOT and here's the proof.

Wow.

Just looking at the kiss again and have to say - how incredibly beautiful Madonna looked. You have to laugh at people talking about her "age" when she looks better than virtually anyone at any age. I bet the majority of men that see this would love to kiss her.

Absolutely. Sucking face & giving good face. :vogue:

Truth. Nobody would say this kind of shit if they didn't know how old she is, doesn't matter that she literally looks like she's in her 30's.

Yes must avoid the comments section, let's face it that all artists get shit but we know M gets it bad. She does push buttons like no other and I do love her for that.

I don't get the entire fascination with Drake. M should've frenched DIPLO!

and what a cute couple they'd make. she'd get a lot of 16 year old girls jealous but who cares :lmao: too bad he's always busy DJing

Agree jazzyjen. :thumbsup:

M looked amazing, and in top shape as usual.

I don't get the entire fascination with Drake. M should've frenched DIPLO!

Maybe next?

Diplo is super hot daddy but he's just another manwhore, he always post pix of sluts on his instagram lol and acts like an asshole. Which is why M probably likes him :lmao:

M keeps people in their feelings! Lmao. I love it.

Hell yeah! M looks damn good. She really is in great shape for ANY age and putting a lot of these young girls to shame in the looks department.

They can call her "Grandma" all day long. It doesn't change the fact that she's hotter, braver, and more bad ass than any of these haters or their faves will ever be.

I see why they're mad at the QUEEN.